Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics (7401 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Imagine what this woman is saying. We've broken up sha. Her husband called me and we had a deep convo.
Nothing wey this guy no do for this woman.
Felt cool at first, buh later realized it's nonsense. All because of d***

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
I chop the woman money no be here oo.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by theophorus(m): 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Na as you Waka you go see.
The people wen you dey attract go really talk about who you be.

Woman wen no get sense at all, see as she dey talk Yeye talk but then na her type she attract Sha.

The guyman impregnate her and dem begin cohabit come do engagement but den he fit be say no be the guyman even get the Pregnancy Sha but she see am as the best mugu.

The guy call OP still, OP still dey happy, I just pity all the parties involved Sha.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Tallesty1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:
And you are proud of it?

11 Likes

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tallesty1:
And you are proud of it?
Nothing to be proud of. But i don't regret either.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
theophorus:
Na as you Waka you go see.
The people wen you dey attract go really talk about who you be.

Woman wen no get sense at all, see as she dey talk Yeye talk but then na her type she attract Sha.

The guyman impregnate her and dem begin cohabit come do engagement but den he fit be say no be the guyman even get the Pregnancy Sha but she see am as the best mugu.

The guy call OP still, OP still dey happy, I just pity all the parties involved Sha.
Don't pity anyone. Na the guy i feel for sha.
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by anthonyuncle(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
being engaged is well different from being married

1 Like

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Flight90: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
When it comes to cheating, aswr its not about the gender. It is who the person is.

8 Likes

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
anthonyuncle:
I dey tell you say person don marry.
She was just looking for excuse. Her husband told me the truth
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by marlow1962(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by efficiencie(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:
Imagine what this woman is saying. We've broken up sha. Her husband called me and we had a deep convo.
Nothing wey this guy no do for this woman.
Felt cool at first, buh later realized it's nonsense. All because of d***

Say no to olosho. Olosho has no place in marriage. Blessed are you when you avoid olosho for you shall not share your sweat and blood with fools. Nobody spends the night in toilet and sleeps there. Toilet is to be used and vacated. Nobody puts valuables in the toilet. Nobody puts sofa and decoration in the toilet. Your stay in the toilet na like short let. Marrying olosho is like turning your toilet into your bedroom. We should stop dooming poor children to be raised by olosho. Olosho should remain permanently single.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by efficiencie(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
anthonyuncle:

Well if your marriage is according to Judeao-Christian rules, adultery starts when you are engaged not when you are married. If you are engaged to a spouse and you cheat it is adultery and it was punishable by death (Deuteronomy 22:25).

1 Like

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
efficiencie:

Say no to olosho. Olosho has no place in marriage. Blessed are you when you avoid olosho for you shall not share your sweat and blood with fools. Nobody spends the night in toilet and sleeps there. Toilet is to be used and vacated. Nobody puts valuables in the toilet. Nobody puts sofa and decoration in the toilet. Your stay in the toilet na like short let. Marrying olosho is like turning your toilet into your bedroom. We should stop dooming poor children to be raised by olosho. Olosho should remain permanently single.
Love the lovers, play the players.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Slimdan360: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:
Drop your convo with the husband

1 Like

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by yomi007k(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Na so your woman go do you oo bros.

The husband self go don do like that before.

Karma is real. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Slimdan360:

Drop your convo with the husband
You no dey hear say person call me. We had a phone convo
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
yomi007k:

Na so your woman go do you oo bros.

The husband self go don do like that before.

Karma is real. grin
I no fit marry juvenile. The guy senior the babe with like 15 years. Na like 2 years she collect from my hand sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by yomi007k(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

I no fit marry juvenile. The guy senior the babe with like 15 years. Na like 2 years she collect from my hand sef

But bro, to be honest womam wey go cheat go cheat.

If man like make he buy am car, build am house, open business for am. If dem still wan dey disloyal dem go dey disloyal.

The only thing i like was the fact that you had a conscience at a point.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
yomi007k:

But bro, to be honest womam wey go cheat go cheat.

If man like make he buy am car, build am house, open business for am. If dem still wan dey disloyal dem go dey disloyal.

The only thing i like was the fact that you had a conscience at a point.

Cheers.
Swears Bro. I put myself for the guy shoe. Nothing wey im no do for am. Baba even buy car for the babe. Set business up for am. And she still choose to cheat. E sure me say the guy kporon big pass my own sef.
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by yomi007k(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Swears Bro. I put myself for the guy shoe. Nothing wey im no do for am. Baba even buy car for the babe. Set business up for am. And she still choose to cheat. E sure me say the guy kporon big pass my own sef.

grin

Baba....i dey run from woman a long time ago.

I no need stress and hearbreak.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
yomi007k:

grin

Baba....i dey run from woman a long time ago.

I no need stress and hearbreak.
I dey smoke. She no dey vex for me. But she dey change am for husband wey dey smoke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by jamesversion: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

The age gap wide sha. But person wey cheating no dey blood no go cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
jamesversion:

The age gap wide sha. But person wey cheating no dey blood no go cheat.
Confam. Yeah. No be all women
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Ixodes(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

I dey smoke. She no dey vex for me. But she dey change am for husband wey dey smoke.
Yeah because you are just d f^ck boy. Women are very manipulative be careful especially with people’s wife. No let wetin u want chop end u.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ixodes:

Yeah because you are just d f^ck boy. Women are very manipulative be careful especially with people’s wife. No let wetin u want chop end u.
Bleep boy or not na she sabi jur.
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by DaddyRochie1642: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

Na lie guy,... you're saying this to save face grin

The woman used your ass for attention and your conscience won finish you after you had realized late, pained by the reality, you decided to write that statement up there to probably amend the remaining smashed and dashed ego grin because you were probably picturing in that your coconut head another man doing the same thing to your virtuos anointed wife grin that's why your eyes cleared and ran grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

The woman used your ass for attention and your conscience won finish you after you had realized late, pained by the reality, you decided to write that statement up there to probably amend the remaining smashed and dashed ego grin because you were probably picturing in that your coconut head another man doing the same thing to your virtuos anointed wife grin that's why your eyes cleared and ran grin grin
Used me how. I dey knack person and she dey do normal. No be everything i go tell una. I no be newbie for this game. I've banged people's babe more than the ones I've dated. One of the reasons I'm still single. I trust no vg
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Negroid001(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

If you have a babe. Chances are high someone like me has kpsnshed her. They there dey do didinrin
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Agbon undecided
Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by jimmychang: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Dey decieve yourself, the difference between a cheating man and a cheating woman is that the latter is more dangerous.

A cheating woman will kill her husband,abandon her children to be with her lover grin grin grin.

Nothing like use him for attention.Na only woman dem dey use,dem no dey use man except she be ritualist or herbalist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics by anthonyuncle(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Negroid001:

I dey tell you say person don marry.
She was just looking for excuse. Her husband told me the truth

she's telling you she's engaged,
you dey argue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stingy Boyfriend / Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. / MADNESS!! Rapper Yung L Does The Unspeakable To A Nude Girl In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.