Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Personality Issues. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Personality Issues. (1306 Views)

How Would You Handle A Partner's Drastic Personality Change During Hard Times? / MBTI Personality Type Indicator / Five Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating To Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Personality Issues. by Klass99(f): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Personality Issues. by henrimoto(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, no matter what you do, stay away from churches and Christian groups abeg! The last thing you need is to add another layer of delusions for your mind to have to resolve. You can go out to parks, libraries or even bars or people watch from a safe place but do not top up your mind with more delusions abeg! undecided
han-han! Which kind of mental therapist advice is this one? ...and na you sabi quote bible scriptures pass, turn bible quotes upside down
Re: Personality Issues. by Klass99(f): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Personality Issues. by henrimoto(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Klass99:

Lol 🤣. Happy Sunday to you too Henri, it's good to see you catch my drift and the fun side of things plus Kobo combined.

I wasn't joking when I said her first sentence made me laugh, it is the consistency of repeating one thing over and over again, for every issue and problem that tickles me.
Nne, no be only you... We plenty wey don dey understand kobojunkie small-small.
Re: Personality Issues. by henrimoto(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
@rachelfran... What is that "thing" you see as "inadequatecy" in your personality ?

Do you Stammer with your speech ?

Is there any disability on any of your body parts?

What is that "one thing" you don't like about your personality ?

I await your reply.
Re: Personality Issues. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Don't infect your son with your delusion.

Get a life .

You don't turn that boy into an incel .
Re: Personality Issues. by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
anthonyuncle:
so, you don't recognize/ associate with any religion?
They say experience is the best teacher, right? Well, I happen to have experience enough of the two sides to realize fully that they shouldn't be mixed at all. When you are dealing with mental stress, the last thing you need is yet another heap of mental delusions to add on top of what you already have going on up there.. undecided
Re: Personality Issues. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They say experience is the best teacher, right? Well, I happen to have experience enough of the two sides to realize fully that they shouldn't be mixed at all. When you are dealing with mental stress, the last thing you need is yet another heap of mental delusions to add on top of what you already have going on up there.. undecided

you are right,
but joining a group in her church won't give her mental delusions

1 Like

Re: Personality Issues. by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
anthonyuncle:
you are right, but joining a group in her church won't give her mental delusions
Name one of your church groups in your church that would benefit her social anxiety? undecided

I would rather suggest she join a book club or take a class or join a gym. undecided
Re: Personality Issues. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Name one of your church groups in your church that would benefit her social anxiety? undecided

I would rather suggest she join a book club or take a class or join a gym. undecided

you would've dropped your suggestions instead of antagonising another's suggestion.
Re: Personality Issues. by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
anthonyuncle:
â– you would've dropped your suggestions instead of antagonising another's suggestion.
1. I would still have suggested she altogether she avoid all religious socializing regardless. She needs to help her brain heal, not throw it more rocks to process. undecided
Re: Personality Issues. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I would still have suggested she altogether she avoid all religious socializing regardless. She needs to help her brain heal, not throw it more rocks to process. undecided

religious socializing isn't a rock to her recovery
Re: Personality Issues. by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
anthonyuncle:
â– religious socializing isn't a rock to her recovery
I am afraid that is exactly what it is. undecided
Re: Personality Issues. by anthonyuncle(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid that is exactly what it is. undecided

I'm not afraid, that is not what it is.

1 Like

Re: Personality Issues. by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Apr 24, 2023
henrimoto:
han-han! Which kind of mental therapist advice is this one? ...and na you sabi quote bible scriptures pass, turn bible quotes upside down
Have you ever been to a mental hospital ward before? Do you know why the TV in there is almost always never tuned to the news channel or the religion Channel or even the reality show networks? It is almost always tuned to a movie channel or cartoon or kids or even documentary/history channel but never news or religion. There is a reason for this. undecided
Re: Personality Issues. by henrimoto(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Have you ever been to a mental hospital ward before? Do you know why the TV in there is almost always never tuned to the news channel or the religion Channel or even the reality show networks? It is almost always tuned to a movie channel or cartoon or kids or even documentary/history channel but never news or religion. There is a reason for this. undecided
pls. I will like to know the reasons .
Re: Personality Issues. by ItisWell22(f): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2023
anthonyuncle:

I'm not afraid, that is not what it is.

You get energy… 🥱

1 Like

Re: Personality Issues. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
ItisWell22:

You get energy… 🥱

big one
Re: Personality Issues. by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
henrimoto:
pls. I will like to know the reasons .
Why not call up ask one such center for yourself. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Change After They Stopped Giving Birth? / Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside / Non-communicating Cousins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.