Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable (3907 Views)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by naijapips04: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2023
If you are so insecure to suspect your GF because she went to her boss house, you have yourself to blame.

Why did you choose to date a hoe?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by princefrank76: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Not true
why are you defending this girl? Where you there?

Unless otherwise, maybe you are referring to yourself. I think you are this your friend. Just come out plain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Baronthecelebri: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2023
The guy should leave her
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Jozilinn: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Preciousgirl:
On Monday, my friend at work offended our boss. Our boss was so angry and left. My friend who is in a serious relationship with a guy had no option to go to our boss' house to render an apology.

Now my friend's guy is angry and threatening to break the relationship just because she went to her boss' house to apologise.

I think the guy is being too unreasonable
So the boss no get phone number abi he won't come to work again,I think there is more to these story if the boss is single.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
princefrank76:
why are you defending this girl? Where you there?

Unless otherwise, maybe you are referring to yourself. I think you are this your friend. Just come out plain

Because I know her
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Jozilinn:
So the boss no get phone number abi he won't come to work again,I think there is more to these story if the boss is single.

Will a very angry boss pick your call?
Baronthecelebri:
The guy should leave her

Get serious
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Benard5050: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Preciousgirl:
On Monday, my friend at work offended our boss. Our boss was so angry and left. My friend who is in a serious relationship with a guy had no option to go to our boss' house to render an apology.

Now my friend's guy is angry and threatening to break the relationship just because she went to her boss' house to apologise.

Come out plain, we know you're d friend, say d truth we won't beat u. After all it's a faceless forum. The man knack u or he no knack u?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Benard5050:

Come out plain, we know you're d friend, say d truth we won't beat u. After all it's a faceless forum. The man knack u or he no knack u?

It's not me
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by linearity: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Preciousgirl:

You no tell us how she take know the Boss House address, Abi she don go ‘apologize’ before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
linearity:

You no tell us how she take know the Boss House address, Abi she don go ‘apologize’ before?

House not far from workplace
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Crampyblood(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
All your post is about this your boss....

Abeg him no de tire to fvck you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Crampyblood:
All your post is about this your boss....

Abeg him no de tire to fvck you?

This is not about me biko
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by EFULEFU1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
So so ashawo full up nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
EFULEFU1:
So so ashawo full up nairaland

Madman, na your wife be ashawo heeediot angry
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by vybzkartel: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Very bad move
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Newsneako: 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i fully understand that someone would go out of their way to apologize to her boss (of all people) after doing a grave mistake at work, such as OFFENDING YOUR EMPLOYER TO THE POINT OF HIM LEAVING. i dont know about you but this person obviously is doing everything in her power in order not to lose her job....which i fully understand. now, the fact that you guys would automaticaly "assume" that this means sukcing some dikc or else, is the funny part here.
Everything in her power 😂😂okay. That sentence alone

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Nicenancy(f): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nothing bad about it, just trying to save her job
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by illicit(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nicenancy:
Nothing bad about it, just trying to save her job

If she is not in a serious relationship, or if she didn't tell her boyfriend, the it's not bad

But as it is now, it looks very bad.
Even if nothing happened there

Common
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:

Which one is respect again here.
That's what we're all thinking na. As typical men
Na she be the lady in question that's why she dey take everything personal and she dey vex
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Madups(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seems like you are the boss in question if not i dont see why you should attack the said bf.
MrBrownJay1:

BF must think she went there to sukc some dikc or open legs for apology... yeye insecure ignoramus!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Madups:
Seems like you are the boss in question if not i dont see why you should attack the said bf.
Newsneako:

Everything in her power 😂😂okay. That sentence alone

i am not attacking the dude, i am just stating a fact! if you made a mistake at work and insulted your boss, wouldnt you do anything in YOUR power to apologize to your boss who left?! why is it different for you than for a woman? are you claiming that all women begging their boss must open their legs or sukc some dikc for forgiveness?!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Madups(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oga i can only call her or him to apologise.. How did she even locate the house of the boss sef? Its very possible that nothing happened at the house but the truth is that she fu**ed up big time.
MrBrownJay1:

i am not attacking the dude, i am just stating a fact! if you made a mistake at work and insulted your boss, wouldnt you do anything in YOUR power to apologize to your boss who left?! why is it different for you than for a woman? are you claiming that all women begging their boss must open their legs or sukc some dikc for forgiveness?!
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Madups:
Oga i can only call her or him to apologise.. How did she even locate the house of the boss sef? Its very possible that nothing happened at the house but the truth is that she fu**ed up big time.

yeah she fukced up by insulting her boss, but she didnt fukc up trying to save her livelihood. you would have done the same...
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by JustPowerApps(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
The apology is cool though wink First leg (Home) apology cool
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Chris2863(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
You and this your tales by moonlight
I just tire for Nairalanders
Re: My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable by Newbielearner(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Benard5050:

Brother Bernard, must you always talk true grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

«shy Guys» / Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life / Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.