Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (30222 Views)

Traits/techniques Of Nlnd Posters, Threads And Posts, A Glimpse Into Their World / Some Posts ,threads And Monikers Have Disappeared From Nairaland / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Raymond88(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2007
Ferking hell this is the most useful thread on this site, i think we should hand out awards! i enjoyed that guy who was 'drive' out of 'skool' that was CLASSIC! cool
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by runsaway: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2007
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by zigbo(f): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2007
Do You Have Sex Yesterday?
« on: August 29, 2007, 11:07 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Nairaland users!
this is a forum i so much cherish, i like the way you guys are interacting here. Please i want you to tell me how it happens yesterday. who won? who strip the other?

hilarious + sweet boobs a nairaland user had one alarming picture liike dat in her profile. . . i think she's taken it off though

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-75575.0.html
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Everbright(f): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2007
Another one is "When you turn eighteen"[color=Black][/color]by Acidrop
You have the right to do anything at all,disown your parents,have sex,drive etc

RE:you also have the right to kill urself
RE:and also the right to shave your hair like Britney grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by WarfyBoy(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2007
so many funny threads, i cant remember any now, lol
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by pahtahkee: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2007
Simply because some peeps here make mistake with their grammar, it suddendly becomes funny undecided

What bunch of joblessness is this?
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2007
pahtahkee:

Simply because some peeps here make mistake with their grammar, it suddendly becomes funny undecided

What bunch of joblessness is this?

hahahaha i cant stop lauging mayne
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2007
ahahahah, there are so many now, will check 4 one now
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by pahtahkee: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2007
aloib:

hahahaha i can't stop lauging mayne

I am sure you have heard of the word typo?

I am the last person you would want to engage on this forum. If you know whats best for your circumstances, stay off my turf! angry
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2007
haba, typo no join nahh, typo is just mistake, if typo join, that ur name resemble typo grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by pahtahkee: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2007
acidrop:

haba, typo no join nahh, typo is just mistake, if typo join, that your name resemble typo grin

You want to amuse yourself, go ahead, but I would also plead with you, try block out that name with typos from your registry. Am not in a good mood to entertain your bunkum this morning. wink
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nella(f): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2007
haha this r all soo funny! Awouch-- soo many but i can't remember any!!lol!!!!!!
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Purist(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2007
One of the funniest threads/posts I've come across on this forum:

By udezij: Ladies Is Your Day
Today is my day and i want to make all the females' feel cool.If you would like your pussy to be sucked till you come (No Fucking),just sucking.Then Email me at udezij@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you all
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-70546.0.html
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by nawa1(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2007
grin grin grin even as i'm posting this, i'm still laughing my ass off grin grin grin
the funniest thread on this land is definitely this one => https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-76618.0.html
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sammyjl(f): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2007
How about all the lame and stupid ones!
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by rubie(f): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Obiora or whatever your call; I know your impurtence thats why you can mess a lady ;DAre you the one that decide who goes to hell and who goes to heaven? So your now claiming to be GOD?[/font]

No beefs oo.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by fesse(f): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nairaland will kill person one day with their lafta.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by TrueTalk3: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2007
So many funny ones, guess sholud rate among the top 50!

"saddik's" post on the thread 'Know The Documents Police Should Ask For At Checkpoints!'

I agree with u all.

But imagine, i was stopped by police in abuja one day, after presenting them with all my papers, including ,my tint permit, do u know what bthey asked me for?

RAZOR BLADE!

I then asked what for?

They said incase of accident i wouyld use it to cut off my seat belt.

I still had to settle.

Now, that was funny!
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by marjson(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2007
UDEME, grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by marjson(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ grin undecidedTrue Talk-the police them make mistake may be na scissors or Cutlasss them be wan ask you, lipsrsealed
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by zigbo(f): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2007
Re: Diddy's Opinion After Visit To Naija!
« #159 on: August 31, 2007, 10:10 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@chiogo n honeric
california is not a state,its a city in texas,u should both get your facts straight!

and this was said with all seriousness and boldness. . . . i nearly died laffin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by MP007(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2007
What Will Be your Reaction If An Arab Says "This plane is Da Bomb" On your Flight?
« on: June 24, 2007, 07:10 AM »

No offence to arabs.I know steriotypes can sometimes be misleading , but what willl be your reaction if an arab with all the beards shouts , "this is DA BOMB" like a black america would say with his head phone on listening to music

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-61730.0.html
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by debosky(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2007
The funniest one i've seen was one one of them wife slapping threads

ave you ever slapped a female?
by aomom

yes that was when i was in ss2 that was because in jss 2 a particular classmate of mine slappd me and i allowd her go scot free, when i was in ss2 same girl slapped me but i must confess i did BLAZED her so she wont take that as licence! at least u will understand but u see some gals can be so saucy and at the same time a pest!!

grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2007
This thread is so funny! I like that police and razor blade one.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by zigbo(f): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2007
Re: Pat Attah's Wierd Passion
« #7 on: September 01, 2007, 04:06 PM » 

perhaps he is keeping them
hoping that by some divine miracle

THEY WOULD TEACH HIM HOW TO ACT

Brother should go to acting school

i thot this was rily funny. . .

nb:the passion is for animals ,dey say he has an array of animals + he recently ordered for a chimpanze
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by dafman(m): 1:52am On Sep 06, 2007
fesse:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nairaland will kill person one day with their lafta.
True Talk:

So many funny ones, guess sholud rate among the top 50!

"saddik's" post on the thread 'Know The Documents Police Should Ask For At Checkpoints!'

I agree with u all.

But imagine, i was stopped by police in abuja one day, after presenting them with all my papers, including ,my tint permit, do u know what they asked me for?

RAZOR BLADE!

I then asked what for?

They said incase of accident i wouyld use it to cut off my seat belt.

I still had to settle.

Now, that was funny!

yeah, real funny cheesy cheesy cheesy, did the police actually say that shocked , use razor blade to cut seat belt grin grin grin anything for egunje
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by moondust(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2007
hey peepz. . .brace urselves for this grin grin grin
I tipped over my chair laughing! grin grin grin

Can Poverty Lead To Prostitute? « on: Today at 12:01:07 PM » 

A friend of mine is dating a girl when she was a kid, they were dating for years, after several years this guy normally request for sex, but the girl always told him that she is still keeping herself. Thereafter the girl become a big girl and this guy was frustrating of her sex because he needed it, then my guy was planned to have sex with her on Xmas day last year that, whatever the case may be he must have sex with her that day, now the day has come unfortunately for him she came along with her friend to the guy’s house on that Xmas day. What can he do? We are three in numbers but I was out of the country that period, but remain the third guy at home, what my friend did was that he ran to the third guy’s house and called him to joined them. Thereafter, that third guy went to their house and chart together with them, thereafter, that third guy called her friend outside so that they will have chance to do whatever they like. Now my friends try to have sex with this girl and the funny part of it was he met her diverging. What was wrong? The girl was cried and she explain that was a day she needed money in school and her parent was tried their best to gave her what they have but it’s wasn’t enough not even reach average, and if she refuse to pay this money they will expel her in school, now she went to her guy and asked for the balance remaining and the guy try to look for it but unfortunately he couldn’t make. This girl was cried and cried no one to help, and she need her education, she think of what to do, she think of one of her toaster for several years she went to his house and make a request of the money, the guy promise her that she should come back next day, now the day has come the girl went to his house for the money and the guy show her the money but he requested one thing, what was that? SEX ………the girl think and think no where to go no one to help what can I do I’m a virgin, my guy is expecting to disflower me, what can I do , I cannot loose my education. To cut the long story short the girl went ahead and had sex with him, that was how she disvir. GUYS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS SITUATION, LADIES SAY UR OWN.
CAN POVERTY LEAD TO PROSTITUTE?
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Shaunscot(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2007
moondust:

hey peepz. . .brace urselves for this grin grin grin
I tipped over my chair laughing! grin grin grin

Can Poverty Lead To Prostitute? « on: Today at 12:01:07 PM »

A friend of mine is dating a girl when she was a kid, they were dating for years, after several years this guy normally request for sex, but the girl always told him that she is still keeping herself. Thereafter the girl become a big girl and this guy was frustrating of her sex because he needed it, then my guy was planned to have sex with her on Xmas day last year that, whatever the case may be he must have sex with her that day, now the day has come unfortunately for him she came along with her friend to the guy’s house on that Xmas day. What can he do? We are three in numbers but I was out of the country that period, but remain the third guy at home, what my friend did was that he ran to the third guy’s house and called him to joined them. Thereafter, that third guy went to their house and chart together with them, thereafter, that third guy called her friend outside so that they will have chance to do whatever they like. Now my friends try to have sex with this girl and the funny part of it was he met her diverging. What was wrong? The girl was cried and she explain that was a day she needed money in school and her parent was tried their best to gave her what they have but it’s wasn’t enough not even reach average, and if she refuse to pay this money they will expel her in school, now she went to her guy and asked for the balance remaining and the guy try to look for it but unfortunately he couldn’t make. This girl was cried and cried no one to help, and she need her education, she think of what to do, she think of one of her toaster for several years she went to his house and make a request of the money, the guy promise her that she should come back next day, now the day has come the girl went to his house for the money and the guy show her the money but he requested one thing, what was that? SEX ………the girl think and think no where to go no one to help what can I do I’m a virgin, my guy is expecting to disflower me, what can I do , I cannot loose my education. To cut the long story short the girl went ahead and had sex with him, that was how she disvir. GUYS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS SITUATION, LADIES SAY UR OWN.
CAN POVERTY LEAD TO PROSTITUTE?

And we were blaming the guy who got expelled?
What incoherent nonsense??
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by nawa1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2007
at least he knows how to post his story on the net grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by PDF: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2007
Share Your 419 Experience

Holiness:
my own experience -

a lady came into my house as a sale rep. selling one kain thing like that - this lady na real 419 special o - ok, she enter - begin display her things for my centre table - i dey look one by one - i look tire, i say - wetin i go buy from this woman o - i no see anything, meanwhile ase na 419, her own 419 na special. u wan no wetin she 419 me with?

Look, she come say she wan toilet, ishow am toilet, me i be single man, so no problem, she enter toilet, o'boy - by the time wey she go comot, na naked she take comot o, hey - i say wetin happen, she say she see lizard for my toilet, i say, na toilet u wan use, na im u come off all your cloth like this, she say na so she dey do, this time, i don close my eye, make i no go see wetin i no suppose see - na im i say, so na lizrd na im come make u run naked for outside like this, she say yes o, say na lizrd kill him papa, o'boy, fear come begin grip me - at the same time, my hing dey do paka poko peke for trouser.

Chei, na im i say ok, go dress up, before i go say dress up, this girl jump on me, begin hol my thing, begin do ojoro to my thing, o boy - this girl use 419 fok me o, under pretext say na sale woman she be - not knowing say she be deyneed sex that day, omo 419 no be for money alone o - at least she get wetin she want.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by mukina2: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2007
that post is funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by zukkie4eva(f): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2007
buhahahahahahahaa!!!!! grin grin grin grin laffing hard at moondust's post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180 / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) / Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.