Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (30202 Views)

Traits/techniques Of Nlnd Posters, Threads And Posts, A Glimpse Into Their World / Some Posts ,threads And Monikers Have Disappeared From Nairaland / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by parislomo(f): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2007
it's hard for me to cal up one now, cos i come here anytime i'm bored or sleepy at work and i always end up rollin on the floor, ok, for now I'd 1st pick BOLARGE'S postin, i seriously wish I was der to capture dat slap, dat person uncle go don turn PURPLE WITH EMBARRASSMENT, again wat has SPRING BANK'S ad got to do with us today? haba, dat person who posted dat shd also be given an award for FUNNY GAN GAN of the moment
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by seun001(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2007
wow!
moondust's post got it,chei, hope i don't get cramps from laffing so much.u didnt warn us enough self,please peeps try and get an extra strong velcro vest before reading ooo!, know wot i mean!hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
kai moondust ma belle don burst o
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by bodsibobo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2007
funniest thread?

the whole postings from beginning to end about "making hair products 'under sea'".

Everyone in my office thought i was going crazy as i dey laf.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
;d ;d ;d :d ;d
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Carlosein(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2007
check this one out by nawa on nnunnu ebe the mysterious tree

« #33 on: Today at 05:39:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a telephone conversation between me and my friend (swaya)

swaya: hello bros

na wa: hello my gee, how far?

swaya: nothing de sheele. how about you and your girl

na wa: i'm kicking strong and my girl is doing just fine

swaya: bros, let me use this opportunity to thank you again for the super zoom camera phone you bought for me last month. . .

na wa: no long thing. plz i need you to do me a favour.

swaya: what favour? you know i can do anything for you.

na wa: about that mysterious tree in your village . . .

swaya: oh! you mean, the Nnunu Ebe tree?

na wa: ya.

swaya: what about it?

na wa: i want you to take a picture of it, and send to me via mms or e-mail.

swaya: common man, tell me you are kidding. you know it's dangerous even to think about that.

na wa: i know, and i'm not trying to get you killed either. but somebody just told me we can make millions of naira from it

swaya: you mean millions of naira for just a picture of this tree?

na wa: ya

swaya: i can risk my life for that you know.

na wa: here you go. . .

swaya: let me get my super zoom camera phone and set off right away!

na wa: plz be careful

swaya: no shaking. . .na wa, one of these trees is not far from my backyard, so let me go now

na wa: no wahala, just be careful and plz do not cut our conversation so i can listen to the whole process.

swaya: i wont. . .i'm off now

10 minus later. . .

na wa: hello. . .hellooooooo, can you hear me swaya? hello. . . hello. . .

swaya: sorry na wa, i ca kkknnt hheeeer u. . .the nettwork is very bad or somethhhiiing. . hello, are you there. . .hello

na wa: what's that noise. . .wh a t, hello. . .are y o u ok?

swaya: i can't hear you properly, but i'm close to the tree. . .and there are lot of noise. . .babies crying. . .allover . , but i can't see anybody or any sign of living thing aro o un d. . .

na wa: you are breaking up!!!

swaya: ok na wa, i think is not save to go beyond this point, let me activate my camera and snap from this distance. .

GBOAAAAAAH (LOUD EXPLOSION)

na wa: hello . . . hello . . .hello. . . can you hear me . . .hello . . .hello . . .hello. . .plz talk to me. . .helooooooo

that was the end. and up till now, i've not heard from swaya. MAY GOD HELP HIM.

grin grin grin cheesy

@moondust and others una dooo wink
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by phenomenon(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ seun
whoever that person is no wonder that person needs to know the real reason he was sent out of school
@ funniest tread many
@ funniest post too many
can't just pick one
but really the funniest post is the(What a wife) telemarketer posted by moi in the jokes forum

I agree! You guys shud read 'What a wife' by mimiko!
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2007
wahala dey
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Carlosein(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2007
wahala dey oh, na make we no see am! undecided
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2007
ABI O

MOON DUST OWN STILL DE MAKE ME WONDER SHA
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by welcome1: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2007
thunder
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2007
fire u
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2007
You guys,especially thief of heart and fufuking are bored small talkers,it kind of put me your realm remaining on this thread trying to relate with dumbos.Little wonder thief of heart is claiming that i tried to chart her up,imagination,if you are the last woman on earth,i will become gay,look overlooked,manners and concepts are zero acceptance and for your knowledge,i prefer white girls for they measure up to my realm,you know, not wannabes.To you akpuking,i ldon't hate white people or england,i admire their wits but i despice people like you who can't see that their wits and indoctrination is at the expense of black people,they hijacked our way life and left us one quater breed with language and culture we don't understand,white man have started industrial age when they colonize africa,but till date,africans don't even understand the mechanism behind a wheel.We should be thinking of how to put wazobia into perspective,break it down for the common man,write books and teach technicality which is the bane of life in our respective indiginous languages.

NA WA O
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2007
Dy-no-mite!

redsun (m)
England

Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria
« #335 on: Today at 10:35:51 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel sorry for the colonized mind in suspended animation,who just does not see the need for originality and it baffles me most when they live in the west and still blind to the reality of life,little wonder politicians and goverment officials that have lived and schooled abroad still go back home and be acting like morons, still in the game of backwardness despite their brain washed education,until we begin to see and chart the world in our own way,we will remain little above sub-human beings that we are today.I find it very very embarassing.It does not take speaking a foreign language to understand the mechanism of life,all it takes is common common sense which is not very common,when it comes to africans.Rise up and see need to make the children proud,people are peasants because they accept the king.

VERY FANNY THREAD
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2007
redsun (m)
England

« #302 on: Yesterday at 08:20:37 PM »

thief of heart,i just saw your picture in profile,you look like a refined monkey on rampage,little wonder you are dumb.

ThiefOfHearts (f)
NY

« #305 on: Yesterday at 08:32:46 PM »

Rofl

Rhino,

I'm just playing around on here jare. if redsun and romeo want to start acting like dogs with rabies with juvenile "insults" that is their own problem

"refined monkey", what are you? 11? what next? dodo head? slowpoke. This same slowpoke sent me a message on YIM a few days back telling me that he "wants to know me better" based on this same "monkey" picture. Lmao.

I assume my blocking him really hurt his feelings.

I NO POST AGAIN, THESEGUYS WAN KILL ME grin grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2007
the posts on Scariest xperience

I'll post the exact post later
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by omoge(f): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2007
carlosein  grin grin that telephone conversation was way too funny  grin i laughed sotey my rib cracked.
moondust, una wan kill us with laughter grin grin rofl grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by osisi5: 12:36am On Sep 07, 2007
bodsibobo:

funniest thread?

the whole postings from beginning to end about "making hair products 'under sea'".

Everyone in my office thought i was going crazy as i dey laf.

yeah.
That was a great thread.
I enjoyed it too.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by osisi5: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2007
a little sample from that thread that got me laughing hysterically

Quote from: Caradona on June 26, 2007, 09:30 PM
THERE are lots of crazy people in Niaja.
I remember when there was a plane crash in Port Harcourt, this lady was giving testimony that she saw Abacha's face
in the Clouds and She saw him push down the Plane. what a nutter that woman is.

And during the last election, a man gave testimony in church that he saw President Obasanjo printing ballot papers on the Moon. He swore that he saw the presidential Plane fly down from the moon with rigged ballot papers. ( that man needs some mental check up)

quote by spoilt

what sort of dememted thread is this?
wiping tears of mirth from my eyes. i can't laugh any more.
nigerians will believe anything. isnt it the same nigeria where [b]a beautiful woman was alleged to have fallen from the sky and landed on the ground at aswani market. the story concludes by the woman brushing off her dusty behind casually, picking up her handbag and walking away calmly and mingling with fellow shoppers[/[/b]quote]

1 Like

Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 1:37am On Sep 07, 2007
;d
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by lailai2(m): 5:35am On Sep 07, 2007
u guys are killin me, nairaland is not gud 4 d health
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2007
u sef u funny
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by seun001(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2007
that Caradona post is offf the hook meeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.lol

@+osisi,
nice to see u r back.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2007
Mustay:

You guys,especially thief of heart and fufuking are bored small talkers,it kind of put me your realm remaining on this thread trying to relate with dumbos.Little wonder thief of heart is claiming that i tried to chart her up,imagination,if you are the last woman on earth,i will become gay,look overlooked,manners and concepts are zero acceptance and for your knowledge,i prefer white girls for they measure up to my realm,you know, not wannabes.To you akpuking,i ldon't hate white people or england,i admire their wits but i despice people like you who can't see that their wits and indoctrination is at the expense of black people,they hijacked our way life and left us one quater breed with language and culture we don't understand,white man have started industrial age when they colonize africa,but till date,africans don't even understand the mechanism behind a wheel.We should be thinking of how to put wazobia into perspective,break it down for the common man,write books and teach technicality which is the bane of life in our respective indiginous languages.

NA WA O

Lucky thiefofhearts then! If your realm is this terrible diction and she doesnt have to step down to it, she is very well lucky!
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Shaunscot(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2007
@spiked cylinder

Wetin b ya own nah?
Free the guy.Ive seen worse sentence constructions in Nairaland.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by sniperwolf(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2007
Your mama so short that when she take passport her legs dey show
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by ellab(f): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2007
yo momma so ugly dat wen she entered a bank,dey had to turn off d cameras.
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2007
so itz become YO MOMMA thread right?
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by donforts(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2007
tongue It's your yash that is porknoseing. if you were driven out of school, pork your ass out. grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by niceuzor: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2007
PLS BY PASS i'm doing my own thing HERE

YAHOO EMOTION :d grin ~o) @};- (~~) make e work oh? shocked
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by saddik(m): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2007
Yo Mama so Black,

She was Marked Absent in Night Class. grin
Re: Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? by omoge(f): 1:55am On Sep 08, 2007
there was a really funny thread abt using witchcraft to travel to Asia. i think the guy said he traveled as a witch. it was so funny grin. i forgot where that thread is now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180 / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / The Zone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.