Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (56260 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by vickydevoka(m): 4:49am On Apr 26, 2023
seanwilliam:
Asia, South America

Tbh, that money is too small .
I for say make u start biz with it and travel when you’re financially comfortable . To japa now, e no go bad if you have atleast 10m.

Before e finish, u supposed don settle.
I no fit japa go Dey do anyhow job o.
Na anyhow job remain now. Care n support job, security, military n factory jobs
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Nosa111(m): 5:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Austria, Belgium. They offer free tuition.
Another one is Finland. But Finland is 5M.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Spanki(f): 5:49am On Apr 26, 2023
g17prinz:
I am currently in my final year in the university studying sociology. What are my chances of migrating to Europe or Australia with 3.5M?
And what skills are in demand abroad that I can learn in 2 years? I need advice and suggestions, as I don't like the way this country is going.

Learn tailoring.... Then travel to Canada to own an African boutique.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Kaiser20: 6:19am On Apr 26, 2023
osato45:
Look at cheaper European countries
Cheaper watin?, you dey dream ni

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Cassandraloius: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Ireland and Netherlands or try Barbados.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by icekalito(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Gentew:
The money is enough for Japa if you have sure agent.... I can recommend one that helped my friends.

He wouldn't collect a dime until you get your visa.
i will appreciate if you can drop the contact
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by benqo01(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Larry1960:

The money Small that 3.5M add like 8-9M then Japa to UK . UK needs like range of 12-15M it's cheaper when compared to USA and Australia Canada their visa na 50-50

Una go just dey shout UK......do you know how hard it is now

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by benqo01(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2023
OP GO TO SWITZERLAND THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by benqo01(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2023
GO TO LUXEMBOURG
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Togo grin
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by sodiquisty(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Austria
Czech republic
Estonia
Lithuania
Russia
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by OgideAgu: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2023
I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by AllDModsAreMaad: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2023
BigBen23:

A lot of comments I have read here are saying how 3.5m can't take one to Europe. When one talks about Europe, most of you will be so myopic to think that Europe is only about UK, Germany, France and other popular countries disregarding the fact that there are other small countries in Europe that are striving in terms of education and works and better economy. Countries like Estonia, Luxembourg, Finland and many others are doing much better than the big names of European countries.
Schools in Estonia were you can pay just €4k as tuition fee (Tallinn University) which is been paid per semester i.e €2k per semester. There's no cap in working hours for students as long as your studies don't suffer.

Luxembourg.. University of Luxembourg have many course that tuition fee is just €400. I mean four hundred. Not thousand. Just as Tallinn University, you pay €200 per semester.

I have made my plans, God willing, next year I'm outta here. 3.5 will sure take one out.

Please make your research. Don't rely so much on the downgrading info you get here. Europe is not all about the elite countries.

The most important thing is make money, live happy. All of us no go go UK wey don even cast

Modified

Down there is a screenshot of part of my Application to University of Luxembourg

Bro, I like friends like you.

I need people with positive aura and attitude like you in my circle.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by mickyeddi(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2023
teejay167:

What's so special about Finland?
Finland has the best education system in the world, one of the best health care and social welfare systems in the world, you don't have millions of churches and mosques that won't let you sleep....
In addition, Finland also has the most human capital (The Lancet, Measuring human capital: a systematic analysis of 195 countries and territories, 1990–2016) in the world. While its capital, Helsinki, is recognized as the Third Best City to Live In (Metropolis, The Best Cities to Live in (2016)) and the best city for work-life balance (Kisi, The 2019 Work-Life Balance Index).

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by vicfajeze: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

you fit give your brother this kind advice
let him go to Haiti
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2023
Psammmy:
Come Finland, amazing country.
bro thats my dream country but no shishi now
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Komu1048(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:
i think it can get you a one way flight to Khartoum, sudan.

i hear there are great opportunities there right now

Abdul Fattah is massively employing people. Just tell him u r a former book haram leader
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Slurity(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2023
g17prinz:
I am currently in my final year in the university studying sociology. What are my chances of migrating to Europe or Australia with 3.5M?
And what skills are in demand abroad that I can learn in 2 years? I need advice and suggestions, as I don't like the way this country is going.
One of the problem of this country unemployment saga is people studying courses that is not needed in the country, and even studying it in large number. How will someone studying sociology compete well in this country for employment. Please push well for your japa as possible as you can or just get good business to do.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by frankadrian: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Jeweltz:

Tunde, when will you get married? tongue cry kiss kiss

You dey really hustle this your abroad husband matter fire by fire o
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by kwasoly(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2023
g17prinz:

Austra, Czech, Portugal,etc.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Wodu89: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2023
bewla:
See your life

I direct my word to you so as to get your attention lazy youth no common sense at all
If all this people live them country japa who will you meet there to work for

Think many things they here you can use that money do with out being slave to some one else in there country
You think they like how you come take th food from them
The way togolese and beninues take ours here

Buy sienna and start work logistics work see wht you make at the end of the year

Japa kill all lazy dogs
Follow who no road

God bless you. We keep saying this o

3.5M that can be used to generate atleast 20M yearly in business here

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Parrot69: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2023
Gentew:
The money is enough for Japa if you have sure agent.... I can recommend one that helped my friends.

And you still dey Nigeria??
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Jacobsontwelve(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2023
Buy corolla, do uber gather money, then plan towards it, 3.5m is too small

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by archbishop007(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Gadafii:
Check Afghanistan or Iraq

Who allowed ppl like this here?

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by BigDawsNet: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2023
saintruky:

IT skills like?

DevOps
Ui/Ux design
Many more
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Benteazaa(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Wodu89:

God bless you. We keep saying this o

3.5M that can be used to generate atleast 20M yearly in business here

Oga shut up with this your we keep saying this sh*t, 3.5m can't start a business that will be giving you 5mill yearly in this shit hole. What if he starts a business and it fails, you won't keep saying that one. Anybody that wants to Japa should not be discouraged. If you want to stay enjoy yourself but don't come here and decieve people with your stupid day dream

9 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Wotowotoman1: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2023
g17prinz:

Sudan or South Sudan na where this money go fit carry you go…Nonsense
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Toughluv(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2023
Gentew:

@Gentew, pls can. You share the man's contact.- my email is dejiflo@aol.com
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by chaiks: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2023
oracle009:

OP... USA is great for you (if you are ready to read). You probably won't spend upto 1m from that money to get you to the US on a student visa.
Listen to what @oracle said. USA is the ideal place for you. You will spend maybe like 400-500k from that money. Just graduate with good grade, take IELTS immediately and have good scores, take gre if you want , do WES evaluation to stand a chance to diversify your application. If you do these and apply to multiple schools, you will get funding and have problem of schools to chose. Sociology is a great course especially if you want to remain in the academia. Chicago sociological school is the best sociology tradition worldwide. You will study the traditions of great people like Charles Tilly, Andrew Abbott, Emile Durkheim, Marx Weber,etc. Even if you don't want to remain in academia, you can always take diploma or certification courses and find your bearing in USA immediately. It's a big economy and sociology will not have much applicants. Next option for you will be Austria. Avoid turkey, Cyprus whether north or south, Bulgaria etc.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Mindblowing(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2023
I can help you with Canada or Australia visa with that amount... In fact I have Canadian visa at hand... quote author=g17prinz post=122668137]I am currently in my final year in the university studying sociology. What are my chances of migrating to Europe or Australia with 3.5M?
And what skills are in demand abroad that I can learn in 2 years? I need advice and suggestions, as I don't like the way this country is going. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.