Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (56204 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by saintruky(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Research

Research?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by sunnyg12(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2023
France,2m.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by MechanicMike: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Jeweltz:

Is a lie. You're not undecided undecided

helo please are u intaressted in doin house girl work so u can earn a coool 20k a months becuz this s a goood shance to make moiney so please are u intaresssted please? smiley
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by dgee1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hello sir, can you please advise on steps I would need to take if I want to migrate to Finland as a Nigeria? Thank you.
Psammmy:
Well nothing special I guess, as someone who lives here, I will probably advice the op to try Finland.. You can also Google Finland too
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by yankison(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
How about work visa to new Zealand ..1.2m but flight is what d problem coz it's around 1.6m
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by yankison(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Psammmy:
Bro I hardly comment here.. The fear of learning anew language is the reason people go to English speaking country. However, I lived in ilorin for 5 years, during university education, and las las as an edo boy, I spoke yoruba and communicate in yoruba till today.
Almost every Finns speak English but working professionally, you need fiinish language. If you goal is to work in the service industry, I mean if your not that educated or you are the entrepreneurial type, you will be fine trust me.. There are jobs in service industry with salary on the average between 1700e-2700 euros.
these jobs don't require Finnish language skill,example(cleaners, restaurant workers, food delivery guys "make 3000-5000€ per month, same as uber, bolt drivers"wink
Professionals make more but you will be require to speak fiinish language.
I learnt the language in 1 and half year cos I was determine to work professionally.. Money is important but I have my pride n didn't want to settle for less.
But life is generally amazing in Finland, like Google will tell u, Finns are the most happiest people on earth for 4 or 5 years straight..

quote author=theamazonguru post=122747915]

How will he cope with the language barrier.

How do you as a person cope with it.
I believe that's a major hurdle.

Don't you think so?

Bro which route is best to enter Finland fast ..
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by onymodel(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Message me, I can help you. 08137572574..WhatsApp only
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by yaseer111: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Psammmy:
Come Finland, amazing country.
Good afternoon Sir this is my account details as you requested sir 0325170410 Gtbank Adam H
I hope you have not changed your mind sir please and please respond to me Thanks in anticipating God bless you more sir and replenish your pocket

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prince Charles Drives Classic 49 Year Old Aston Martin That Runs On White Wine / See What This Nigerian Did At Lagos Airport After Being Deported From Libya / Share Your Testimony Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.