Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (56206 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Wodu89: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2023
Benteazaa:

Oga shut up with this your we keep saying this sh*t, 3.5m can't start a business that will be giving you 5mill yearly in this shit hole. What if he starts a business and it fails, you won't keep saying that one. Anybody that wants to Japa should not be discouraged. If you want to stay enjoy yourself but don't come here and decieve people with your stupid day dream

There are atleast 100M Nigerians doing one business or the other.

As usual.. What if?

Always envisioning evil
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by tonye72(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2023
Bro, I think you should try getting skills such as Data Analysis, Machine Learning Cyber Security. Learn the skills, build up yourself get a remote job from the uk, Canada, USA Australia etc. These jobs will pay you at least 70k USD annually, that’s more than enough to relocate if you want. There are scholarships with professional certifications over the internet, try IBM (https://skills.yourlearning.ibm.com/)

After you’ve gotten everything above, seek the face of God to ensure you Japka is in line with His plan for you.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by FamousDaniel(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2023
g17prinz:
I am currently in my final year in the university studying sociology. What are my chances of migrating to Europe or Australia with 3.5M?
And what skills are in demand abroad that I can learn in 2 years? I need advice and suggestions, as I don't like the way this country is going.
https://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=235963942139634
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by saintruky(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2023
benqo01:

Una go just dey shout UK......do you know how hard it is now

Hard ke?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Toughluv(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Mindblowing:
I can help you with Canada or Australia visa with that amount... In fact I have Canadian visa at hand... quote author=g17prinz post=122668137]I am currently in my final year in the university studying sociology. What are my chances of migrating to Europe or Australia with 3.5M?
And what skills are in demand abroad that I can learn in 2 years? I need advice and suggestions, as I don't like the way this country is going.
@mindblowing,can you share your contact
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by scally11: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2023
Gentew:
The money is enough for Japa if you have sure agent.... I can recommend one that helped my friends.

He wouldn't collect a dime until you get your visa.
Haba why u dey lie na? Oya bring your coconut head make I educate u. School fees in UK is about 12k to 25k pounds depending on your course. Let's say u pay minimum fee for CAS say 2k pounds. You do POF abi na free agent go put money for your account? That one go cost minimum of 700k in naira. You run visa and ihs that one na almost 1300£. Then you fly or swim the Atlantic ocean to Ireland. U will not hold money for hand because they re waiting for you as the king of England to be.
Oh my bad. I thought u mean UK. U are right , that money is enough to get u to Burundi or Cyprus or Malaysia to do yahoo

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by benqo01(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2023
saintruky:

Hard ke?

UK no be go area for now u know how e hard reach no b to go der can u cope with bills ND tax?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by sukkot: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2023
Reflect7:

EXACTLY. Don't mind these moronic Nigerian youths with no brain.

He will go abroad now and start working as a security guard.

There are so many of them there wasting away in useless jobs because they were desperate to ''japa'', including those with degrees.

And they end up broke and ashamed to return home as they have nothing.

Before you know it they'll start doing scams and pushing drugs there.

That 3.5 million naira is nearly 7,000 pounds!

Do you know that in the UK and USA, countries where I have lived in, less than one-tenth of the population has ever seen 5,000 pounds in their account?

How can you have that kind of money and you say you want to leave Nigeria?

ARE YOU MAD??

A country where you can become a dollar MILLIONAIRE with that kind of money invested in a good business, in under 5 years?

The same country the Chinese, Indians, and Lebanese are rushing to enter to do business, then you, you will now use that money to go to some white country where you're treated like garbage by racists, and be an 'employee' for the rest of your existence?

When you could be an employer in Nigeria?

It is tremendously hard to start any business in the western world because the whole economy has been sewn up by their aristocracy.

So he will be an employee who MUST get up at a certain time each day, attend his 'job' - ie making someone else rich - and do as he is told, or he's fired and doesn't eat!

It's a bloody joke.

hmmmm angelicbeing oya its time to return home from lithuania ooo. undecided
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Nicoddemus(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2023
Ekemere90:

I can help you get to Europe on Masters with this 3.5m will not collect any money but will only guide you.

Help a brother I'm interested...... How do I contact you 09035538178
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by AngelicBeing: 9:31am On Apr 26, 2023
sukkot:
hmmmm angelicbeing oya its time to return home from lithuania ooo. undecided
Lithuania ke, Well, l will continue to remain here in Planet Jupiter with my fellow AngelicBeings

Be that as it may, the guy said the hard truth but like l always say on issues like this, the poster who has 3.5 million quid and wants to travel will not listen to anyone because he has made up his mind to travel and it is better for him to go and see things for himself whether good or bad

Africa is a Virgin and fertile land for investment, l currently have some investment locked up somewhere in Africa that will constantly yield generational wealth to me, l was taking a rough estimate yesterday and l discovered that what l currently have locked up in Africa will benefit more than 9 countries with a multiplier effects to several other countries, let me keep the keys to the Secret here on top of Mount Everest cheesy

Let me head back to my hiding place on top Mount Everest and from there l will be heading back to planet Jupiter to relax tongue
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by okuta007: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Lmao.
I do tell people this, if you're doing well in Nigeria, move to a highbrow area where amenities are sure. Then you can go on vacations to those countries at will.
Nigeria cheap die. There's no place like home.
Unless I got a job on recommendation, we die here.
People are selling their family lands just to japa.
Some make comments like, do it for your children. There are schools in Nigeria that are like ones in the west. Education isn't cheap. Na your money kill am.

God bless you
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Silas007(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Draslo:
Try Seychelles or Barbados. If you're lucky, you'll find work in a 5-star resort. You can even be luckier and meet a guest that will change your life.
imagination wan kill you

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Oceantalker: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2023
oracle009:

OP... USA is great for you (if you are ready to read). You probably won't spend upto 1m from that money to get you to the US on a student visa.

Please can you throw more light boss
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by fabolousneyo: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2023
You can try Austria thru student visa route , schools fees are cheap there , but you'll need to certify all ur documents here, then pay for verification thru their embassy,the whole process won't cost a fortune, it within ur budget,try to search for Austria student visa trend on NL for further details
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Draslo(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Silas007:
imagination wan kill you
😆

Na 3.5m the guy get na
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Parrotpal(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
g17prinz:
I am currently in my final year in the university studying sociology. What are my chances of migrating to Europe or Australia with 3.5M?

Yes. Try Austria.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by sukkot: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Lithuania ke, Well, l will continue to remain here in Planet Jupiter with my fellow AngelicBeings

Be that as it may, the guy said the hard truth but like l always say on issues like this, the poster who has 3.5 million quid and wants to travel will not listen to anyone because he has made up his mind to travel and it is better for him to go and see things for himself whether good or bad

Africa is a Virgin and fertile land for investment, l currently have some investment locked up somewhere in Africa that will constantly yield generational wealth to me, l was taking a rough estimate yesterday and l discovered that what l currently have locked up in Africa will benefit more than 9 countries with a multiplier effects to several other countries, let me keep the keys to the Secret here on top of Mount Everest cheesy

Let me head back to my hiding place on top Mount Everest and from there l will be heading back to planet Jupiter to relax tongue
show your boys the way, we remain ever loyal 😄. You know every man has to tow his path. If your soul desires to japa then you must obey your soul. Because these desires are programmed from past life. And your soul must drive and push you to where you are going to be in bondage and judgement. You know spiritually speaking going up north is going to prison for a black man. And so a man has to follow his soul to either destruction and bondage ? Or salvation. All we can do here on nairaland is make jest and troll and enjoy ourselves with these stories but ultimately a fugitive prisoner must return up north to prison. Salute all the angelic beings in Jupiter and Mount Everest for me. Tell them they need to hold tight for another 6000 years in the dungeons and pits of Jupiter because it is my turn to rule the earth. Lol. Tell them to continue resting in Ganymede, europa, io, and Callisto 😄
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by hustla(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2023
g17prinz:

Mauritius

Australia? Don't even bother. Ticket prices alone will be up to 2M if not more

Na rich people dey go Australia mostly as it's expensive to process

smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Pandagirl: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2023
g17prinz:
I am currently in my final year at the university studying sociology. What are my chances of migrating to Europe or Australia with 3.5M?
Austria so far is the option I know. within two years here or there?
If there, you can use your money to get master's admission, pay for document processing, residence permit, school fees, visa, flight fee, housing for like 2-3 months, and maybe small pocket money till you secure a part-time job.
If here, you can still save your money and switch to a tech-related role through youtube and the likes(Coursera, Udemy etc.) to learn to boost your chances of a better job when you get there.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by BigBen23(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Bro, I like friends like you.

I need people with positive aura and attitude like you in my circle.

Anytime bro
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Gentew(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2023
scally11:

Haba why u dey lie na? Oya bring your coconut head make I educate u. School fees in UK is about 12k to 25k pounds depending on your course. Let's say u pay minimum fee for CAS say 2k pounds. You do POF abi na free agent go put money for your account? That one go cost minimum of 700k in naira. You run visa and ihs that one na almost 1300£. Then you fly or swim the Atlantic ocean to Ireland. U will not hold money for hand because they re waiting for you as the king of England to be.
Oh my bad. I thought u mean UK. U are right , that money is enough to get u to Burundi or Cyprus or Malaysia to do yahoo

Your PAPA head is worse no wonder he married a LovePeddler that gave birth to di*khead...
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by waky15(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2023
Sudan is preferable !
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by waky15(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2023
Sudan is okay for now
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Voiceofthestree: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2023
With that amount you won’t even spend up to half before get to Europe but if I advice you now some people go come after me. Them say DEM deh America since 20years but common duplex them never build for their life and den for DEM form Baba Americana idiot set of people makes I have see person way to abroad come back when he see building way all the small pikin way he leave for Nigger don build he say wetin him find go do for abroad.... Don’t just follow person follow people way no road do just enter toad ask of this way surely nah my way..... People miss road because them no deh ask DEM no deh consult from we way we know the road..... If your success deh Nigeria and you go America Bruh you fit spend 17yrs at the end of the day nothing will be show for... Ask road ask people way know road so you no go lost
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Kaiser20: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
bro thats my dream country but no shishi now
Dem no day take shishi
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by worried222: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Mcslize:

If perhaps you studied a professional course like Engineering, it would have been easier to use that to migrate to Australia even without prior work experience as you can be assessed under the competency demonstration report that is based on your Engineering knowledge without claiming work experience.

Fortunately, Australia will increase their migration quota in this coming financial year. So many professionals will be granted visas.

All you just need is to secure a superior English test and assess your engineering Qualifications.

Even those that studied Education courses are hot cake in the Australia migration, as they only need their teaching practice to be assessed. No prior work experience is needed just teaching practice that they usually do during their 300 level. B.ED are hot cake. If you know anyone that studied Education and has the money for Australia migration, inform them.

The reason why studying STEM science courses is good.
I’m a software developer with a degree in computer science. I want to migrate to Australia via work visa. I have 3 years working experience.
Nigeria don tire me!
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
South America example Bolivia , Ecuador.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by OriginalCEO: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
OloyeOfLagos:
can 3.5m get him there and what are his chances of securing a good job there
Don't mind that person that mentioned Ireland. They recently even increased their POF minimum amount. Their visa processing takes about 2 months so if u are borrowing POF with interest, you can calculate ur debts.

Requested documents reach hundreds and they scrutinize applications sote any small mistake otilo.

Houses are too damn expensive in Ireland. If you go there on 3.5M (not possible even in ur dreams), you will sleep on the street or/and get deported soon.

Their dependant rules are very strict unlike Uk's.

If you can push for UK, please do. Or some other European countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Tymk: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Draslo:
Try Seychelles or Barbados. If you're lucky, you'll find work in a 5-star resort. You can even be luckier and meet a guest that will change your life.
instead of this, he for carry the whole money play 2 odds na.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by Shakitibob0: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
banky222:
You don't need to much to get a B1/B2 visa to America .
The best option with the small money you have .
with a packaged invite abi?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by kosiebe(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Go to Sudan for free of charge
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? by gforce5: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
OP, before you think about going anywhere, you have to ask yourself a few questions. Do you have any travel history? Not a must but it is advantageous. Do you have any skills that will be useful to the country you want to japa to? Very important question. Just know that sociology is a useless course. Do you have enough finances to sustain yourself abroad after all expenses paid. I leave to answer that question yourself. Finally, do you have any relatives abroad? That helps a lot as it is not easy migrating to a country where you don't know people.

Once you have answered those questions, the next step is to research the countries you want to migrate to. Just know that UK, US, Canada, Australia and Ireland are way above your budget. You should be looking at European countries that offer free or low tuition fees such as Austria, France, Portugal, Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania and Poland. Chao.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prince Charles Drives Classic 49 Year Old Aston Martin That Runs On White Wine / See What This Nigerian Did At Lagos Airport After Being Deported From Libya / Share Your Testimony Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.