Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. (6136 Views)

Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again / My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Am a sad man at the moment.
My Four years relationship came to a lousy abrupt end this evening.
Actually,it's a long distance affaire as by circumstance of occupation we do not live together.she does visit forthnightly and it was always on a sunday.
Just last sunday she came as usual and we had a roll in the hay.
To my utter dismay,i realized that i had caught syphilis which has never happened to me before.
In my anger,i accosted her on fidelity ground with reference to the infection i got from her. She swore severally that she had been chaste all the while and that there is no woman that doesn't have a bit of the infection in her.
We coudnt agree to differ and she flipped her lid and called it quit just like that with a final remark that she can't stand an helicopter husband like me and her mother too supported her.
Am raving bonkers at the moment. Is my reaction irrational?
Could there ever be a possibility that i am the one in the wrong?
Please no insult as i am really heartbroken now.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
syphi... what??

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by millionboi2: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:
Am a sad man at the moment.
My Four years relationship came to a lousy abrupt end this evening.
Actually,it's a long distance affaire as by circumstance of occupation we do not live together.she does visit forthnightly and it was always on a sunday.
Just last sunday she came as usual and we had a roll in the hay.
To my utter dismay,i realized that i have caught syphilis which has never happened to me before.
In my anger,i accosted her on fidelity ground with reference to the infection i got from her. She swore severally that she had been chaste all the while and that there is no woman that doesn't have a bit of the infection in her.
We coudnt agree to differ and she flipped her lid and called it quit just like that with a final remark that she can't stand an helicopter husband like me and her mother too supported her.
Am raving bonkers at the moment. Is my reaction irrational?
Could there ever be a possibility that i am the one in the wrong?
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:
and that there is no woman that doesn't have a bit of the infection in her.

She said this? She's a mental case of stupid undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
BornSnner9:
syphi... what??
yoruba call it atosi.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by dingbang(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
In as much as i'm craving sex right now, i've been celibate for long for phobias like this.

5mins or more sexual pleasure ain't worth it to contract std.

Please guys, zip up.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

yoruba call it atosi.
it's obvious you got it from her considering the fact that she said that there's no woman without a bit of an infection..

Except that you've have been seeing someone else maybe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Yes and her mother too reiterated that statement.Bro,am going slightly round the bend at the moment.Am going off my trolley.Am going bananas bro.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
In as much as i'm craving sex right now, i've been celibate for long for phobias like this.

Please guys, zip up.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Tekzyflex(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
she is totally wrong by saying all women have inflection but to be candid most women have toilet infection which they may not actually know .
Not all related infections are gotten from sex. some women are so careless with their hygiene as pertaining their virgina . some can urinate anywhere not minding how open they are down there. Anyway just go for medication. All the best

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Yes and her mother too reiterated that statement.Bro,am going slightly round the bend at the moment.Am going off my trolley.Am going bananas bro.

Start going monkey sis, not only bananas, go treat yourself and move da fvck on angry

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:

Please guys, zip up.
Hell,this is my wife-to-be.I have even done some sort of mini-scale introduction.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
BornSnner9:
it's obvious you got it from her considering the fact that she said that there's no woman without a bit of an infection..

Except that you've have been seeing someone else maybe
I've been celibate bro.I knew no woman in the biblical sense apart from her.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by dingbang(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=94095246][/quote]urm.. Why cancelling my words and then quoting the same thing? Doesn't make sense
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by dingbang(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Hell,this is my wife-to-be.I have even done some sort of mini-scale introduction.
just let time cool things down..go treat yourself and give each other space. When she don tire, she will message and apologize.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Start going monkey sis, not only bananas, go treat yourself and move da fvck on angry
Ofcourse i had started my medication forthwith.Am only lamenting my crashed relationship.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
dingbang:
urm.. Why cancelling my words and then quoting the same thing? Doesn't make sense
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

Ofcourse i had started my medication forthwith.Am only lamenting my crashed relationship.

Okay, continue with the lamentations then.

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
just let time cool things down..go treat yourself and give each other space. When she don tire, she will message and apologize.
I hope so.I really got a bit of succour from your words. Thanks.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by dingbang(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

it is obvious you thrive on attention. Bye
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by dingbang(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

I hope so.I really got a bit of succour from your words. Thanks.
you welcome.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Ikea81: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Syphylis aka chop garri no be beans oo. Unless you talking about candida fungi infection I go hear.....
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by edward1106(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

It's been said( I don't know who) that many women are CARRIERS of STDs which they don't really suffer from. Hence, they can't tell they have it.

3 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Did u run a test??
How do u know its syphillis shocked

Cos that syphi sometin, is not beans to treat totallyundecided

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
edward1106:

It's been said( I don't know who) that many women are CARRIERS of STDs which they don't really suffer from. Hence, they can't tell they have it.
Really?How true?
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by UDUJ(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
thesilentman:

I've been celibate bro.I knew no woman in the biblical sense apart from her.

Please complete your treatment. That's the key thing for now. No one just gets syphilis out of the blue. It's either you slept with someone else and got it or you got it from her meaning she cheated.

It will be very foolish to start thinking of ending it all because of this cheating. It's obvious she cheated since you say you've been celibate all this while. There is a woman out there for you, you just have to take the time to search and don't be in a hurry. You will definitely find one, one who will love, cherish and respect you and not cheat on you. Forget this one for now.

I know it hurts. Pick yourself up and move on. For now complete your treatment. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by UDUJ(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
tenderheart:
Did u run a test??
How do u know its syphillis shocked

Cos that syphi sometin, is not beans undecided

You think the op will just come here and say he has syphilis without doing a test and medically being diagnosed with Syphilis?

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
edward1106:

It has also been said( I don't know who) that since many women are CARRIERS of STDs, means they had sèx with themselves to be infected, right

1 Like

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by iInjureHerYansh: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Even if person wan advice you for this fake story sef the way you're throwing English here and dere will make dm change their mind. You sounding like someone who's not out for a solution bu t show off their vocabulary.. What nonsense below.... Pukes angry
thesilentman:

5 Likes

Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

You think the op will just come here and say he has syphilis without doing a test and medically being diagnosed with Syphilis?
I hear u....
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by thesilentman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Even if person wan advice you for this fake story sef the way you're throwing English here and dere will make dm change their mind. You sounding like someone who's not out for a solution bu t show off their vocabulary.. What nonsense below.... Pukes angry
Oh,that's just an idiosyncracy.
Re: If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Op I don't have anything to say o.
I'm just feeling your KJV English cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK / Dear Men, How Long Can An Average Man Go Without Sex? / Please Help Me, I Want To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.