Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) (75179 Views)

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) / New Outbreak Of Ebola Kills 17 In DR Congo / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by vivalavida(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
proeast:

Where in Nigeria? I have never seen such in the SE, never l, it can't happen here!
In the 60's and 70's, that was how corpse were transported in the villages in the east. On bicycles sef. My mom told me this. Ask an elderly person you know.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mathantics:
Nigeria matter never worse reach like this, hmm

https://drcnewstoday.com/failed-state-drc-dead-bodies-transported-to-morgue-on-motorcycle/

This is another level of Poverty
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by honor4me: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The 2nd wealthiest country on earth living like this ..Africa is not okay

DRC is among the five poorest nations in the world. In 2022, nearly 62% of Congolese, around 60 million people, lived on less than $2.15 a day. About one out of six people living in extreme poverty in SSA lives in DRC. Google is your friend

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Invest4growth: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Where are those criticizing the Ogun state government for transforming tricycle into Ambulances for use in the rural areas, where they had no.zuch facility in the past. Which is better now? While we accept that the Nigerian government has short changed us for long but there is a lot to be thankful and grateful for.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
honor4me:

DRC is among the five poorest nations in the world. In 2022, nearly 62% of Congolese, around 60 million people, lived on less than $2.15 a day. About one out of six people living in extreme poverty in SSA lives in DRC. Google is your friend

See what low IQ is doing to you brother..God ep U πŸ™πŸΏ

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by dapsoneh: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
KanuSE:
WTF ! shocked dapsoneh in picture 4. grin
iya eee eee, baba eeee I'm the 4the pictureπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by lampido22: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
I once saw this in akwa ibom during my nysc.
It was disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by benqo01(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don't just know how to describe this so horrible to see ...when you see things like this just know Nigeria is still better
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by benqo01(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
lampido22:
I once saw this in akwa ibom during my nysc.
It was disgusting

Serious in my own Akwa-Ibom? Ah i no believe
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kemina:
Jesus Christ, this is gory as hell

This is Nigeria under Tinubu rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by seguno2: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brainmytool:
What is dis?

Try it in Nigeria and see shege from the ghost.

What makes you think that Congolese people are less religious and superstitious compared with us Nigerians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Haveyoueatentod: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Africa is truly cursed e get the kind air wey dey Africa wey make everything no dey right
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by KanuSE: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
dapsoneh:
iya mi, baba mi I'm the 4th picture

I said it na or are you hallucinating again. grin
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by gentlegenius(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
proeast:

Where in Nigeria? I have never seen such in the SE, never l, it can't happen here!
Oga relax... These things happen here, though it is not rampant. Bikes do carry corpse here at night. I've even seen people carry a corpse in a wheelbarrow to the mortuary at night. Since they do it at night, they don't even care to wrap the corpse as seen in these pics. No be everybody get money for ambulance.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Mathantics: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
vivalavida:

In the 60's and 70's, that was how corpse were transported in the villages in the east. On bicycles sef. My mom told me this. Ask an elderly person you know.

Bloody liar
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by TsbAfrica: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
It's normal there ... Africa my Africa
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Tremple8v: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is not new nah. It happens alot from owode ogun state to benin republic

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Gaddafih001(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Jnkay:
What do you expect when an elder brothers like Egypt, Nigeria, etc refuse to help and be role model to their younger brothers like Dr. Congo, etc.
The so called younger brother unarguably is the richest nation in Africa.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Exceed15: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kai this is unacceptable.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Fuckyoumod: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mathantics:

https://drcnewstoday.com/failed-state-drc-dead-bodies-transported-to-morgue-on-motorcycle/
shame on Africa leaders.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Captain0823: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
osmosis101:
It happens in Nigeria aswell... i've seen that twice
where in Nigeria then you prove it
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by jaymichael(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Generalwoodz:

I don't believe this...maybe the terrain isn't motorable given the kind of motorcycle they own. The cost for them could get one the cheapest of cars for hearse. Are you saying that nobody owns a car in an environment such as seen with corrugated zinc?

Y'ALL acting all surprise knows well that it's only in very few, special cases that ambulances respond to emergencies here in Nigeria, and mostly for the mighty, wealthy and richy.

As a husband you got a Toyota and one-day in the middle of the night your heartrob went to lets say: Labour

And you're in the remotest and most extreme part of Kafanchan. Your don't bother calling 911 for ambulance because they ain't responding.

You do it by speedily doing everything in a haste while driving her to the hospital by yourself.

And in sad case of death? Still no ambulance available in most places in Nigeria, somehow a vehicle is found to convey the corpse to hospital.

Edited to add: The news is from 2018.

EDITED to add again: The DRC government banned the practice last year commonly in Eastern part.

Saw the documentary some years ago. It is used in remote villages with inaccessible roads for motor vehicles.
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by luluosas(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Does it mean no ambulance services there? This is so disheartening
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by georgeakins: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
proeast:

South East where they still eat human flesh.

I beg, worse things happen there.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
MENTAL ILLNESS IN AFRICAN CONTINENT WE BLACK AFRICANS CAN ONLY GOD BACK TO GOD TO REWRITE OUR STORY BECAUSE MORE TO VISIT THOSE FOOLISH CITIZEN OF AFRICAN CONTINENT

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brainmytool:
What is dis?

Try it in Nigeria and see shege from the ghost.
you that believe in ghost
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by TippuTip: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mathantics:

Nigeria is swiftly heading in this direction
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Idaytesj29:

This is another level of Poverty
poverty heart πŸ’“ is a poverty man
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by 010okoogar: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Omo sope oti lo
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by jahsharon: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Africa is not a place for humans

I now see why animals like you are in Africa

1 Like

Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by Derrickfoster1: 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

I now see why animals like you are in Africa

I m not your father
Re: Motorcycles Carry Corpse In Dr Congo - (Graphic Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
What daaah helllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Falls From Balcony Of 2-storey Building While Chatting With Friend. Photos / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.