Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) (9328 Views)

Guys Are Turned On By Their Girlfriends' Fart? / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) by efficiencie(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
Chibuezem:
if men were decent, do you think onlyfan and wuukup will be lucrative... No The problem is simply Sin in us. If we had Jesus Christ in us living as new men all this stuff will simply die.... Where there's demand of sexual immortality, there must be people to meet such demands vice versa

Oga that men create the demand does not justify women providing the supply. Yes, the men who patronize these ladies of the night need to repent too but one does not preclude the other. The church is also complicit in this nonsense. They easily probe about pregnancy, HIV, blood group etc and can annul a marriage based on these but they will not annul the marriage if the man or woman has a reckless sexual history which is more dangerous than getting pregnant, having HIV or having sickle cell. Pastors need to stop joining people who have reckless sexual pasts and first require that they undergo spiritual cleansing and deliverance first before they can be joined to minimize the marital madness we see on a daily basis.
Re: This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) by merrymike47(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Chibuezem:
you are contradicting yourself
Thank God you stay in the north where women cover themselves but still get raped
It is simply lust as a spirit in a us (men and women) if this spirit is dethroned in us.... You won't interprete the shape of a woman unto sex but rather glorify the lord for his wonderful works.... Renewal of the mind is the solution but first you must be born again to recieve the spirit of God to your recreation.
thank you for taking your time to explain. But can we Christians be real with ourselves for ones? Tell me what you know about the spirit realm, tell me what you know about lust, tell me what you know about the spirit of lust. How many born again do not fall victim of immoralities today? How many pastors do not fall victim of immoralities today?

Let's not argue bro, there is God's spirit, there is the intensity of God's spirit, there is man's will power (choice) and there is a place of discipline. After you got born again, it is still your choice (will) to decide whether to totally submit to the leading of the spirit of God or not. Don't make it sound like the spirit of God will seize or take your will power.
It takes discipline and consistent prayers and even fast to overcome lust. Happy Sunday.
Re: This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Natbrowny:
That pothole analogy cracks me up like a man on whiskey.

grin grin grin grin grin. Esp when it said after a while cars will start avoiding it.

Lolz
A comic way to Express true life advise
Re: This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
PJtech:

nobody stop you from doing give.away
biko wire me the 5k

Beggars associations I see una
Re: This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Miracood2:

Can you please run me 3k?

Are you handicapped?
There is no honour and dignity in begging
Go and works and next time start supporting leaders that can change the country
Re: This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) by Skii(m): 2:40am On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=format9798 post=122689648][/quote]

Not as lost as you are since you are unable to make any sense of my post...good luck finding yourself
Re: This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) by Clementoons: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2023
Chibuezem:
you are contradicting yourself
Thank God you stay in the north where women cover themselves but still get raped
It is simply lust as a spirit in a us (men and women) if this spirit is dethroned in us.... You won't interprete the shape of a woman unto sex but rather glorify the lord for his wonderful works.... Renewal of the mind is the solution but first you must be born again to recieve the spirit of God to your recreation.
God bless u 4 dis bro, you are sound spiritually, there is a spirit called the spirit of lust that manifest it in the life of people who are not saved. It's only when you are geniunely born again and sanctified that is when you will be saved i.e the adamic nature will be uprooted.

Re: This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) by Chibuezem(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2023
Clementoons:
God bless u 4 dis bro, you are sound spiritually, there is a spirit called the spirit of lust that manifest it in the life of people who are not saved. It's only when you are geniunely born again and sanctified that is when you will be saved i.e the adamic nature will be uprooted.
All glory be to God, I pray to remain spiritually sound and for the adamic nature to die in me Amen.
Re: This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Skii:

Not as lost as you are since you are unable to make any sense of my post...good luck finding yourself

IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter / Learn 2 Gv Men Bre@sts 2 Suck Nd Always Gv Him Bl0wj0b In D Morning-lady Go Nude