Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? (794 Views)

DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide / Kiss Daniel And His Brotherhood Looking Dapper In Suit In New Photo. / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by ProgramSP192: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gangs of Lagos was released a Few weeks ago and Fans have argued that the action scenes in this movie surpasses every other action movie including “Brotherhood” which was rated the best movie in terms of action by Fans before the release of “Gangs of Lagos”.
Fans argue that the graphics and action in this movie has never been seen in the Nigerian movie industry, and is without any doubt the best so far.

I personally believe that the movie did really well in terms of the action and to an extent did surpass Brotherhood in terms of Action Scenes.

Here’s a Fight Scene from Gangs of Lagos 👇 let me hear your thoughts . My next thread will be on “Brotherhood “

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r0QZtItmeE
https://youtu.be/5r0QZtItmeE
Re: Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
that above scene was literally like the last scene in the movie... and apart from that there was nothing in term of "action" in that movie. i actually found that movie very stale, but as i havent seen brotherhood, i cant compare.

1 Like

Re: Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by ProgramSP192: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
that above scene was literally like the last scene in the movie... and apart from that there was nothing in term of "action" in that movie. i actually found that movie very stale, but as i havent seen brotherhood, i cant compare.

It wasn’t really close to last scene of the movie though, and their are actually scenes that contained more action Than the above video and in reference to brotherhood here’s a scene from the movie👇Let me hear what you think about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PhPpnbQCcs
Re: Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Gang of Lagos is overhyped. Saw it the day after it's release, and it wasn't really worth watching.
Too much unnecessary drama, fighting scene is 🤮, average. I prefer shanty town to gang of Lagos, haven't seen the brotherhood movie.
All in all I rate gang of Lagos 4½/10!

1 Like

Re: Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by ProgramSP192: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Gang of Lagos is overhyped. Saw it the day after it's release, and it wasn't really worth watching.
Too much unnecessary drama, fighting scene is 🤮, average. I prefer shanty town to gang of Lagos, haven't seen the brotherhood movie.
All in all I rate gang of Lagos 4½/10!

Can’t lie the movie was overhyped but I’ll argue that the action scenes are better than most Nigerian action movies
Re: Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2023
ProgramSP192:

Can’t lie the movie was overhyped but I’ll argue that the action scenes are better than most Nigerian action movies
That's right, better, but not that impressive. It felt as if they were forcing the action scenes. Lol

1 Like

Re: Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by ProgramSP192: 6:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

That's right, better, but not that impressive. It felt as if they were forcing the action scenes. Lol

Lol😂,Tobi Bakre did a better job in brotherhood though
Here’s a link to one of the scenes
https://youtube.com/shorts/WITaaD6_OeM?feature=share
Re: Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2023
ProgramSP192:

Lol😂,Tobi Bakre did a better job in brotherhood though
Here’s a link to one of the scenes
https://youtube.com/shorts/WITaaD6_OeM?feature=share
Will check it. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2023
STOP MAKING BULLSHITT DRAMAS THAT PROMOTE CRIME IN NAIJA,
E.G GANG OF T,KING OF T, KING oF B...What are those rubbish?
THINK OF CREATIVE CONTENT TO SOLVE YOUR SOCIO-ECONOMIC PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA E.G DO A REAL FILM ON TRACKING AND STOPING CYBER CRIMNALS USING INTEL; angry
$TOPPING LOOTERS OF NATION TREASURY BY RESETTING MINDS OF CITIZENS; angry

STOPPING KIDNAPPERS ECPOSING THEIR SECRETS. angry

AM NOT A CINEMATOGRAPHER, IF I WAS THE IMPACT WILL BE WOW EFFECT.
RESEARCH!!! WAKE UP NIGERIANS YOU ARE50YEARS BEHIND CIVILIZATION.
SEE AMERICAN FILMS E.G 24,FAST FURIOUS,JUSTICE LEAGUE, YOU MUST LEARN SOMETHING FASCINATING AND NEW TO BETTER THE SOCIETY AND USA REMAIN NUMBER ONE CHOICE DESTINATON TO MIGRATE TO. angry

1 Like

Re: Is “Gangs Of Lagos” A Better Action Movie Than “Brotherhood “? by ProgramSP192: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
STOP MAKING BULLSHITT DRAMAS THAT PROMOTE CRIME IN NAIJA,
E.G GANG OF T,KING OF T, KING oF B...What are those rubbish?
THINK OF CREATIVE CONTENT TO SOLVE YOUR SOCIO-ECONOMIC PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA E.G DO A REAL FILM ON TRACKING AND STOPING CYBER CRIMNALS USING INTEL; angry
$TOPPING LOOTERS OF NATION TREASURY BY RESETTING MINDS OF CITIZENS; angry

STOPPING KIDNAPPERS ECPOSING THEIR SECRETS. angry

AM NOT A CINEMATOGRAPHER, IF I WAS THE IMPACT WILL BE WOW EFFECT.
RESEARCH!!! WAKE UP NIGERIANS YOU ARE50YEARS BEHIND CIVILIZATION.
SEE AMERICAN FILMS E.G 24,FAST FURIOUS,JUSTICE LEAGUE, YOU MUST LEARN SOMETHING FASCINATING AND NEW TO BETTER THE SOCIETY AND USA REMAIN NUMBER ONE CHOICE DESTINATON TO MIGRATE TO. angry

If you decide to become a Cinematographer, I personally await the GREAT IMPACT you’re going to make in the movie industry and the WOW effect you’re going to create because obviously you’re so Awesome

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Mind If My Girl Sleeps With Another Man”: Don Jazzy Breaks Internet / Kaitlyn Krems Nude's Viral Mishap: A Candid Moment Captures The Internet's Atten / The War Of Roses (history Of England)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.