Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 (47047 Views)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Bukola94: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ade1177:
Is de gea the new Maguire

Why can a keeper be this bad na

This bad and bad

That slow ball?
heya, he use to be good, still better still than most goalkeepers in Europe. he won golden glove this season

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Rillycool(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
VawulentComrade:
Few minutes left to getting desired ROI

I would always recommend IAJ ONLINE on telegram for sports predictions.

Search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

It's their games I lay always.

How do I get into the group and how did you build your profit to that amount
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Seunfretty: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
It's united lucky day...city today wasn't really in that mojo and they even lost many chances that they would have buried easily on their day...they looked tired too.for example Debruyne ...Gundogan...Rodri were already tired before 65minutes....a weakness united could have capitalized

At a point in the game i expected united to pin city into their half and look for that goal...i don't know wat philosophy ten hag teaches but united are still mediocre in possession part of the game...they couldn't even play out and kept lobbing the ball to Rashford from the first half a player that's already been marked by Diaz and stones...

And did anyone see the part where pep brought in Ake and Laporte having about 5 center backs in one game..
Pep keeps evolving in football and looking at his line up u would see he has tried to change so many things...he now plays with a back 3 with another ball playing center back in front of them partnering a holding midfielder...this in turns makes his team a little more solid...gone are the days wen Rashford would run and team city ..they have walker tucking in to prevent that ..again gone are the days wen u will feel u can win aerial balls to get possession ...city now has 4 players behind the ball to take care of that..

The most positive thing is...the change in a way doest make them as fluid has they are on default but they still keep the ball and play good football...they hold on to the ball sometimes for u to commit people to press ..wen u commit they release that ball and knock it into the midfield where u must have left a space due to ur high press...

The champions league final will be another game where guadiola will need to show to the people he is actual on another level

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
VawulentComrade:

It would have been bad if you said waste of money.

In all, it's a win win.

N2.6m is not bad for a day.

Remain blessed.

It's their games I play on always.

Waiting for Sportybet grand auditing

Rest.

Nothing special about your tips.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Rillycool(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
VawulentComrade:
Few minutes left to getting desired ROI

It's their games I lay always.

How did you build your profit to 9 million in your sporty bet account
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
tenpipsperday:

When he has unlimited fund. Going from one big club to another.

.Let him go and work with Crystal Palace budget.
your Chelsea and United has spent the most in the last decade, where are they today.. just shut the fvkup and acknowledge the Bald man's greatness..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by VawulentComrade: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rillycool:

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Soso990240(m): 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
Please Guy's don't just click anyhow link on these kind of threads. Be careful with the kind of links you click here. some might claim to be streaming links but the moment you click them, your own don finnish....
dem don hack ur phone? abi na virus dem use scatter ur phone? cheesy
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by VawulentComrade: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rillycool:

How did you build your profit to 9 million in your sporty bet account

It's a gradual process, I have been over a decade in the game.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
By the time Pep is done in England, y'all will build a statue for him in every corner of the country. Y'all disrespect greatness alot, i dey take things like that personal. Two of his former students made top4 in England this season, abeg show me one Jose's student or Fergie's student, just one pls.

2/3. Haters are liably to cry to death. We don't care.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
ogbe88:
U are obviously a kid/troll, this my last reply to you.
We are talking about football, if you're clueless so fvck off
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by emilo2bad: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
DaveHarry:
Which of the Barca women team does oshoala plays for? I don't see her in any of their A team matches. Abi na only league matches she dey play?
oshoala is injured at the moment

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Ade1177: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bukola94:
heya, he use to be good, still better still than most goalkeepers in Europe. he won golden glove this season

He didn't win any golden glove because he was good

It was the defenders that actually saved alot of clean sheets

Martinez varane lindelof Shaw played their hearts out

And throwing maguire away

De gea didn't save shit

He saved alot last season
But this season shit and shit every week

City game in the Premier league easy goals

De gea became a basket that any shot played at him LEADS TO ERROR FROM KEEPER to goal

Even cost europa

Keeper error sent united home

De gea was good

Right now he's bad

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by windofchange: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gundugan don collect number ohh

11 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
tenpipsperday:

you could have use google, so you for no cast yourself say you dumb. Why Ferguson no coach Bolton. That's the list up there for you. Even with money success isn't certain in football. If easy Chelsea no suppose finish half table, and Liverpool couldn't make the UCL

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by VawulentComrade: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
[b]I got crazy friends tho,

Shared the game with them,

I had double 5m stakes.

He had N30m stake.

The other did N2.9m

Sportybet, ZEBET and 1xbet

Thank you Manchester City.

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by blowjohn(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na Bayern cause all this nonsense.
Mini tuchel don turn Bayern to 3sc football club of ibadan
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by scally11: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
windofchange:
Gundugan don collect number ohh
I thought na only me see that woman. She lewdly told one player to call her in sexy manner

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Carthaporo: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=PraiseIsaac post=123552571][/quote] mtww sorry na contract I wan write the thing vez me die we tin we do for degea wey him dey always cause us heartbreak like this everyone in that field played good except degea
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by chipet67(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rule no 1.
Don't score first before Man United.

Rule no 2.
Always obey rule no 1.

Lol.
Jokers

PS: 30% of planet earth is covered by land, the rest are covered by De Gea

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Seunfretty: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
tenpipsperday:

....Chelsea has spent more millions in the last 2 years ..my brother na for 12 we finish o ..even this united have spent big money in 4 years

The only thing u guys don't understand is wen we talk about guadiola been ahead we are necessarily nt just talking about the titles he has won...all you need to see is how his team plays...total joy to watch...the players know wat to do every time and he makes them keep the ball and destroy ..pep team is only the team that ends a game against a top side in 60minutes and he has been doing that since he was in Barca...that man sure knows so many things most other coaches dont

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by phemmyfour: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jokerman:

So why did they give to Roma?
Hand was slightly away from the body
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ortega won the FA Cup for Manchester City from the first match down to the last. Player of the tournament. His Debut season

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by amerengues(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
tenpipsperday:

Where is Chelsea today with the spending?
Where is Man U today with the spending?
Where is PSG today with the spending?
Even Liverpool has lost steam.

Don't discredit Pep's ingenuity! He is the master as for now. Wait till he wins inter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jokerman If this man die, na Pep Guardiola kill am

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by folake4u(f): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Manchester City are FA Cup Champions.

Well deserved win.

Thankfully, Nazgul people are put to shame today. kiss

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Carthaporo: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bukola94:
the golden gloves won by degea is due to the work rate of defenders Martinez varine wanbisak and shaw but degea is a useless player that's why no matter what Spanish team will never call him to keep for them since the last world cup he played against Portugal rubbish overrated player
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Rillycool(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
VawulentComrade:

Search for IAJ ONLINE on telegram and join, it's their games I play

Okay thanks..
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
The greatest manager of all time Pep Guardiola was on his own dominating leagues in Spain and Germany.

England fans with their unrealistic sense of self started to dare him to come to the PL to do it.

My goat accepted the challenge and hasn’t looked back since. Farmers league

Iku pa e if you hate Pep

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by OgaRico(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
RIP Sir Alex Ferguson.

When it's your year, forget it, nothing; just nothing will stop you.
City is the deal this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Carthaporo: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Seunfretty:
....Chelsea has spent more millions in the last 2 years ..my brother na for 12 we finish o ..even this united have spent big money in 4 years

The only thing u guys don't understand is wen we talk about guadiola been ahead we are necessarily nt just talking about the titles he has won...all you need to see is how his team plays...total joy to watch...the players know wat to do every time and he makes them keep the ball and destroy ..pep team is only the team that ends a game against a top side in 60minutes and he has been doing that since he was in Barca...that man sure knows so many things most other coaches dont
Mr man what are saying when guardiola meet city they were full of squad complete team everyone was there is just dats he utilizes the team but adding new faces to the squad till now as for Chelsea ever since this guy kante start going injury their team stop performing well till now when kante plays u will see a different Chelsea as of man U they were busy interested of buying British product instead of quality players they don't have good scout and lack tactical director
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Android17: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carthaporo:
Mr man what are saying when guardiola meet city they were full of squad complete team everyone was there is just dats he utilizes the team but adding new faces to the squad till now as for Chelsea ever since this guy kante start going injury their team stop performing well till now when kante plays u will see a different Chelsea as of man U they were busy interested of buying British product instead of quality players they don't have good scout and lack tactical director
Tell me, is it easy to type rubbish like this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale / Manchester United Vs Southampton: EFL Final (3 - 2) On 26th February 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 3) On 24th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.