Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 (46988 Views)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Android17: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Judolisco:
what's d work of a coach? Mourinho was assistant coach... Check duties of an assistant coach
Stop talking all over the place. Not all assistants do the same thing. Some are fitness coaches, some are setpiece coaches etc.

Mourinho did not coach Pep he was assisting the first team manager. What the first team manager said was what Mourinho implemented.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Android17: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Judolisco:
u r still arguing..
Stop acting like you can't read. When Pep was coaching the Bayern first team, Ten Hag was coaching the B-Team. So Xabi Alonso was a player at the time that Ten Hag was a coach at Bayern and anyone can claim they "worked together" because they were at the same team at the same time.

However, Ten Hag cannot claim he coached Xabi Alonso because his role will not include doing so just like Mourinho's role in Barcelona. I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you.

You started by trying to claim Pep learned from Mourinho and now you have evolved your argument to saying they were there at the same time. That is true but Mourinho did not COACH Pep Guardiola.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Judolisco(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Android17:
Stop acting like you can't read. When Pep was coaching the Bayern first team, Ten Hag was coaching the B-Team. So Xabi Alonso was a player at the time that Ten Hag was a coach at Bayern and anyone can claim they "worked together" because they were at the same team at the same time.

However, Ten Hag cannot claim he coached Xabi Alonso because his role not include doing so just like Mourinho's role in Barcelona. I don't know how many times to explain this to you.

You started by trying to claim Pep learned from Mourinho and now you have evolved your argument to saying they were there at the same time. That is true but Mourinho did not COACH Pep Guardiola.
where did u read dat mourinho was coaching barca b team.... He worked directly under d manager so ur story no follow
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Judolisco(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Android17:
Stop talking all over the place. Not all assistants do the same thing. Some are fitness coaches, some are setpiece coaches etc.

Mourinho did not coach Pep he was assisting the first team manager. What the first team manager said was what Mourinho implemented.
u r still supporting my argument.. He Sha learnt something from mourinho
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Android17: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
Judolisco:
where did u read dat mourinho was coaching barca b team.... He worked directly under d manager so ur story no follow
I never said he coached the B team. I said he was designated as a coach but he was a translator.
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Android17: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Judolisco:
u r still supporting my argument.. He Sha learnt something from mourinho
He did not.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by imohbrothers: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Congratulations Man city

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Rillycool(m): 12:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Nemesis0147:
I pity you.
Don’t come and be crying foul on this forum later on how betting has ruined your life or how you used your house rent to play bet or how you got scammed on telegram. Una no dy ever learn for this country

Hehehehe!!! I have heard you.
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Honchoslim16(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2023
We're CITYZENS 💙
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Jokerman(m): 2:48am On Jun 04, 2023
AImiron:
He was Pep's bitchhhh during his career, pep no even allow am enjoy his retirement.

Wetin Mou do , person wey dem sack anyhow. I expect much from whenever you want to banter with me.

Mou also defeated Fergie everywhere too now.. even defeated Fergie more than Pep.. . Abi you've forgotten?
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by emmaodet: 5:50am On Jun 04, 2023
AImiron:
The greatest manager of all time Pep Guardiola was on his own dominating leagues in Spain and Germany.

England fans with their unrealistic sense of self started to dare him to come to the PL to do it.

My goat accepted the challenge and hasn’t looked back since. Farmers league

Iku pa e if you hate Pep

grin grin
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Soso990240(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2023
VawulentComrade:

You just jump in and comment.

See my other posts on this thread.

A friend had N30m in stakes too
have seen this ticket bro, earlier

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by LZAA: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2023
Android17:
Stop capping nonsense my friend. You are right that it was not Cryuff but Robert Bobby Robson the late former Newcastle Manager that was the coach and Mourinho was an INTERPRETER for him. He never coached Pep.
Mourinho coached under van gaal
He was a coach under van gaal at barca
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2023
Banbanna:

What still amazes me about Pep is the way he transforms players. I don't even understand Stones role play anymore. He's now like a hybrid player, midfielder/defender. Grealish that used to be mocked at, is something else.
Pep na just football innovator, he keeps revolutionising the game.
the guy is good mayb ppl will start appreciating him more when he retires from coaching

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Nazgul: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2023
folake4u:
Manchester City are FA Cup Champions.

Well deserved win.

Thankfully, Nazgul people are put to shame today. kiss
Abeg Waka make I hear word jare. undecided
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Android17: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2023
LZAA:

Mourinho coached under van gaal
He was a coach under van gaal at barca
Initially Robson who gets fired after winning the CWC that year. Then Robson heads to England I think and asks Mou to join but he prefers the trappings and prestige of being at a bigger club like Barcelona so he turns it down to take LVGs offer even though Newcastle were going to pay more than Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by folake4u(f): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nazgul:

Abeg Waka make I hear word jare. undecided

Your salty tears make me so happy. grin
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jokerman:

Mou also defeated Fergie everywhere too now.. even defeated Fergie more than Pep.. . Abi you've forgotten?
try to dey reason before you comment, shey Mou use SAF to carry UCL. Shey Mou beat SAF so tey his hands dey shake. You can do better
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Nazgul: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
folake4u:

Your salty tears make me so happy. grin

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by windofchange: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
scally11:

I thought na only me see that woman. She lewdly told one player to call her in sexy manner
me too oh. definitely a player, and she was definitely the one that gave her number. that's why some guys say women life an easy life. No matter how a woman is, she can pull a big man.

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by folake4u(f): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2023

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Hotwest: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Johnson225:

Hopefully you don't ghost when things don't go your way.personally I won't
Finally u ghost sad

I thought you would be different but you all are the same. Nobody keeps to his promise here
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Banbanna(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dollywood:

He's an inverted centre-back, otherwise known as the hybrid role. He tucks in the midfield when Man City are in possession and reverts to defence when City loses possession.
That's a lot of mileage to cover on the pitch. Guardiola don turn Stones to workaholic be that.
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Tymk: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
Johnson225:

I fully agree bro
Staked
for your mind you think say u don run me small stress abi
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Tymk: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bx

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 / Zinedine Zidane To Leave Real Madrid / Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.