Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 (46982 Views)

Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Rillycool(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
VawulentComrade:

Search for IAJ ONLINE on telegram and join, it's their games I play

I have joined the group already.. is the guy predicting the games a white guy or Nigerian
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by VawulentComrade: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rillycool:

I have joined the group already.. is the guy predicting the games a white guy or Nigerian

Apart from the fact I know he's genuine and good at what he does, I don't know any other information about him.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by OgaRico(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pep ology I must say.

Seunfretty:
It's united lucky day...city today wasn't really in that mojo and they even lost many chances that they would have buried easily on their day...they looked tired too.for example Debruyne ...Gundogan...Rodri were already tired before 65minutes....a weakness united could have capitalized

At a point in the game i expected united to pin city into their half and look for that goal...i don't know wat philosophy ten hag teaches but united are still mediocre in possession part of the game...they couldn't even play out and kept lobbing the ball to Rashford from the first half a player that's already been marked by Diaz and stones...

And did anyone see the part where pep brought in Ake and Laporte having about 5 center backs in one game..
Pep keeps evolving in football and looking at his line up u would see he has tried to change so many things...he now plays with a back 3 with another ball playing center back in front of them partnering a holding midfielder...this in turns makes his team a little more solid...gone are the days wen Rashford would run and team city ..they have walker tucking in to prevent that ..again gone are the days wen u will feel u can win aerial balls to get possession ...city now has 4 players behind the ball to take care of that..

The most positive thing is...the change in a way doest make them as fluid has they are on default but they still keep the ball and play good football...they hold on to the ball sometimes for u to commit people to press ..wen u commit they release that ball and knock it into the midfield where u must have left a space due to ur high press...

The champions league final will be another game where guadiola will need to show to the people he is actual on another level

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Negroid001(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
Android17:
Yes sir.
Cool
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Carthaporo: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=Carthaporo post=123553561] Mr man what are saying when guardiola meet city they were full of squad complete team everyone was there is just dats he utilizes the team but adding new faces to the squad till now as for Chelsea ever since this guy kante start going injury their team stop performing well till now when kante plays u will see a different Chelsea as of man U they were busy interested of buying British product instead of quality players they don't have good scout and lack tactical director which guardiola was bless with and lemme reminds u guardiola never won champions league with Bayern Munich when he went there Bayern were the dominance of bundesliga with two extremities good players and capacitated stake holders they were looking for champions league when guardiola meet them and couldn't win it with them because Bayern always meet Madrid in either nock out semi fanal or quarter final so nothing u can tell me sir Alex farguson is still better than him when it comes to management and farguson was first to do so in england for almost how many years now u guys never applaud him for his hard work but u are here calling guardiola best coach pesin no even won his third trophy a record farguson kept for decades and now some body is equalling him but he don turn best coach wait even if he won inter Milan he's equaling farguson record u this barka fan like violence always
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Nemesis0147(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rillycool:

I pity you.
Don’t come and be crying foul on this forum later on how betting has ruined your life or how you used your house rent to play bet or how you got scammed on telegram. Una no dy ever learn for this country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Carthaporo: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Android17:
Tell me, is it easy to type rubbish like this?
that's what u are rubbished useless human being
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Sebtun: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Great
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by tenpipsperday: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
AImiron:
you could have use google, so you for no cast yourself say you dumb. Why Ferguson no coach Bolton. That's the list up there for you. Even with money success isn't certain in football. If easy Chelsea no suppose finish half table, and Liverpool couldn't make the UCL

Where did Ferguson start? And where did Pep start? I don't want to go into childish argument with little kids. Una jus join football.
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Android17: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carthaporo:
that's what u are rubbished useless human being
E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Emeka71(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
chessguru:
2-1
Final score.
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Aklee4994(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
VawulentComrade:

Search for IAJ ONLINE on telegram and join, it's their games I play

How did you build your profit to 9 million in your sporty bet account

It's a gradual process, I have been over a decade in the game.
Am not sure with your proof but just show kindness of 1k each to 5 people out of your winning excluding me.
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by TheMostComplex1: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wow! Up Manchester City

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by VawulentComrade: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aklee4994:
Am not sure with your proof but just show kindness of 1k each to 5 people out of your winning excluding me.

I never knew I owed you proofs actually.

In not less than 10,000 words please,

kindly present beyond reasonable doubts why I need to give this proof to you.

Please when writing this, kindly make use of correct punctuations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Bukola94: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carthaporo:
the golden gloves won by degea is due to the work rate of defenders Martinez varine wanbisak and shaw but degea is a useless player that's why no matter what Spanish team will never call him to keep for them since the last world cup he played against Portugal rubbish overrated player
he is better than that Arsenal former goalkeeper, so they may still call him for international matches ahead of others
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by ronalmagic10(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
VawulentComrade:

Just dey play. Be using demo account to deceive yourself and naive people
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Aklee4994(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
VawulentComrade:

Stop deceiving yourself MUGU Na MUMU Dey click or visit ipray you meet your target 🎯 so you can collect your commissions.

Hustler is a pure devil 👿

If you mention me rudely again I will dismantle you.
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Seunfretty: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Carthaporo:
Mr man what are saying when guardiola meet city they were full of squad complete team everyone was there is just dats he utilizes the team but adding new faces to the squad till now as for Chelsea ever since this guy kante start going injury their team stop performing well till now when kante plays u will see a different Chelsea as of man U they were busy interested of buying British product instead of quality players they don't have good scout and lack tactical director
...Am a Chelsea fan and I can tell u Chelsea as lost many games against city with Kante playing 90 mins....pep na genius abeg...if we see quality make we talk am

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Johnson225(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hotwest:
It's over brother. Thanks for been my stake partner

So what next? Should I drop my aza chief.

Thanks. Please reply

Quote me on a dead thread
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Judolisco(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
AImiron:
By the time Pep is done in England, y'all will build a statue for him in every corner of the country. Y'all disrespect greatness alot, i dey take things like that personal. Two of his former students made top4 in England this season, abeg show me one Jose's student or Fergie's student, just one pls.

2/3. Haters are liably to cry to death. We don't care.
pep na Jose student... Go and verify
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Android17: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Judolisco:
Absolute nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by PNomsule: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
VawulentComrade:

It would have been bad if you said waste of money.

In all, it's a win win.

N2.6m is not bad for a day.

Remain blessed.

I would always recommend IAJ ONLINE on telegram for sports predictions.

Search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

It's their games I play on always.

Waiting for Sportybet grand auditing

At 41' under 4.5 and the live odd says 1.3... this your photoshop no jig my brother 😤 grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Judolisco:
How old are you? Give your papa the phone

That's Luis Enrique, Pep and Jose. Image

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by PNomsule: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Aklee4994:

That was even a clear edit... u sef catch am lolz
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
tenpipsperday:

Where did Ferguson start? And where did Pep start? I don't want to go into childish argument with little kids. Una jus join football.
You sound like a teenager, i hate engaging una, you dey type trash from your 4th hand used infinix phone, you sef dey feel like pundits. Ikorodu pundit.

Oti yawere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Judolisco(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
AImiron:
How old are you? Give your papa the phone

That's Luis Enrique, Pep and Jose. Image
Jose was an assistant coach in dis image... Go and verify again
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by Judolisco(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Android17:
Absolute nonsense.
mourinho no coach pep 4 barca?
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Judolisco:
Jose was an assistant coach in dis image... Go and verify again
Pep was playing 4 i guess, dindinrin ni e. Fck off my mention
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
tongue
dominique:
I'm starting to dislike this man city with a passion. Na only you Waka come? angry
Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Judolisco:
mourinho no coach pep 4 barca?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by uunwanaobong3: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Judolisco:

Mourinho was a back room staff under Johan cruff..... Pep and Enrique were NOT Mourinho student.

Mourinho never ever coached pep.

And pls never ever you deceive anyone again with this lies from hell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Manchester United FA Cup: (2 - 1) On 3rd June 2023 by AImiron: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
dominique:
I'm starting to dislike this man city with a passion. Na only you Waka come? angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd May 2016 / Zinedine Zidane To Leave Real Madrid / Roman Abramovich Puts Chelsea Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.