Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US (86764 Views)

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Gucciblog: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:

Festus Keyamo stated his sole aim of buying the property was to invest since he had the $300k sitting dormant in his account..

Banana Island properties are mostly owned by foreigners, US embassy made a huge investment buying Eko Atlantic city land for it's mega embassy

Was the asset/property declared before he became minister?

Una get head but Una no dey think.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by greatiyk4u(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality

And she (if such a sister exist and not AUDIO) abandoned you to your fate to be asslicking wicked senile politicians that add no value to you and the country at large.......

It will pain me if non of you Tinubu's worshippers here is appointed into any position, even if na social media post like that of Reno or Ahmed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by honestivo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Every one is pure in Nigeria until you join politics

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Moh247: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gucciblog:

Was the asset/property declared before he became minister?

Una get head but Una no dey think.

Can't you read abi what is contained above you can't dicipher and still arguing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Moh247: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

And she (if such a sister exist and not AUDIO) abandoned you to your fate to be asslicking wicked senile politicians that add no value to you and the country at large.......

It will pain me if non of you Tinubu's worshippers here is appointed into any position ever if na social media post like that of Reno or Ahmed

Some of you are so slow thinking that your thoughts process amazes me

All supporters of a party must be appointed

Truly East has a lot of less thinking humanoid

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Gucciblog: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=122683097][/quote]

Omo brown roof, go and help your Daddy puppy cooling off in US Maximum prison.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by greatiyk4u(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:

Some of you are so slow thinking that your thoughts process amazes me

All supporters of a party must be appointed

Truly East has a lot of less thinking humanoid

You and about 5 others here are not just ordinary party supporters but ardent supporter who took it as a job
career,
a challenge,
a duty and oath to deliver Tinubu at all cost, this is same or even less than the job of his campaign council members who are already enjoying the dividends of the commitments.

10 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Moh247: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You and about 5 others here are not just ordinary party supporters but ardent supporter who took it as a job
career,
a challenge,
a duty and oath to deliver Tinubu at all cost, this is same or even less than the job of his campaign council members who are already enjoying the dividends of the commitments.

Change your mindset... This your political dogma would lead to your end

Enthusiastic party loyalist and supporters are all around the world with all party and they don't require gratification

Must some Ipob people be so unfuntunate to seek for finances for anything

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by swaggerjack: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
alsudan:
Festus I know you can see this message as you’re on this platform.

You are a corrupt thief and a disgrace to the memory of Gani.

I spit on your useless ponk head.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Finestgurlie(f): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:

Enthusiastic party loyalist and supporters are all around the world with all party and they don't require gratification

shatap

8 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by greatiyk4u(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:

Those rewarded with appointments are what again?
Not as if you ain't qualified

7 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ednut1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought
kora own na audio. She didn’t pay in cash ( mortgage)and the house no worth 1.6m. Festus own na cash purchase

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by BigIyanga: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality
The difference is that Keyamo cannot have a mortgage because he doesnt live in the US.. No SSN, no work history in the US.. Therefore, he most likely paid cash for it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by LesbianBoy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
You see why you should not post everything online grin grin grin
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Killerbag36: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oya featus talk
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by WesternPanzer: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seun Lalasticlala

This is FRONT Page worthy in my opinion
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by simfrost90210: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin oh.. that's publicity..

I still can't believe he's a SAN

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by MatrixCircle: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
A local cleaner in the US or UK go buy same house with same amount. Over there it's not a big deal to buy it. sad sad

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.