Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US (86733 Views)

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 4:21am On Apr 23, 2023
obyno82:

You have no right as a government official while in office to purchase that property without declaring it. Stop supporting evil abeg. The same you people accused Peter Obi of stealing in Pandora whereas he created a trust to reduce taxation and never stole anything.
You are not smart at all! If he purchased it as a government official while in office fine that is wrong by our laws but does that mean he used government money to buy it? That is the issue we are talking about so don't change the narrative.
By the way what makes you think I am not Obi supporter? And because I asked question concerning the matter does that also mean I am Keyamo supporter?
Somebody cannot reason again and ask questions freely?
I repeat you are vile, full of vexation and bitterness. But I am sure of one thing you cannot force your opinion on others if you like vex till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by idogbo(m): 4:22am On Apr 23, 2023
You be poor me pikin no doubt

ShaqFu:
bunch of sorry ass whelps. Why didn't they ask Peter Obi how he came about owning a house in the UK.

If I was Keyamo I'll ignore them because that's the only medication for their rousing internet dementia.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by emmaodet: 4:22am On Apr 23, 2023
abobote:
I hate all these corrupt politicians that usually took their loot abroad, instead of investing here to create wealth and employment

Do they have any business and investing skill in the first place? Aside just buying of houses that won't generate any tangible job for the youths.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by JeffreyJunior: 4:25am On Apr 23, 2023
cococandy:
That’s extremely cheap in todays market. Where’s it? Redneck area?
That's Texas for you.

Between Texas and Obosi my hometown, I don't know which one dey expensive pass for real estate.

My colleague that relocated to Texas still mock me with his home till date though I return the mockery when their weather begin to dey see its yearly menstrual period as usual.

Carry the same house in that picture come SoCal now, the price go be for ndi ogwu ego only. cheesy
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality

Your elder sister is practising law in the UK and can rightly purchase any property with her legal money, but Keyamo is a current Minister in Nigeria, and not practising law; nor is he involved in any other legal business.

The difference is clear, you senseless, unsalvageable f.ool!

For God's sake, how did Nairaland allow sub-humans with this kind of brain to register here, in a forum where the rest of the world read about Nigerians??

Nawaoo!

6 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 4:25am On Apr 23, 2023
cococandy:
That’s extremely cheap in todays market. Where’s it? Redneck area?
Rosharon is not redneck area, it has all colors, so many Nigerian lives there. The people you called rednecks are just about I0 percent in that area. I live less than 30 min to the place.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by drpat1: 4:31am On Apr 23, 2023
ycat:
This man is a minister in Nigeria and his house is in the lowest income earners level in the low $300's, when I've see a Nigeria senator bought a $10,500,000 house in California. Even Ben Bruce owned $4 million dollar house in Beverly Hills about 8 years ago. Keyamo has to be an upright man to be so humble and down to earth with this tiny house. Greedy Peter Obi's house will be 30 times the amount of this, thief and greed is written on that one's forehead. If every politician can by a home like this, Nigeria would have been a better country. God bless Keyamo for being a minimalist.

Sir, it's like you missed the part where he said he has SEVERAL PROPERTIES.
Do you know how many they are? Their locations and worth?

Please what is bad is bad, condemn it asap

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Dchair2: 4:33am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought

Paltry indeed! Which one you don buy since the money is paltry? House he could not buy since because that probably was his life savings, and then here comes politics with the opportunity to loot , then the life savings automatically becomes paltry to buy a house he couldn't buy pre politics? Abeg who is fooling who?
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by cococandy(f): 4:35am On Apr 23, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Rosharon is not redneck area, it has all colors, so many Nigerian lives there. The people you called rednecks are just about I0 percent in that area. I live less than 30 min to the place.
nice
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by xevove2061: 4:39am On Apr 23, 2023
Racoon:
You lots can defend any kind of idiocy.
Aptly said sir. Poverty dey disguise!

Anybody who venomously hate on others, always and i repeat, always are poor. Know this and know peace. Imagine someone who has no shishi saying he will not collect 500m for house that he does not even have but begging vp elect to rabba him. Just like twitter, they are alot more on this nairaland too. Even ManirBk, they are all poor. Damn!
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by TheMostComplex1: 4:41am On Apr 23, 2023
He waited to become a minister before he knew that he can invest? ok no wahala
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by BTCog: 4:41am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

Festus Keyamo stated his sole aim of buying the property was to invest since he had the $300k sitting dormant in his account..

Banana Island properties are mostly owned by foreigners, US embassy made a huge investment buying Eko Atlantic city land for it's mega embassy

US companies buy properties for their business. They're not buying properties as individuals. Get the point correct and stop supporting evil.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by cococandy(f): 4:42am On Apr 23, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
That's Texas for you.

Between Texas and Obosi my hometown, I don't know which one dey expensive pass for real estate.

My colleague that relocated to Texas still mock me with his home till date though I return the mockery when their weather begin to dey see its yearly menstrual period as usual.

Carry the same house in that picture come SoCal now, the price go be for ndi ogwu ego only. cheesy
seriously .

Although I heard their property taxes no dey joke sha.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by xevove2061: 4:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

Na so.

Internet billionaire
The mumu dey talk about his sister like say na him money too. How much be house for UK? Na this kine people wey their step sister no even send them, them sha know them get relative abroad but them no dey benefit from am.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by xevove2061: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2023
sonature1:

I'm not talking about investment, oga.

I am talking about owning a property.

Rich Nigerians are buying homes in America because they fear anything can happen in this unstable country. That way, they can relocate when an uprising starts.

On the other hand, foreign investors have one primary goal - to make money. If the economy starts dwindling, they will sell off their investment and return to their home country.

In fact, most of the Caucasians in this country would rather sleep in hotels than own their properties in this country because they don't have a long-term plan of living in this country.

Americans are only in Nigeria to make money. Afterwards, they return to their base. If you visit the American embassy or consulate, you will see the long queue of Nigerians who intend to escape into America because of the hellhole your Buhari has made the country.

The day i went to America Embassy in Lagos in 2011 fir the first time at 5am, it was as if it was 7pm rush hour in the busiest lagos market during a festive season. The day i went to the american embassy in one of the richest european countries, i rralized that nigerians are suffering and noone is telling it to us because we do not even know better. At 9am, we were probably 7 on the line in the whole embassy. Nigeria wiĺl not be great again.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by drpat1: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

Festus Keyamo stated his sole aim of buying the property was to invest since he had the $300k sitting dormant in his account..

Banana Island properties are mostly owned by foreigners, US embassy made a huge investment buying Eko Atlantic city land for it's mega embassy

That's money laundering, NEVER an investment.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Christian36: 4:53am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought
Defending a criminal just because he is on your sides simple mean the person defending him is also a criminal. The question you would have asked him is that what stop him from acquiring the properties for so long if truly he didn't put his hands in public funds as a minister. If you expecting him to admit to the accusation then you should be from Pluto
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by xevove2061: 4:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

You must be a fool to not know that the money the US embassy makes from nigeria yearly in visa fees, is more than the whole of rest of Africa and Europe combined. Go and verify. It is only apt for them to use that money to scoop up the most luxurious space they can, therefore still furthering their colonialism agenda to you. If you know how these whites operate, you wil be shocked, but i guess you do not know. When they habe excess monies in their possession from a certainjurisdiction, they always look for ways, to plough that money back into that place, if they cannpt find, they give the money out to charity. Of what economic ebenfit is nigeria to the US that they will bring out their own money to build the biggest embassy in the world, if not that they have made so much from visa applicants, or anything that has to do with their consular as it relates to nigeria. If you believe they built that embassy because they like you, you must be a running fool.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by PandoraObi: 5:05am On Apr 23, 2023
onuman:

See them Tinubidiots suffering and smilling as they eat Agbado.
Stop judging people by your family members limitations and disappointment, key into grace of God and see your life transformed. God is good to me and my family , your hatred and anguish Cannot stop GOD's work in my life

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by seunayantokun(m): 5:06am On Apr 23, 2023
It wasn't a bait; you came out because you just couldn't hide your dirty wealth any longer. The demon of wealth always wants to be shown.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by xevove2061: 5:07am On Apr 23, 2023
ShaqFu:
bunch of sorry ass whelps. Why didn't they ask Peter Obi how he came about owning a house in the UK.

If I was Keyamo I'll ignore them because that's the only medication for their rousing internet dementia.

Lmao. You guys are really foolish. Aswear. You are asking a peter obi, who bought a house in the uk at the time he had no link with govt, no public office, no govt appointment or contract and he was not a civil servant. God will help you guys.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by PandoraObi: 5:10am On Apr 23, 2023
Franking:

Poverty is ur middle name. Defend Festus. Go ahead.
You are the one defending your extreme penury, and it will remain with you, Stop judging people by your family members limitations and disappointment, key into grace of God and see your life transformed. God is good to me and my family , your hatred and anguish Cannot stop GOD's marvelous works my life
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by drpat1: 5:10am On Apr 23, 2023
My main problem is that this man was fearless and critical in late 90's, Idris even sang about him😡.
What changed about him? Wetin dey inside this 9ja politics that changes people's mind set when they get there?

I hope Rufai of Arise TV won't be like Keyamo and Femi Adesina etc in the future🤔😔

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Minduser79: 5:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Who ask am for explanation?this is pure guilty Conscience,Senior Advocate of (N)
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by xevove2061: 5:18am On Apr 23, 2023
drpat1:
My main problem is that this man was fearless and critical in late 90's, Idris even sang about him😡.
What changed about him? Wetin dey inside this 9ja politics that changes people's mind set when they get there?

I hope Rufai of Arise TV won't be like Keyamo and Femi Adesina etc in the future🤔😔

You forgot to add Ruben Abati. The problem is that nigerians lack moral stamdings amd values. They do not stand for anything only their pocket amd its poverty and poverty mentality that causes it.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by EmperorFred: 5:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality
Shut up! Your sister nor de any yeye British. Person we de serve as Bokoharam guys konji tools
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by freemanq(m): 5:21am On Apr 23, 2023
So I have a house abroad, go there and stay and stop destroying Nigeria for us. Since you have so much money what are u still doing here? Abi to steal more money ni? You are running away from taxation hahahahaha
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by mercysamuelson(m): 5:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Some people and poverty na 5 and 6. How much is that $300,000k wey una dey shout up and down. Na where una waka reach una go see reach. Come see how young guys wey be Nigerians dey buy house of $500,000 and more. Make una go learn about mortgage.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by plaindealer: 5:24am On Apr 23, 2023
GEEBITE:
The sad thing is these guys you are defending will be the one screaming that Nigeria is a sovereign country and America should not meddle in our politics. But see them going to buy house in US where he will not stay up to 100days in a year. Is that a wise thing to do. They know what good life looks like but will not lift a finger to help people out of poverty. He conducted a sham recruitment exercise few years back that the outcome is unknown till date.
When last did he go fishing in his village around Ughelli. His responses on SM is worse than Dino Melaye's and I am shocked he hasnt grown up and have the same mentality since i have got to know him cllosely in the late 90s.

People buy houses for a lot of reasons beyond living in them, some do it for economic reasons as real estate investors and according to Festuz, he's a real estate investor, meaning you buy and sell to collect returns in form of equity.

Peter Obi has mansions in Lagos, London and elsewhere around the world, he has billions hidden in secrete Pandora foreign bank account so when was the last time you questioned him or the reason why he bought the house?

Fact is, many of you are just hypocrites, you pick and chose your own self-induced drama over other peoples' affairs while you act blind and nonchalant when it comes to your own people.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by PandoraObi: 5:24am On Apr 23, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR.
[quote author=Franking post=122686782]

continue judging people by your family members limitations and disappointment, you better key into grace of God and see your life transformed. God is good to me and my family , your hatred and anguish Cannot stop GOD's marvelous works my life
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by PandoraObi: 5:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Faposky95:

Let him belly dance for all to see.....
Calling $340000 paltry.....
You see how imaginations encourage real corruption.....?!
Wake up from the coma....
No true loving Nigerian would fight corruption and spend such abroad, if he believes in the fight.....!!!!
One of family members is in coma, go and wake them up, it is not meant for everyone you see, it is meant for your family members, declare positively and it will follow , speak evil and it will crush and ruin you
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by PandoraObi: 5:32am On Apr 23, 2023
Iykoto86:
People like you ,i am sorry to say,are a curse to us nigerians. i stand to be corrected though.
That is for you, your family members and your generations, declare good it will follow, declared evil it will crush and ruin you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.