Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US (86650 Views)

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Obaaderemi2: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Delphi:
When you see these men fight Obi with ruthless angst; know they have skeleton in their cupboard. They fear Obi to their bone marrow as one who will tilt the statusquo.
The issue is not whether the house is expensive or not but whether it is right or wrong for a Federal Cabinet Minister to purchase a house from another clime while holding sway as a Public Officer.
Which Obi do you people even keep shouting gan? The same obi who impoverished Anambra as governor while keeping his own money abroad as exposed by Pandora Papers. Obi under whose watch salaries were not paid regularly in Anambra, leading to year long strikes by doctors and lecturers. Abeg, Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Obj,.... et all are all the same. All of Nigeria's big politicians are all thieves.
I pity those fighting and cursing in support of any of those looters.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Faposky95: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
One of family members is in coma, go and wake them up, it is not meant for everyone you see, it is meant for your family members, declare positively and it will follow , speak evil and it will crush and ruin you

Not true.....
Speak may not come from the requisite energy level.....
Speaking truth may not mean you live it....?
You're human

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by obyno82: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You are not smart at all! If he purchased it as a government official while in office fine that is wrong by our laws but does that mean he used government money to buy it? That is the issue we are talking about so don't change the narrative.
By the way what makes you think I am not Obi supporter? And because I asked question concerning the matter does that also mean I am Keyamo supporter?
Somebody cannot reason again and ask questions freely?
I repeat you are vile, full of vexation and bitterness. But I am sure of one thing you cannot force your opinion on others if you like vex till eternity.

Oga shut up and go and make peace with your conscience. All because of greed and selfishness you are supporting an obvious case of looting. See you people will invite curses on yourselves and your families for people who are dead inside.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by obyno82: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
goslowgoslow:

STFUP Once someone say something that is contrary to una opinion automatically that person is supporting evil. So everybody must reason like you and accept what you say, people no longer have their views and opinions. What rubbish!

Oga shut up. Go and make peace with your conscience and ask God for forgiveness because you have invited curses on yourself and your family all because of greed you have failed to see the big picture

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ShaqFu: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
xevove2061:

Bros, go and verify na. The record is there. You think you will habe a registered business in the UK and use it for illegality and they wont catch you? Mumu people
very what exactly? Where is the record? Why can't you post it here for all to see, instead you're dilly dallying and showing just how much of an abstract buffoon you are.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by xevove2061: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
ShaqFu:
very what exactly? Where is the record? Why can't you post it here for all to see, instead you're dilly dallying and showing just how much of an abstract buffoon you are.

Pi will n9t help ypu be foolish and lazy at the same time. If you cannot find it, its safe to say you are dumb and should not be on the internet. Information is key, information wey you no fit use well, fit kee you grin
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ShaqFu: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
xevove2061:

Pi will n9t help ypu be foolish and lazy at the same time. If you cannot find it, its safe to say you are dumb and should not be on the internet. Information is key, information wey you no fit use well, fit kee you grin
you're a refurbished bastard. Imagine this low budget whelp spewing the same nonsense that drowned his illiterate ancestors.

Now I see why you're foolish beyond recognition. Saying things you can't prove and asking someone you don't know to go and find proof. This is why idiots like you make Nigeria the abberation it is today. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by billyG(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
Was this property in his assets declaration form?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by billyG(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
He bought property in a foreign country he did not resides,how many times in 5yrs has he visited US,was d property on rentage?
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by DOM7: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
To buy a house in US you enter once in a blue moon and you call that investment? Madness!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by iSense247: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Exceed15:
And APC blind followers are still dying for them..
e.g Moh247

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by candygist: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tntsi:
Criminal keyamo. Making money all his life but could not buy the house until 2021.
Meanwhile joblessness is ravaging graduates and youths in a country where he is a minister of state for labour.

This is why they are after PODATTI with all venoms.

This is why they want to kill themselves on a tinubu where they can embezell and destroy our wealth pata pata.

The new Nigeria is here. All these criminal activities will be taken care of.
PODATTI is coming.

How many jobs did PO created in Anambra state. ?
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Babinski: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality

Keyamo's explanation is too sleek to be true. Any American dollar repatriated into Nigeria and converted to naira in 2019 loses about 50% of its value by 2021. It also does not take much brain power to know that repatriating dollar to Nigeria even if it is domiciled In a dormiciliary account in the dollar currency and keeping it idle at practically zero interest for 2 years is against sound business sense.

If Keyamo was genuinely running a florishing Law Firm and Real Estate Business, the funds should be in the business account even outside the country because it makes the most business sense in view of taxes. Even Hollywood Actors incorporate companies that get paid their acting fees for tax purposes.

So my own take on this is that Keyamo is lying. I seriously doubt the cleanliness of those funds from corrupt sources or origins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by AfonjaPriest: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
No matter how much a thîef has as a thîef, the thîef will continue to be a thîef till the thîef becomes extínct as a thîef.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ini4brandon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
100% true.
Gucciblog:

They can't do that

The goal is to keep the people poor and more poor. So that if they give them 1k, a cup f rice, a little of fuel. They vote them again.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Yankiss(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought
That's the useless logic you people use to bail thieves of public fund. The most worrisome aspect is that they don't avail you a fraction of their loot. Whatever Korra Obidi does with her money is not our matter. She never presided over public fund. Keyamo could not buy this until he became Minister. Let's see other properties pre-Ministerial position and we can understand. There's a constitutional rule against procurement by public officers. Wasnt that breached here??

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
DOM7:
To buy a house in US you enter once in a blue moon and you call that investment? Madness!
that is how Nigerian politicians waste scarce resources

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Freezyhot(f): 6:01am On Apr 24, 2023
candygist:

How many jobs did PO created in Anambra state. ?

Which kind English b dis abeg?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ycat: 6:52am On Apr 24, 2023
The reactions was about the house he lives in and the one we saw with our own eyes and I still stand by my comment. $300,000 is actually a deal for Nigeria when you compare to other Nigerian politicians buying $10 million homes. They all own homes abroad and some put $20 million into Hilton hotels. They all buy homes abroad, so let's commend those who buy cheap houses. There's nothing to condemn there unless you have investigated all Nigerian politicians and have found ones with no homes abroad.
drpat1:

Sir, it's like you missed the part where he said he has SEVERAL PROPERTIES.
Do you know how many they are? Their locations and worth?

Please what is bad is bad, condemn it asap

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by ycat: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2023
It doesn't matter,just answer the question.

How many jobs did he create?
Freezyhot:

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by sencekompis: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2023
THE IGBOS ARE PAIN, una never start.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by sencekompis: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2023
OBEDIENT = IPOB SYMPATHIZERS = IGBOS

Decent yorubas say no to them pls.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by pobosky20(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2023
ycat:
Peter Obi probably owns 100 times that. The man is a thieving devil. He ran Anambra into a ditch and wanted to run Nigeria, thank God Nigeria dodged that bullet.

Wonderful!! 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by BENEAMATA: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Racoon:
You lots can defend any kind of idiocy.
Aptly said sir. Poverty dey disguise!
this only proves he will rather beg than steal . And this is so classless from you raco . . . . . oh , the name fits perfectly , i see .
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by armyofone(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
MatrixCircle:
A local cleaner in the US or UK go buy same house with same amount. Over there it's not a big deal to buy it. sad sad

Not true.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by candygist: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Freezyhot:

Did you get the message or not ?

You've not answered my simple question.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by goslowgoslow(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shut up. Go and make peace with your conscience and ask God for forgiveness because you have invited curses on yourself and your family all because of greed you have failed to see the big picture
Las las you go wail till you pai! Never you mention my family again! All these irresponsible children on NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Elections Not Postponed - INEC / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.