Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US (86695 Views)

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / How Do U Send A 'buba Galadima' To Talk On TV With Festus Keyamo ... How ???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by SisterAnn(f): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

May Poverty leave your generation... And may hate leave your ethnicity
You should have not brought his ethnicity into this.

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala nlfpmod OAM4J rule 2

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by modsareuseless: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2023
favor914:
Shut up, Shameless Obidient.

Obidients are group of well meaning Nigerians that love the country and want the very best for the country.
There's nothing to be ashamed for.

But there is everything wrong with idiots like you who are supporting an old, sick drug baron to pilot the affairs of this country. So you need to shut up instead
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by JaySmart4422: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2023
I pity poor Nigerian's who are killing themselves for political party
For religious or tribal reason

Look at the real supporters cashing out n you not sure of your next meal
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Prosperity4All: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Guy above is the typical Nigerian example of an impoverished soul (both pocket and mind)
Those you call poor are still rich in integrity and self-respect but you have lost it all.
When you cash out blood money and end up kidnapped or gunned down, you and your family still goes begging to raise the ransom or burial funds. So who is poorer.
Pity yourself because you are depraved mentally and financially, reason you think worshiping and collecting drug money from Drug Lords is cashing out. You think Festus Keyamo is happy where he is now?
Borrow sense before it is too late. And think with your head instead of your fingers.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Igboslayer: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought
The children of hate detest progress… their enclaves can never gain development.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Charlie2020(f): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2023
PandoraObi:
If Korra obidi can buy 1.6million mansion, so Festus keyamo cannot buy paltry less than 40% of a dancer bought
Korra has a lot to offer in body and entertainment. What's Keyamo's selling point?
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by patrickcollins: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:
Are this people foolish....

SANS make millions of Naira cash

Femi Falana retainership is nothing less than 50,000,000, just one single client

Falana has client list of Gbajabiamila and Dino Melaye
Don't compare Falana and Festus, Festus is a corrupt fellow who saved money and waited to become minister to start buying property in 2019, 2020, 2021.What does that tell u

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by theredaddy: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2023
Delphi:
When you see these men fight Obi with ruthless angst; they know they have skeleton in their cupboard. They fear Obi to their bone marrow as one who will tilt the statusquo.
The issue is not whether the house is expensive or not but whether it is right or wrong for a Federal Cabinet Minister to purchase a house from another clime while holding sway as a Public Officer.

At the end i was hoping you will quote any part of the constitution that forbids a public servant from owning properties offshore.

OBi as for whatever scrutiny that comes his way the moment he stood tell the world he is the most righteous man in Nigeria, purity must be subjected to test that is not a fight

Festus kenyamo @least made a declaration of his asset unlike saint OBi that forgot
2ndly, Fesus kenyamo is not even accountable becos he was appointed and not voted, yet he gave account of his acquisitions Unlike Saint OBi, its being 2month since election when will Peter Obi give an account of Donations to PO/Datti campaign .. when

Thanks to pandora we know Peter Obi has properties abroad, But when will Peter OBi deem it fit to shalaye or give a compilation list of his properties, when will Saint Obi tell his fans why Next int'l in uk was shut down, when will Obi tell Nigerians what really went down at the UK immigration, what is Peter OBi hiding??

He that must come to equity must come with a clean hands

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Pearl1910: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2023
Lolz...if e sure for am, let him post evidence of any house he bought abroad long before being Spokes person for Buhari's Campaign and being Minister.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Geminiivory: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:
Are this people foolish....

SANS make millions of Naira cash

Femi Falana retainership is nothing less than 50,000,000, just one single client

Falana has client list of Gbajabiamila and Dino Melaye

and which onw you see say keyamo get? or naa you be him client? certified ode always talking nonsense
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Enoch127(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2023
post=122682492]https://www.youtube.com/

[b]Obidents are really dealing with Festus Keyamo on social media🤣. After a house he bought for over $300k in the US was exposed by an investigative journalist, Festus Keyamo gives reason on how the house came about

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by philiancoop(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2023
254 million naira for his US house. How much is his other assets he has acquired since he joined BAT campaign.
So Kayemo is now a billionaire... Just like that within 1 year
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Blackdisciple(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2023
That's nice and you see why they all want bad leaders for Nigerians so that when the katakata scatter they are all off with their families to foreign lands, while people whom they used are all here in Nigeria to face the problem....

Be wise supporters of bad leaders
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Enoch127(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2023
Acquire one year after appointment

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by lordblynx(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2023
3 BDRM FLAT AT AJAH LAGOS (5minutes drive from ShopRite)
N1.8m/a
POP, ALL TILED WITH KITCHEN CABINET

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by SaLongs1(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2023
Moh247:

My immediate elder sister is a British trained Lawyer and own her very own house in UK thanks to Mortgage

What is there to defend in a $300,000 house if not poverty killing some people's life , dream and mentality
So you mean you can vouch for Keyamo?
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by loswhite(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Racoon:
You lots can defend any kind of idiocy.
Aptly said sir. Poverty dey disguise!
They will defend all sought of rubbish. Is it not leaders that developed the country to make it attractive for him to run there? Foolish citizens
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Sibrah: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2023
A wicked man runs when no one chases.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by emmybobo1: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You people will just be reacting out of vexation and hatred. So you mean he cannot afford that house before joining government? If you like call me whatever you like I don't care, I only asked a question.
The guy’s argument is why didn't he buy it before joining politics?
And if we go by your logic, we should not query most politicians wealth as most were relatively well to do before joining politics
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by emmybobo1: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You people will just be reacting out of vexation and hatred. So you mean he cannot afford that house before joining government? If you like call me whatever you like I don't care, I only asked a question.
And if we go by your logic, we should not query most politicians wealth as most were relatively well to do before joining politics. For example, diezani madueke worked in SHELL and rose to the position of a director before joining Jonathan government, but she was accused by you lots of buying houses in abuja and bayelsa.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by benheaven(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2023
MINISTER OF LABOUR, SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS.POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU AND NGIGE. IPPIS WANTS UNIZIK STAFF DEAD. MOST STAFF ARE UNPAID TILL NOW. WHAT AN ACT OF INHUMANITY.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by emmybobo1: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2023
goslowgoslow:

And if we go by your logic, we should not query most politicians wealth as most were relatively well to do before joining politics. For example, diezani madueke worked in SHELL and rose to the position of a director before joining Jonathan government, but she was accused by you lots of stealing public funds simply because she owns properties in abuja and bayelsa, properties she bought in naira ooo.
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by DaddyJapan(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2023
theredaddy:

At the end i was hoping you will quote any part of the constitution that forbids a public servant from owning properties offshore.

OBi as for whatever scrutiny that comes his way the moment he stood tell the world he is the most righteous man in Nigeria, purity must be subjected to test that is not a fight

Festus kenyamo @least made a declaration of his asset unlike saint OBi that forgot
2ndly, Fesus kenyamo is not even accountable becos he was appointed and not voted, yet he gave account of his acquisitions Unlike Saint OBi, its being 2month since election when will Peter Obi give an account of Donations to PO/Datti campaign .. when

Thanks to pandora we know Peter Obi has properties abroad, But when will Peter OBi deem it fit to shalaye or give a compilation list of his properties, when will Saint Obi tell his fans why Next int'l in uk was shut down, when will Obi tell Nigerians what really went down at the UK immigration, what is Peter OBi hiding??

He that must come to equity must come with a clean hands

You've captured my view on the subject, here.
Nothing gores me more than the pack of lies most Obidients run with.

Surely it has to be possible to lay claim to a 'stolen mandate', on good conscience, without inverting reason and logic for a candidate whose own corrupt practices lie in plain sight, ?

At least most BATists do not claim their principal is devoid of blemish and the best thing we have seen since sliced bread. Well... certainly not ad nauseam grin grin grin

Excerpt of Keyamo's response to Sowore back in 2009, 14 years ago.

My friend Sowore, I have worked hard and I am comfortable. There is nothing I will gain from prosecuting for the E.F.C.C other than the satisfaction of contributing to the anti-corruption crusade. I do not have too much, but allow me the immodesty to say that I have a few fully built landed properties in choice areas of Lagos and Abuja. My three-storey office complex which I built about three years ago in FESTUS KEYAMO LANE, ANTHONY VILLAGE has about 18 lawyers and 12 support staff.

My Abuja office building in Zone 6 which I bought about two years ago has many lawyers and support staff. The houses which I stay in both cities are my personal properties acquired through the sweat of my brow without a single brief from Government. I drive descent cars that even the rich also drive. What more do I want? My needs are not much. I live a restricted life. I do not like unnecessarily expensive things that display wealth. I am not hungry.
Source: https://saharareporters.com/2009/01/10/re-your-troubling-silence-festus-keyamo-responds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by bonnyhope: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2023
sonature1:

I'm not talking about investment, oga.

I am talking about owning a property.

Rich Nigerians are buying homes in America because they fear anything can happen in this unstable country. That way, they can relocate when an uprising starts.

On the other hand, foreign investors have one primary goal - to make money. If the economy starts dwindling, they will sell off their investment and return to their home country.

In fact, most of the Caucasians in this country would rather sleep in hotels than own their properties in this country because they don't have a long-term plan of living in this country.

Americans are only in Nigeria to make money. Afterwards, they return to their base. If you visit the American embassy or consulate, you will see the long queue of Nigerians who intend to escape into America because of the hellhole your Buhari has made the country.

Thank you for taking your time to explain to that slowpoke
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by nonhuman(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2023
sonature1:
How many Americans are coming to Nigeria to buy a house?

It just goes to show that many Nigerians don't even believe in this country, including the public servants.
this is why I rate peter obi till tomorrow, he said he doesn't need a house in London, he doesn't live in London
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Housing(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2023
But a plot at Banana Island property is more than $300,000.

Keyamo can afford that before joining politics.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by xevove2061: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2023
ShaqFu:
you're the one who is foolish. You should have asked what business Peter Obi did for him to be able to afford a house in the UK.

Bros, go and verify na. The record is there. You think you will habe a registered business in the UK and use it for illegality and they wont catch you? Mumu people
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by omohayek: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2023
xevove2061:

Bros, go and verify na. The record is there. You think you will habe a registered business in the UK and use it for illegality and they wont catch you? Mumu people
That will come as news to all the Russian kleptocrats oligarchs with mansions in Kensington and Belgravia ...

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by dododawa1: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2023
NIGERIA POlITICIANS and abroad matter
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by Naturemed: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2023
Go to ur country pls. We dont need u here. Just few years in govt u had a house out side . criminals every
Re: Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US by vastolord4(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Bluntemperor:

So, everything is now politicised!
So,Keyamo ,as a SAN, can't afford to buy a house in USA but you children of hate can,just because he refused to join your LP ,na wao! That is not how Democracy is practised!
It's in the East that 'if you don't belongs to my party' then you are destroyed-yet in America- a Family can belongs to different Political settings-both in Democrats and Republican and even Tea Party- same Family! So,where is the Choice!
Anyway,this Labour Party is losing ground,no matter how you troll others! Is just a matter of time.
This is how Obi and the rest of the Eastern States were stocked in PDP,for 19- years,until this year 2023,they are now taking a reverse gear! Is this how Democracy is practised?
We wish you well.

You have no morale obligation towards yourself let alone giving out

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.