Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? (512 Views)

Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" β€” To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by Oyindamolah: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hi Romancelanders,
Please I need your candid advice. I started forex trading few months ago and was using my brothers money which was in my possession without his knowledge. Right now, the whole money is gone And I don’t have any other means to replace the money and I know he will be needing the money soon. I’m frustrated and depressed right now. I don’t know what to do. He trusted me so much to be handling his money for some years now. I have messed up big time.
Please, What do you think is the best thing to do?
Thank you all.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by donbachi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Use yourself do money ritual and pay him.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
what you can do is LEARN YOUR LESSON and face the consequences of your foolish actions.

#1 rule of BETTING/FOREX is to never bet/invest what you are not ready to lose!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by Babamide(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Suiwicide
Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by Zonefree(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
donbachi:
Use yourself do money ritual and pay him.
Endorsed.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Let him know and decide what he wants to do about it

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by Godsongang: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
You go do rituals? Why would use someone else's money for that thing called forex trade.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by JASONjnr(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
You can't be serious.....

And why would your brother trust you with his money?

Why would anybody trust anybody with their money?

Hakimi who trusted his mother with his money had strong balls and probably because his pay is very high....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by Haakeem(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Do You Think Is The Best Thing To Do? by Oyindamolah: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Haakeem:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What's funny?

(1) (Reply)

Delete Two Forever / She Always Don't Care About This / People Need to Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.