Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? (4315 Views)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Animegirl(f): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Men, gist us what your woman has done for you.

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by ThatrealestApex: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by PJtech: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
I made a post on reddit earlier last month, i got a mail this week from a scottish man he's from St Andrew.. he asked if i can work as a customer service representative(he runs a laundry service). It's a remote job and pay is £40 2 weeks.

I need a phone to start the work on 21/4/2023........ I'm humbly soliciting for help to buy a phone(min 3g ram), i can be paying installmentally starting may ending

I'll appreciate if i can get the help. Thanks
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by yrhuhfy113: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
she cheated, I was open to dialogue and discussion to understand WHY, bt she LEFT ME ALONE and started working in a GYM.....

IT WAS THE BEST THING SHE DID FOR ME..... Because it helped me see things very clearly, upgraded myself in every way in 2 years and I now have no attachments and I am free.

18 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by PerfectStranger(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
A Nigerian woman can never do something for you unconditionally without expecting something greater in return.

Know this and live long.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by david102(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
No woman has done anything big for me before. Na me dey always give and do something big. I gave my girlfriend money one time, I almost went broke. I am still recovering.....

7 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by advanceDNA: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2023

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Bahamas95(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Apart from allowing me break her hymen I can't remember any other one now.

10 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Brainmytool: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
She made me fight myself and I won. Now am a better and achieving person.

Heartbreak + Empty Stomach + Empty Wallet at same time = SUICIDE. But if you survive this, men. You will become a great person.

Na me tell you.

22 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by GeeM: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
Animegirl:

sweet Bleep back2back anytime i need and want it
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Nebes: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Animegirl:

Years ago as a broke student I had a girl I loved who claimed she didn't love me but was always with me in class. One day I didn't have food to eat and I didn't have money. I didn't tell her of my predicament. Without telling me she put 5k in my notebook. On our way from class she asked me to check my note. Tears filled my eyes when I saw the money. She knew I was broke and proud but she didn't want to hurt my ego.

So many years have passed now and I wonder where she is. Chichi may God continue to bless you.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fed me while I'm broke

4 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
the day I was leaving delta state after completing my service year, my friend & fellow corps member- pat who was based in benin, adviced me to go to a park in benin city and enter bus. we servedshe also left the ppa same time with me.
I insisted on going to benin bypass to get vehicles to lagos at a cheaper rate. I bade her goodbye at ajip junction.
we parted ways around 9am.i stood at the bypass with my luggage hoping to get a bus. she called me by 10am,I told her no bus yet. called by 11am,12noon and 1pm - still the same result.
before ending the call by 1pm, she asked to confirm the exact spot I was.
some minutes after the call, I was surprised to see her alight from a cab(this girl stayed at amagba then) close to me.
she stopped another cab that conveyed my luggage, her, and myself to iyanre park (inside benin city).
she helped me book a ticket to lagos, stayed with me at the park till the bus was loaded and moved.
I couldn't believe it. she was calling me throughout the journey until I got home.
I couldn't believe the fact that she went home, returned to meet me at bypass, conveyed me to the park, and waited till the bus moved.
I told my family and peeps in lagos and they couldn't believe it.
the event of that day has remained fresh and stucked in me.

I've had females do me favors but this one stood out(till date).

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Kibbs(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
I have a friend here in school. I can’t even count how many things she’s done over the years cus she’s just a sweet soul with a kind heart. Amongst them is her being the first person to take me out on my bday, sent me money, she’s brought me breakfast multiple times in school, even spent her money to cook for me, help me write an assignment that took all the pages of one whole higher education notebook, when I tell her of a problem I have she doesn’t stop asking until it goes away. If we don’t speak for a while, she’ll call to check up on me even when i struggle to reciprocate sometimes. I could go on and on tbh. Dami if you see this (which I highly doubt) I fucking love you 😘 ❤️ and I’ve never had a friend like you.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by imagrg(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Opening her pretty legs for me to enter her toto!

That sacrifice is golden but these small boys won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by abiolamitodun(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Owootomo adeola....where ever u are I still do remember sec school days...I bleeped up big time

2 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by weezydee(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kibbs:
I have a friend here in school. I can’t even count how many things she’s done over the years cus she’s just a sweet soul with a kind heart. Amongst them is her being the first person to take me out on my bday, sent me money, she’s brought me breakfast multiple times in school, even spent her money to cook for me, help me write an assignment that took all the pages of one whole higher education notebook, when I tell her of a problem I have she doesn’t stop asking until it goes away. If we don’t speak for a while, she’ll call to check up on me even when i struggle to reciprocate sometimes. I could go on and on tbh. Dami if you see this (which I highly doubt) I fucking love you 😘 ❤️ and I’ve never had a friend like you.
Mehn, you lucky die. Can't say the same - these ones want rip person

3 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=PJtech post=122618680][/quote]

Baba how you take make the post in the first place? grin grin grin
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
As an Olosho, She allowed me to Fcvk on Credit.
She REALLY TRIED. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Kibbs(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2023
weezydee:
Mehn, you lucky die. Can't say the same - these ones want rip person

I guess I am. But there’s a reason I don’t have 2 of her in my life. It’s cus people like this are rare. Hopefully, you find one soon.

4 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Stawner16(m): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2023
Nebes:

So many years have passed now and I wonder where she is. Chichi may God continue to bless you.

How did you lose contact with her? She definitely liked you bro. One thing I’ve noticed is if a girl genuinely likes/wants you, she’d do anything for you.

6 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by AndrewTate(m): 12:36am On Apr 20, 2023
In 2020 this young lady was recharging my phone with 1k about 4-5times a week for about 3months all cos she wanted to talk to me everyday...
Though we're not together, those memories will never leave my head for life!
She wanted nothing else in return, just my attention and I was broke as hell.
One of the most special humans I've ever come across.

18 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by rex444(m): 2:04am On Apr 20, 2023
Eunjoo.....if na based on this kind things dem dey marry eh.... kai
Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Newyorkitis(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2023
I recall two female friends that stands out from my university days.

Both of them often gave me cash/airtime without me asking and to be honest, it was quite timely (they did it separately and discretely)

They are both Hausa ladies from Kaduna State.

Just pure friendship and I regard them highly till date.

11 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Nebes: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Stawner16:

How did you lose contact with her? She definitely liked you bro. One thing I’ve noticed is if a girl genuinely likes/wants you, she’d do anything for you.

It was in the days before widespread mobile phones and social media. I traveled abroad and we lost contact. I've tried looking for her but no way. 5k was a lot of money more than 20yrs ago.

3 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by blacksam01: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2023
paid my skl feez nd gave me money to start the business i still do till date...

women assist men more than men assist men

condition is that they must b in love to do that

5 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by AndrewTate(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2023
blacksam01:
paid my skl feez nd gave me money to start the business i still do till date...

women assist men more than men assist men

condition is that they must b in love to do that
and men assist women more than women assist women.

7 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Icuib4cu: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by blacksam01: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2023
AndrewTate:
and men assist women more than women assist women.

my concern is about men receiving as the OP guided not women

1 Like

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by okoroemeka(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2023
PerfectStranger:
A Nigerian woman can never do something for you unconditionally without expecting something greater in return.

Know this and live long.
I think the generalization is not fair to Nigerian women,personally I have been helped by women infact one ex has given me #200k for my business another gave me $50k, another also gave me #350k I used to complete when I want to buy a pickup truck and others I have forgotten all was non refundable,women helps if they love you and sense that you appreciate the love,maybe you have not met the type that will surprise you , believe it or not one side chick has even wanted to take me on holidays to Las Vegas,US but unfortunately my wife cannot stomach that and she put a stop to that

3 Likes

Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by Okoroawusa: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2023
I traveled and was stranded, I called her and she facilitated my coming back by sending me money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Am Having Difficulty Loading My Memmcol Prepaid Meter(pics) / Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? / How I Was Raped By A Girl I Slept Over At Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.