Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) (8937 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by naijapips04: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122684032:
This notorious place was transformed during Peter Obi's administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1FHkJa-pY

Upper iweka and the road leading to Niger bridge was transformed by the federal government of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122684474:

Ikoyi flyover is a PPP project funded by Julius Berger that's why JB tax heavily to those that use Ikoyi bridge, the ones in Anambra are free to use, just like showing Second Niger Bridge that was majorly funded by Julius Berger

So sad. So, a builder that builds you house is the one that funded the house? Wow!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Ttalk: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122684032:
This notorious place was transformed during Peter Obi's administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1FHkJa-pY

Election is done and dusted yet you are still rubbing pancake on pig, is this how you are going to spend your next 8 years on Nairaland?

Try grow up and stop all these needless comparisons

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by slivertongue: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Feintline:
PO changed governance in anambra state.
It was his dogedness that instituted proper leadership in anambra state.
It was from PO that anambra began to witness proper leadership.

Simple and direct.
Nigeria's biggest headache is the governance style. The social order Obi introduced lifted Anambra from the headquarters of chaos to the home, of home grown investments

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Benwallt:

So sad. So, a builder that builds you house is the one that funded the house? Wow!
Tell me why JB is taxing you guys before you use the bridge

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ttalk:

Election is done and dusted yet you are still rubbing pancake on pig, is this how you are going to spend your next 8 years on Nairaland?

Tell me how your life is better than Igbos after controlling power for 8yrs, how may mud houses in your region that was brought down and rebuild to 21st building Tell me how your tribe men buy things cheaper than Igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Ttalk: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
slivertongue:

Simple and direct.
Nigeria's biggest headache is the governance style. The social order Obi introduced lifted Anambra from the headquarters of chaos to the home, of home grown investments

We didn't buy your panda during the campaign na now you come think say your fake product
to sell?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by slivertongue: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ttalk:

We didn't buy your panda during the campaign na now you come think say your fake product
to sell?

Ain't you fake

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ttalk:

to sell?
That the hug benefit the criminals part you support left

1 Like

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Ttalk: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122685290:

Tell me how your life is better than Igbos after controlling power for 8yrs, how may mud houses in your region that was brought down and rebuild to 21st building Tell me how your tribe men buy things cheaper than Igbos

This is getting into your life stop it, im trying to point out your addictions to your ego massaging yet you came up again with another rant, what will happen if you showcase your achievements without comparing them to other people? Must your success be measured by others' failure?

I dont just understand your guy's mindset, there's something seriously wrong with the way many of us are raised

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Ogene001: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Is04970:
Campaign after election.
How does this thread concern election?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122685252:

Tell me why JB is taxing you guys before you use the bridge

My friend, Julius Berger is a construction company it has nothing to do with taxing a road or bridge.

Ikoyi bridge is taxed by LCC.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ttalk:

This is getting into your life stop it, im trying to point out your addictions to your ego massaging yet you came up again with another rant, what will happen if you showcase your achievements without comparing them to other people? Must your success be measured by others' failure?

I dont just understand your guy's mindset, there's something seriously wrong with the way many of us are raised
You forgot that you guys started the comparison here on nairaland
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Ogene001: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ttalk:

What has this got to do with election?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Ogene001: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ttalk:

If other people try to rubbish your achievement and mock then there must be comparison

1 Like

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by maivd: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122684474:

Ikoyi flyover is a PPP project funded by Julius Berger that's why JB tax heavily to those that use Ikoyi bridge, the ones in Anambra are free to use, just like showing Second Niger Bridge that was majorly funded by Julius Berger
Funny clown,they tell you Yoruba's are miles ahead of you,instead of you to admit you rant rubbish about how they funded the project. Don't ibo people borrow money for business?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Ttalk: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122685512:

You forgot that you guys started the comparison here on nairaland

My friend there's no need for all these, there's time for everything, you can still hype your man without being sentimental, don't allow circumstances you can't control dictates how you live.

Stop sounding as if your region is in contest with other regions

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
maivd:

Funny clown,they tell you Yoruba's are miles ahead of you,instead of you to admit you rant rubbish about how they funded the project. Don't ibo people borrow money for business?
I can see how you hype your criminal leaders, Owambe tribe how can you see anything wrong with borrowing, when you leaving a borrowed life grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122685733:

Ikoyi bridge is PPP project empty brain, that's how your criminal leaders are deceiving you

So, if is public private partnership, Julius Berger is not collecting tax there. Shior! You ppl are called headless mob for several reasons. Fuse your brain

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Fake pix ,go snap those iwekathugs ,33,nkpor and holligalism at head bridge they harass drivers at day and rob passengers at night angrythis evil youths are Ruthless,remorse less and dead conscience,they should be wipe out of society of igboland. angry how can ugbis be living in fear of being killed by their kigsmen,is abomination grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Benwallt:

So, if is public private partnership, Julius Berger is not collecting tax there. Shior! You ppl are called headless mob for several reasons. Fuse your brain
It's a PPP project, how may times do you see me posting second Niger bridge or Obosi interchange that's is PPP, I only replied your brother that was comparing Obi to the over hyped criminals in your party, Obi received the least allocation, still funded may projects without borrowing throughout his tenures, didn't owe civil service, pensioners or gratuity still left 75 billion to his predecessor, while the ones in your party left huge debt after stealing, this is the truth you guys don't want to admit because of hate, but I can tell you guys will bear the consequences

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Fake pix go snap those upper iwekathugs and holligalism at head bridge angry
Why not come down and do that yourself
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by maivd: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122685800:

I can see how you hype your criminal leaders, Owambe tribe how can you see anything wrong with borrowing, when you leaving a borrowed life grin grin
Yes we know there is no single criminal in ibo land neither do dey borrow to do business everything they own is legit,they don't do drugs,baby factory,prostitution etc. As a matter of fact all ibos are saint including the ones littered in different prisons world wide and oh I forgot Evans the kidnapper too is a saint.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Figger(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Benwallt:

Na illiteracy dey worry u, as part of giving back to the society and impacting lives, big multinational companies especially in the oil/gas and construction sector, deems it fit to carry out or support some projects in their host countries as part of social responsibilities. Just like oshodi-apapa express road being reconstructed by dangote recently. Sometimes it's even done as another means of tax waiver.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122686172:

It's a PPP project, how may times do you see me posting second Niger bridge or Obosi interchange that's is PPP, I only replied your brother that was comparing Obi to the over hyped criminals in your party, Obi received the least allocation, still funded may projects without borrowing throughout his tenures, didn't owe civil service, pensioners or gratuity still left 75 billion to his predecessor, while the ones in your party left huge debt after stealing, this is the truth you guys don't want to admit because of hate, but I can tell you guys will bear the consequences

If all you posited about Mr Obi up there were truth, why then do anambarians tweeted and Facebooked derogatorily and disparagingly about obi's tenure as governor.

On the PPP, you are right to some extent but I also want you to know that government is heavily involved which is the reason why those projects takes several years to complete. Had it based solely on private sojourn, these things will be quickly completed.

On a jab level, you promised to leave this platform but you never left. It's good to have still though. Don't you think you need to champion the healing process here, to bring about wholesome unity between the divide?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Onyiridike(f): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ttalk:

The kind of politics SE will play in the next 8 years will shock you.
Everything is not about presidency.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by walefresh3(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
post=122684211:

Otondo watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqZZYbJDhM
fraudster naa dis particular spot u dey show from different angles.. why ? Naa so anambra urgly reach ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
The upper iweka we know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Serves Eviction Notice On Blind Man Despite Failing To Pay Gratuity / 1st Niger Delta Tourism ,cultural Fair And Exhibition. (Ada Ndiigbo) / I Want Jonathan To Lose PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.