Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) (8935 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Antivirus92(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Hmmm, why then has nothing changed in that region?

Perhaps, you people have hatefully retired the destiny of that region
we retire the people that are supposed to be retired, the Nigerian setting is not conducive for anything good. Imagine people rejecting hope Uzodimma and apc government forcing him down their throat...

Nevertheless, we are the least dependent on the government out of all the regions in Nigeria. We are also light years ahead of others in education and development, all these we did on our own without federal government assistance
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Benwallt(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

Your brain is too shallow to understand these things

Headless mob can no longer stand the heat. He has restored to insults as expected.

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by akpumping7720(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Is04970:
Campaign after election.
Probably for 2027 election sha. But I think it's good for them to start projecting Peter Obi now instead of the hate and tantrums they throw online. They can start building the bridges they've used their mouth and attitude to collapsed. At least even if 2027 isn't sure again, they can try again in 2031.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Benwallt(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

Stop consoling yourself with No-man's-land

The message as well passed across. You realise that there is nothing like no man's land.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by LivingSage: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nah d kind talk Dem tey dey see u. Licky-licky
Corridon:

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by MXrep: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Headless mob can no longer stand the heat. He has restored to insults as expected.
You don't understand SE politics and should stop making a phool of yourself
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Corridon: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
LivingSage:
Nah d kind talk Dem tey dey see u. Licky-licky
Just shut up. I'll soon licky u too.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by MXrep: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Benwallt:

The message as well passed across. You realise that there is nothing like no man's land.
Attacking voters changes nothing. Meanwhile you have been wailing about igbo driver of Lagos railway. They only use you rascals to win election and work with people who have something to offer for the progress of the state
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by MXrep: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
akpumping7720:

Probably for 2027 election sha. But I think it's good for them to start projecting Peter Obi now instead of the hate and tantrums they throw online. They can start building the bridges they've used their mouth and attitude to collapsed. At least even if 2027 isn't sure again, they can try again in 2031.
Continue begging for friendship and be building brdges with thieves and looters who don't care about you. We will not reduce ourselves to your level
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by MXrep: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Antivirus92:
we retire the people that are supposed to be retired, the Nigerian setting is not conducive for anything good. Imagine people rejecting hope Uzodimma and apc government forcing him down their throat...

Nevertheless, we are the least dependent on the government out of all the regions in Nigeria. We are also light years ahead of others in education and development, all these we did on our own without federal government assistance
Educate him more. They have become like the North. Support anything to feel good. Weak people

1 Like

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by LivingSage: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
You'll lick your destiny out grin
Corridon:
Just shut up. I'll soon licky u too.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Corridon: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
LivingSage:
You'll lick your destiny out grin
Send me the picture of your lollipop. cool
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by LivingSage: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Corridon:
Send me the picture of your lollipop. cool

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Corridon: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
LivingSage:

I'll still find it soon.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by LivingSage: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mabizeka shocked
Corridon:
I'll still find it soon.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Corridon: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
LivingSage:
Mabizeka shocked
Hnnm. I don de fear o.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by LivingSage: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
shocked
Corridon:
Hnnm. I don de fear o.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Corridon: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
LivingSage:
shocked
Send me the pic of the cherry. embarassed
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Benwallt(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122694868:

Slum dweller

All these hold no water in the society.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Benwallt(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

Attacking voters changes nothing. Meanwhile you have been wailing about igbo driver of Lagos railway. They only use you rascals to win election and work with people who have something to offer for the progress of the state

Disreputable chairman of the association of headless mob. Excuse me sir, your ignorance is disturbing.

Where did you see me talking about the train driver. I spoke in support of her on this platform.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by LivingSage: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
You dey craze Malory angry
Corridon:
Send me the pic of the cherry. embarassed
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Benwallt(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

You don't understand SE politics and should stop making a phool of yourself

You are too useless for my liking
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Corridon: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
LivingSage:
You dey craze Malory angry
I don't know him.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Omoslim26: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mace0lane:
Why listen to Bruce when Anambran already declared Pandoraa Obi as a failure when he was a governor. Check all old thread about Pandoraa Obi performance when he was governor to learn Igbo true opinion on him.

O boy just do your Igbo hate,that's all your soul came to this life to do.
Obi met Anambra educational sector in shambles and left it in first position.
IGP Abubarkar awarded Abambra safest state to be in 5 times consecutively.
Check out the human development margin in His tenure as Governor.
What does a tribally bigoted hateful sentimental person like you know?
Even all this your lies and propaganda did not stop Jonathan from employing Obi of Apga to lead Sec,leaving out all his PDP niggas.
Are you by chance smart at all,not to talk of being smarter than Jonathan undecided
A Tribally bigoted hateful person can never ever make sense.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Afamed: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122684401:

One of Awka flyovers

Stop misleading people. Election is over. All the pictures you posted here are colour edited pictures. I was in upper Iweka, Nitel, Limca road, Awka, Kwata, Aroma, Unizik from Monday till Sturday before i left to my zone . None of these areas matched the edited profile you put up here. Stop deceiving yourself for once

1 Like

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Afamed:

Stop misleading people. Election is over. All the pictures you posted here are colour edited pictures. I was in upper Iweka, Nitel, Limca road, Awka, Kwata, Aroma, Unizik from Monday till Sturday before i left to my zone . None of these areas matched the edited profile you put up here. Stop deceiving yourself for once

grin grin I posted video and pics you are still doubting probably you are blind man,why not show the pictures you took when you visited those areas anu
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Afamed: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122698162:

grin grin I posted video and pics you are still doubting probably you are blind man,why not show the pictures you took when you visited those areas anu

You sef know say na pictures edited information you posted here
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Afamed:

You sef know say na pictures edited information you posted here
You are very silly, if my pictures and videos are edited post the ones you took anuofia, I doubt if you know road to Onitsha you will nor be saying this rubbish post your own pictures ezi
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by SpaceTour: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122690147:

2022 most polluted city

Open néw thread with this
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by walefresh3(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ogene001:

Do you know that meaning of slum? Housing condition is what makes a slum not bridge or no bridge. Poor income for Indegenous people creates slum. Foreign investment doesn't stop slum.
Southeast naa slum premises....
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by walefresh3(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122702558:

You are very silly, if my pictures and videos are edited post the ones you took anuofia, I doubt if you know road to Onitsha you will nor be saying this rubbish post your own pictures ezi
Small boy... Hungry BLOGGER.. u never change from dis your comparism sysmtom ?.... Why u no use your second handle ? Member of world tenth most dangerous terrorists in the world..

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
dominique:
Is there a Lower Iweka?

Down iweka road dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership / Ahmadinejad Invites Jonathan To Visit Iran / Sun Governor Of The Year 2018: Gov Ugwuanyi Arrives At Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.