Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) (8936 Views)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) / Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Drsnives(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Show me Ochanja
Keep quiet..
No city weh no get sump
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Drsnives(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
post=122684401:

One of Awka flyovers
Aroma abi

1 Like

Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by akpumping7720(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

Continue begging for friendship and be building brdges with thieves and looters who don't care about you. We will not reduce ourselves to your level
Ok sir. Same Nzogbu Nzogbu politics.
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2023
Afamed:

Stop misleading people. Election is over. All the pictures you posted here are colour edited pictures. I was in upper Iweka, Nitel, Limca road, Awka, Kwata, Aroma, Unizik from Monday till Sturday before i left to my zone . None of these areas matched the edited profile you put up here. Stop deceiving yourself for once

Show us how it looks like, since you’ve been going that route

Counter his pictures, snap and post here so that we can all believe you
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by garfield1: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
post=122684171:
Upper Iweka Onitsha

It is actually in obosi,idemili north not Onitsha lga
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Dmanlex(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
but igbos usually run away from there and come to Lagos and other SW states

Even Obi the failure

Make una deceive una self
Tribal bigots. If Igbo were given opportunity of sea port I bet Lagos will go broke
Re: This Is The Pictures Of Popular Upper Iweka Onitsha(photos) by Gajagojo: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Stolen pictures, Onitsha is said to be one of the dirtiest city in Nigeria

Not in Nigeria on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Super Tuesday / Olisa Methu Arrived In Court In Full Dead Body Arrangement. / PDP Accuses APC, Presidency Of Doing "Business With Bandits"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.