Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,967 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? (3427 Views)

Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor My Visit To Aba To Go See My Ailing Mum / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Dshocker(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

Thanks. God will help me. My mama prayers will not let me go astray

Then God should start helping you here and your mother's prayer should help you to some extent here.

Forget it, if you can't make it here, then you can't make it in abroad.

People that makes it in abroad are those that have built themselves here to some extent, before traveling out.

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Download Grindr and indicate you want a visa sponsorship in your bio
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Then God should start helping you here and your mother's prayer should help you to some extent here.

Forget it, if you can't make it here, then you can't make it in abroad.

People that makes it in abroad are those that have built themselves here to some extent, before traveling out.

How do you expect me to make it when I don't have the opportunity?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Failure2019:
Download Grindr and indicate you want a visa sponsorship in your bio

Will it work?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Dshocker(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

How do you expect me to make it when I don't have the opportunity?

Nobody has the opportunity, unless you create it yourself.

Or where expecting opportunity to come knock on your doorstep?

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by pansophist(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Naija have cast, but other countries in Africa have not, so your japa dreams can be in maybe ivory Coast, Ghana or Senegal. These countries may not be developed, but you can live a good life there.

With good roads, constant electricity, safety and security, a united populace not bitterly divided by politics, and with an acceptable working system, Ivory Coast or Ghana for example will give you peace.

You can just take a bus right now and you're there tomorrow. If you can't make it to the West, African countries are equally good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Waffarianman(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Your Monika says it all make brokness no finish your career
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Nobody has the opportunity, unless you create it yourself.

Or where expecting opportunity to come knock on your doorstep?

So how can one create it?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:
Naija have cast, but other countries in Africa have not, so your japa dreams can be in maybe ivory Coast, Ghana or Senegal. These countries may not be developed, but you can live a good life there.

With good roads, constant electricity, safety and security, a united populace not bitterly divided by politics, and with an acceptable working system, Ivory Coast or Ghana for example will give you peace.

You can just take a bus right now and you're there tomorrow. If you can't make it to the West, African countries are equally good.

I think that's what I'm going to do. I need just international passport and tfare to enter Ghana. But do you think it will worth it if I defer my admission cos of it? Will I see a good paying job in Ghana?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by pansophist(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

I think that's what I'm going to do. I need just international passport and tfare to enter Ghana. But do you think it will worth it if I defer my admission cos of it? Will I see a good paying job in Ghana?

If you don't want to be disappointed in Africa, remove job from your dictionary. Think of something you can do, then grow. That's how you'll make money and rescue yourself and hopefully, family from poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2023
pansophist:

If you don't want to be disappointed in Africa, remove job from your dictionary. Think of something you can do, then grow. That's how you'll make money and rescue yourself and hopefully, family from poverty.

Ok. Like what and what can I do and grow? Any tip?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2023
czarr:
Go and learn cyber security or any tech skill, apply for remote jobs. Apply to foreign organisations. Except you want to go there and constitute nuisance.

Is phyton enough to be versed in cyber security?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2023
crows2ravens:

You need a skill to master. That's the first thing.
What kind of writing are we talking about? What qualifications do you have?

Teach me writing na
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

Teach me writing na
I'm a very good writer but I don't do it commercially, so I might not be a great mentor for that.
But programming? Be my guest.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Two other good suggestions I've seen.
* Someone ready to sponsor your first year schooling abroad. If genuine and without harsh condition from the person, this is the perfect opportunity you need now.
* Ghana or other African countries. Nigerians are able to survive there doing businesses, and this is the cheapest option. Just get every possible information about the place - jobs, businesses, accommodation especially (don't assume on this), and networking with other trustworthy Nigerians.

Truth, there are opportunities in Nigeria. But it needs some luck. Not everybody is capable of hustling profitably in Naija. I've seen quite a number of brilliant minds and die hard hustlers who, for many years, haven't been able to breakthrough and struggle for daily bread. But I've also seen some dumb people become millionaires because of connections (or just luck)
I usually don't advise people against japa, but be certain of the situation of the country you're going to.

Seems you have like 3 viable options to consider including mine. Don't forget to pray. The fourth and best suggestion - cry to your maker!

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Pojomojo: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2023
Brokeness:

Thanks. Reading it rn.
You want to Japa?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by loffyloffy: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2023
Brokeness:
I am a 23yr old freshman and tired of living in abject poverty. I am passing through the worst phase of my life. I need a God sent sponsor who can help me travel out. You don't have to worry about my personality because I am one of the nicest person you'll ever come across (mentally and logically). I promise you I will make it once my two legs lands in the foreign soil. 🙏🙏

I really need to do something cos my condition ain't getting any better by the day. I need a miracle in my life, Lord. 😭

Yes, Like Ekweremadu
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pojomojo:
You want to Japa?

Yes sir
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
crows2ravens:

I'm a very good writer but I don't do it commercially, so I might not be a great mentor for that.
But programming? Be my guest.

Ok. Thanks. How do I proceed pls? I'll enjoy being under your tutelage
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Femmyfamous4u(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Brokeness:

I think the former will be easier sir. I won't reject any if I were to be offered one. Someone here promise to take me to Italy by road if I pay but the thing is that I don't have the amount of money he is asking for.

Hmmn, That's recipe for disaster. You will end up used as slave in Libya and then, you would wish you were free in Nigeria.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Hmmn, That's recipe for disaster. You will end up used as slave in Libya and then, you would wish you were free in Nigeria.

Thanks. I have changed my mind about it.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Brokeness:

Ok. Thanks. How do I proceed pls? I'll enjoy being under your tutelage

No costs. Need a PC and some good network.
DM

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nonam: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
I am a civil engineer. I know what I went though before I got to this level where I currently am. Those criticizing you will not understand what it takes for you or what you are going through.

You are still you. Stop working with Mason guy's. Go and learn driving, you will not regret

Brokeness:
I am a 23yr old freshman and tired of living in abject poverty. I am passing through the worst phase of my life. I need a God sent sponsor who can help me travel out. You don't have to worry about my personality because I am one of the nicest person you'll ever come across (mentally and logically). I promise you I will make it once my two legs lands in the foreign soil. 🙏🙏

I really need to do something cos my condition ain't getting any better by the day. I need a miracle in my life, Lord. 😭

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
crows2ravens:

No costs. Need a PC and some good network.
DM

I have a PC and MiFi sir. Pls how do I get in touch because I don't access to this mail?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nonam:
I am a civil engineer. I know what I went though before I got to this level where I currently am. Those criticizing you will not understand what it takes for you or what you are going through.

You are still you. Stop working with Mason guy's. Go and learn driving, you will not regret

I just got admitted into the uni. No much time to learn offline skill(s). It's well.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2023
Brokeness:

I have a PC and MiFi sir. Pls how do I get in touch because I don't access to this mail?
Cool. If you don't mind your WhatsApp number being publicly known, drop it. Or try sending email thru NL.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
crows2ravens:

Cool. If you don't mind your WhatsApp number being publicly known, drop it. Or try sending email thru NL.

Evening sir. Let me drop my number pls. I don't have access to my mail
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Brokeness:

Evening sir. Let me drop my number pls. I don't have access to my mail
Sure do.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2023
crows2ravens:

Sure do.

Good morning. 0

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by aysnoopy(m): 3:39am On Jun 09, 2023
Nonam:

I'm also a civil engineering graduate
Please can you help me with job. I'm currently jobless and I've a family I'm taking care of. Please help me.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by jsheng(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2023

Sure do.

I can drive both manual and automation transmission with very good auto mechanical skill. I also have experience in driving ambulance for hospital should the opportunity arise. Thanks
My WhatsApp is zero eight zero two nine eight one eight nine five five
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by jsheng(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Two other good suggestions I've seen.
* Someone ready to sponsor your first year schooling abroad. If genuine and without harsh condition from the person, this is the perfect opportunity you need now.
* Ghana or other African countries. Nigerians are able to survive there doing businesses, and this is the cheapest option. Just get every possible information about the place - jobs, businesses, accommodation especially (don't assume on this), and networking with other trustworthy Nigerians.

Truth, there are opportunities in Nigeria. But it needs some luck. Not everybody is capable of hustling profitably in Naija. I've seen quite a number of brilliant minds and die hard hustlers who, for many years, haven't been able to breakthrough and struggle for daily bread. But I've also seen some dumb people become millionaires because of connections (or just luck)
I usually don't advise people against japa, but be certain of the situation of the country you're going to.

Seems you have like 3 viable options to consider including mine. Don't forget to pray. The fourth and best suggestion - cry to your maker!

Please sir I am also interested in the aforementioned above number one, my WhatsApp is zero eight zero two nine eight one eight nine five five

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Woman's Body Has 5 Rooms.which would You Prefer?("serious editing") / Does Smiling In Men Makes Them More Charming? / Having A Crush On Her But Can't Get A Chance To Even Talk To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.