Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? (3118 Views)

Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor My Visit To Aba To Go See My Ailing Mum / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by czarr(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Go and learn cyber security or any tech skill, apply for remote jobs. Apply to foreign organisations. Except you want to go there and constitute nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:

I think the former will be easier sir. I won't reject any if I were to be offered one. Someone here promise to take me to Italy by road if I pay but the thing is that I don't have the amount of money he is asking for.

Beware!!
If you can't survive naija stress you can't survive the desert. Even if you do, you have the Mediterranean sea ahead of you - almost every month you will hear of boats overturning and people dying in the waters, never to be found again, and this time your survival skills don't matter.
If you get to Italy, then you're most likely talking about drug trafficking and prostitution. The worst you can do to yourself is to enter another country illegally - you will end up being someone's slave or dead. And you might not have anything to show for the stress.
If you have any opportunity to go abroad, make sure the visa gives you right to work, don't leave naija on promises of "when you get there, it will be arranged".

3 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
RPG2020:
What you good at? let's start from there

I don't have any skill sir. I don't think I have any honestly but I want to learn writing but no one to mentor me. The ones I reached out to here ignored me. Maybe I'll succeed in business
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:

I don't have any skill sir. I don't think I have any honestly but I want to learn writing but no one to mentor me. The ones I reached out to here ignored me. Maybe I'll succeed in business
You need a skill to master. That's the first thing.
What kind of writing are we talking about? What qualifications do you have?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Pojomojo: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
*Please share discreetly*
The Group invite Link is now open to *all subject.*

The admin revoke the link from time to time for security reasons.

Remember to share the group invite Link to those who have same japa thinking like us.. do not share to anyone who will remain extremely silent after joining...

We do remove members who never talk and always read from the platform.

https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/Jf2CxGbCsApGd9Bmcu3mMW
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
czarr:
Go and learn cyber security or any tech skill, apply for remote jobs. Apply to foreign organisations. Except you want to go there and constitute nuisance.

How long will it take to learn it? Is it too hard? Will the time spent learning it worth it? My brain is messed up
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
crows2ravens:

Beware!!
If you can't survive naija stress you can't survive the desert. Even if you do, you have the Mediterranean sea ahead of you - almost every month you will hear of boats overturning and people dying in the waters, never to be found again, and this time your survival skills don't matter.
If you get to Italy, then you're most likely talking about drug trafficking and prostitution. The worst you can do to yourself is to enter another country illegally - you will end up being someone's slave or dead. And you might not have anything to show for the stress.
If you have any opportunity to go abroad, make sure the visa gives you right to work, don't leave naija on promises of "when you get there, it will be arranged".

If I successfully comot naija, I swear to my father's grave, I will make it. I am hardworking and determined as far as money is involved.

Oh money money o
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
crows2ravens:

You need a skill to master. That's the first thing.
What kind of writing are we talking about? What qualifications do you have?

Like content writing or any skill that someone can mentor me on. I have my O level and Neco but I recently got admitted in the uni. I need a mentor tbh
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
If you're in abroad (legal or illegal), you don't just don't know how lucky you are.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nigeria will never get better. Let's tell ourselves the truth for once. Oh how I wish I will wakeup and find myself in abroad. If not for YouTube, I'd have gone insane by now.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by sisisioge: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:
If you're in abroad (legal or illegal), you don't just don't know how lucky you are.

You are one of those that give Japa a bad name. No plans.....just want to go!

If I were you, I would start reading all those threads on travel section and see which of the moves I can plan on. You need to plan....dont be like those that have been unfortunate on top japa in the past. Research and plan! It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Always remember:

Man is nothing without money.
Nigeria is not for the living.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
sisisioge:

You are one of those that give Japa a bad name. No plans.....just want to go!

If I were you, I would start reading all those threads on travel section and see which of the moves I can plan on. You need to plan....dont be like those that have been unfortunate on top japa in the past. Research and plan! It is well.

Before I registered on nairaland, I have been reading travel section (2019). I have read over 80% of the japa stories(from the highest comments to the highest views) there time without number.

Forget, Nigeria is not where a human being even animal sef is supposed to be born unless your father is a politician or a pastor; other than that, na OYO.

No Nigerian(living in Nigeria) is happy — rich or poor.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by sisisioge: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:

Before I registered on nairaland, I have been reading travel section (2019). I have read over 80% of the japa stories(from the highest comments to the highest views) there time without number.

Forget, Nigeria is not where a human being even animal sef is supposed to be born unless your father is a politician or a pastor; other than that, na OYO.

The condition of life in naija is not in doubt, the focus here is what you have found out and your plan to travel. Through the 80% threads you've read on people's travel journeys, have you decided on which one will best suit your situation? Which country you prefer? Which one will be easiest for you based on the requirements? What you would do when you get there? Etc. That's what your focus should be. Who knows, you might even meet someone on the same journey and create a symbiotic venture together. Good luck.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:

Like content writing or any skill that someone can mentor me on. I have my O level and Neco but I recently got admitted in the uni. I need a mentor tbh
What course would you be studying in the uni?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:
I am a 23yr old freshman and tired of living in abject poverty. I am passing through the worst phase of my life. I need a God sent sponsor who can help me travel out. You don't have to worry about my personality because I am one of the nicest person you'll ever come across (mentally and logically). I promise you I will make it once my two legs lands in the foreign soil. 🙏🙏

I really need to do something cos my condition ain't getting any better by the day. I need a miracle in my life, Lord. 😭

Who confused Nigerians that anyone that step abroad will surely Make it
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
sisisioge:

The condition of life in naija is not in doubt, the focus here is what you have found out and your plan to travel. Through the 80% threads you've read on people's travel journeys, have you decided on which one will best suit your situation? Which country you prefer? Which one will be easiest for you based on the requirements? What you would do when you get there? Etc. That's what your focus should be. Who knows, you might even meet someone on the same journey and create a symbiotic venture together. Good luck.

All continents are from God except Africa. If I have money, country of choice would be the least problem for me honestly.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brokeness:

May it be for you exactly what you write down here. You can't have a negative mindset about where you live and still expect to make it. You are even broke to Japa sef. You need at least #20M
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
crows2ravens:

What course would you be studying in the uni?

Statistics. When I would have jejely put Agriculture and do my farming in peace. I need to grow my own food now.. food is now gold.

I must get sense else I perish.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tadadobe:

Who confused Nigerians that anyone that step abroad will surely Make it

Lol. But you forgot that there's no guarantee I'll make it in my country. So why don't I try a new thing (country)

Even Albert Einstein once said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Abroad is like heaven compared to Nigeria.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2023
Even the admission sef na connection I take get am (just a call that was put across from his office).

Even the person that made the call said to me, and I quote, "As long as Nigeria is concerned, It is by who you know, not what you know." And even went further to let me know that there are some people that don't even know when JAMB is starting, but they will get admission once it's time.

Since that day, I just regret being a Nigerian.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Tadadobe:

May it be for you exactly what you write down here. You can't have a negative mindset about where you live and still expect to make it. You are even broke to Japa sef. You need at least #20M

Lol. Our politicians have a positive mindset about Nigeria right? grin

So you can beat a child and ask him not to cry? grin
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

Statistics. When I would have jejely put Agriculture and do my farming in peace. I need to grow my own food now.. food is now gold.
I must get sense else I perish.
In Nigeria you're most likely looking at lecturing, which is lucrative by the way. But globally, you're a potential Data Scientist - one of the hottest professions in the world as we speak! This can take you to any country with your shoulders high, if you learn some skills.
Give yourself to Python programming now, be a master of Excel, add SQL to the equation. You can easily achieve this in your 4 years of university study.
When you're through with uni with those skills, you'll start working from home, anywhere in the world, and earning much more than what people going to work daily earn. If you can endure the next 4 years, with God on your side, you won't be poor again!

3 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Ekpekus(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2023
The op can't be convinced otherwise as his mind is made up with these conclusions:
1. No matter what, I can't make it in Nigeria
2. By any means necessary, abroad is where I want to be.
3. Excuses on how difficult it is to have a skill or handwork but when he gets abroad, he will suddenly become a workaholic.
4. No plans or strategies, but let me get to the abroad first.
5. I am the one to free my family from poverty, so I must carry the load for head.
Since this guy can't be convinced otherwise, I wish him the very best in his endeavor.

4 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Ekpekus(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:
Nigeria will never get better. Let's tell ourselves the truth for once. Oh how I wish I will wakeup and find myself in abroad. If not for YouTube, I'd have gone insane by now.
The data you spend watching YouTube can also be diverted to learning a skill from YouTube or other platforms that can be a door opener to endless possibilities

2 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2023
crows2ravens:

In Nigeria you're most likely looking at lecturing, which is lucrative by the way. But globally, you're a potential Data Scientist - one of the hottest professions in the world as we speak! This can take you to any country with your shoulders high, if you learn some skills.
Give yourself to Python programming now, be a master of Excel, add SQL to the equation. You can easily achieve this in your 4 years of university study.
When you're through with uni with those skills, you'll start working from home, anywhere in the world, and earning much more than what people going to work daily earn. If you can endure the next 4 years, with God on your side, you won't be poor again!

My paternal uncle is a prof in statistics but I no dey do lecturing. I don't see myself in Nigeria in the next 2 5 years.

Honestly, I can follow your advise if I makeup my mind. But the thing is that I need something online that can be giving me small small money for handouts and feeding. You get?
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2023
Ekpekus:
The op can't be convinced otherwise as his mind is made up with these conclusions:
1. No matter what, I can't make it in Nigeria
2. By any means necessary, abroad us where I want to be.
3. Excuses on how difficult it is to have a skill or handwork but when he gets abroad, he will suddenly become a workaholic.
4. No plans or strategies, but let me get to the abroad first.
5. I am the one to free my family from poverty, so I must carry the load for head.
Since thus guy can't be convinced otherwise, I wish him the very best in his endeavor.

Kindly read my last post, you will see what I'm worried about.
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 12:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Ekpekus:

The data you spend watching YouTube can also be diverted to learning a skill from YouTube or other platforms that can be a door opener to endless possibilities

I think I will start by unsubscribing from those numerous addictive channels like daily dose, Mr beast, be amazed and the rest, if I want to stay focused on the journey. Cos e be like say na where Dem tie me. Humm.. YouTube too dey addictive o.. coupled with cheap night sub.. just *406*3*1*1*1# and I'm in another planet.

I must free myself from this shackles o grin
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:

Lol. But you forgot that there's no guarantee I'll make it in my country. So why don't I try a new thing (country)

Even Albert Einstein once said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Abroad is like heaven compared to Nigeria.

If that's the case, I could help. Do you plan to go through schooling.? I could finance u for your 1st Year and give u my dollars account statement to take to embassy

1 Like

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by bummyla(m): 3:01am On Apr 23, 2023
Voice out to GOD your maker! No man can help you if GOD does not permit it

2 Likes

Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Brokeness(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Tadadobe:

If that's the case, I could help. Do you plan to go through schooling.? I could finance u for your 1st Year and give u my dollars account statement to take to embassy

Yes sir. Through schooling is okay. Pls how do I get in touch? 🙏
Re: Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? by Dshocker(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2023
Brokeness:
I am a 23yr old freshman and tired of living in abject poverty. I am passing through the worst phase of my life. I need a God sent sponsor who can help me travel out. You don't have to worry about my personality because I am one of the nicest person you'll ever come across (mentally and logically). I promise you I will make it once my two legs lands in the foreign soil. 🙏🙏

I really need to do something cos my condition ain't getting any better by the day. I need a miracle in my life, Lord. 😭

Of course poor and broke people and loyal and very down to earth, until dem jam money or money jam dem, na why you dey nice, very nice..... The real devil is hiding inside of you.

Trust me, na person like you fit betray Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Their Really Life After Death? / Do Parents Of This Generation Monitor Their Daughters At All / My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.