Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) (17563 Views)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by kellybently(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

NLFPMOD

Rubbish Police. what stop you from installing cameras in every Police station to capture event that 'll aid proper investigation.
camera should be 100miter radius of all police station. their evil activities 'll not allow them think of such development.

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Saga16:

One picture of this happening.

Read the eyewitness Facebook post up there!

Don't be quick to hate on the igboman
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
who will be lobbying to go to a region where security forces are wanted species

Even their own indegenes in the force there are begging to leave the region cos of how ipob kill them like fowl

What do you expect when police officers are using POS machine to extort money from motorist
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by JaySmart4422: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Taking human life is nothing to people

The rate at which people are getting killed in Nigeria on day the country will be empty only the killers will remain

Then we shall know if they will enjoy staying in the world alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by 1950Mack: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2023
I pray they get them... those guys are mean embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Tecnophone: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2023
drug daddy people are retards
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Igbos killing igbos......
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by superCleanworks(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2023
It is Egyptian Herdsmen that did it. Not Ibo at all. Ibo don't kill Ibo especially when it has to do with Biafra.

See how they turned children to orphans in a flash and we are to believe that ALL THIS MADNESS will end when ibo people get biafra?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Igboslayer: 8:41am On Apr 23, 2023
As small as they are, see the big problems they are causing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Dshocker(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2023
What a country...

On a single attack, bokoharam can kill 400 security personnel in the North and no manhunt is laid.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by HEBEI: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Time to frame and arrest innocent Igbo boys and men shocked
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Skillsnigeria: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Noted
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Saga16:

The couple nko?
that might probly be a stray bullet. I'm every struggle sacrifices must be made...stop justifying nonsense! Those Nigerian animals in uniform deserves nothing but death. They have turned southeast to a colony of money exploitation..you can't drive 1km in the east without seeing police/Army checkpoint only mounted there for extortion and intimidation. But go to the north over 100km no checkpoints... The couple that died is not to compare to over 3million innocent children that died during Britain/Nigeria/USA/Arab Vs Biafran war!
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Chucks13: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2023
They should find those criminals by all means, everything should be put in place to find them.

When things like this happened and we have a non existing president who is planning to run to Niger Republic it makes me remember Abacha and Obj dem no born any criminal to dare Federal Govt these much, Buhari wein do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by TEFON4: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2023
And Peter Obi data plan don finish.
He no tweet now o to condemn the killings.
If na Lagos now he de tweet to condemn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2023
oyebanji44:
All hail to biafra. .. grin grin grin
WHAT HAPPENS IN OZUZUWA LAND IS 1000X HIGHER THAN IN BIAFRA LAND
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Henryfortune(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2023
And fore that reason they should be killed.....

I pity you guys this was how Boko Haram started the people encouraging each other to kill a perceive enemy the police or solja untill it snooball into killing it's people but it was alrdy too late for them ...
But you know something when it starts it will be worse than Sudan and I only pity the poor amongst you.....
Keep condoling evil ok

Still Igbo killing igbos

CondenseMilk:

I heard they lobby to be deployed to the east.

Police officers using POS machine to extort money from motorist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Henryfortune(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2023
Did you try to find out about the innocent couple that. Were killed too or the owner of the shop in blood too....
Dey play just dey play
Your meal would soon be served hot 🔥 🔥

AmehTsaev:
The criminal police officers deserved what they got, the era of turning SE roads into money making ventures and intimidation of our motorists ends now, do anyhow see anyhow.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Ibrahiimo(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:
The rising sun wonderland.

Priorities already tossed in the gutter
woman be careful this early morning
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Killermamba: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2023
oyebanji44:
All hail to biafra. .. grin grin grin

empty brain how market
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Henryfortune(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2023
When and where or how can this happen..... 400 soldier are they babies

Haba manaaa🤣🤣🤣

Dshocker:
What a country...

On a single attack, bokoharam can kill 400 security personnel in the North and no manhunt is laid.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by kaliboi94(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The criminal police officers deserved what they got, the era of turning SE roads into money making ventures and intimidation of our motorists ends now, do anyhow see anyhow.

listen to yourself. what then do u have to say about the couple who were killed also

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Saga16: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
that might probly be a stray bullet. I'm every struggle sacrifices must be made...stop justifying nonsense! Those Nigerian animals in uniform deserves nothing but death. They have turned southeast to a colony of money exploitation..you can't drive 1km in the east without seeing police/Army checkpoint only mounted there for extortion and intimidation. But go to the north over 100km no checkpoints... The couple that died is not to compare to over 3million innocent children that died during Britain/Nigeria/USA/Arab Vs Biafran war!

May the sacrifices be that of your entire family.

Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2023
OPERATION KILL ANY NIGERIAN POLICEMAN IN IMO
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by benjsniper33: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2023
Nwodosis:
If that's all you have got say, I'm quite sure that the Igbos are not skullers

Damn but y’all folks just made 6 innocents people’s skulls available for mining..

Let’s not fetishize crimes cos we’d like to blindly defend our so-called imaginary “Ethnic Honour”

6 innocent human lives have just been taken down unjustly for some unworkable ideal & you’re coming here to preen-up your tribal ego..

It’s a shame … what is bad is bad.. and this incidence is really bad we should all condemn it without aiming jibes and join hands together to seek Justice for the slain

We should be sensitive to the sacredness of human life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Saga16: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:
What a country...

You are right.

They whiulf free the killers
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2023
ANY POLICEMAN IN IMO STATE SHOULD BE FINIDHED
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Keegan: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Imagine a foreigner asking you what's the meaning of UGM after I have bragged to him that Southern Nigeria is the most educated in Nigeria.

I guess those people are just too busy to reflect on their actions.

Sebi Tomorrow na Monday, one Simeon from far away Finland after smoking his weed go lock them up which they dare not to come out.

The most intelligent tribe on this crust indeed.

cheesy

Igbos have lost it long ago and they lack what it takes to contain these self inflicted problems. Poor them, their leaders are not courageous and followers are heedless; nwayawu and co that found their voices to condemn the Yorubas on Lagos matter are not bold enough to call their boys to order. They are afraid to be attacked by the monsters they created but sooner or later it will get to them if nothing is done now.

4 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Nicolo360: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
lol

E get one of my Igbo pastor for Benin that was always always complaining Benin is expensive and Benin have cultist (but who no be cultist shouldn't be crying na)

For my mind i would just laugh, is it the same peaceful Benin where he goes home around 10pm after work every single day?

Baba would want to travel to his place but Monday would be automatically ruled out, I would ask, he would say igboland is not safe

Na from Benin he dey buy things go east, I go ask he would say things are more expensive for east

No be lie o, bottle water we I dey buy for #100 for Lagos, I bought it #250 for East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Henryfortune(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2023
Be careful what you wish for 4 another person it might be ur own potions too
alhajiabdulbuha:
OPERATION KILL ANY NIGERIAN POLICEMAN IN IMO

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol: Oil Marketers Propose N550/litre Price To Dangote / My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! / 2023: Yari, Aggrieved Northern APC Leaders Secretly Working For Atiku - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.