Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) (17560 Views)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by iHateFraudsters: 9:06am On Apr 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

I heard they lobby to be deployed to the east.

Police officers using POS machine to extort money from motorist.

Yes my brother, it was very pathetic back then.

Law enforcement officers usually pay huge amounts to be posted to the south east.

But now, they pay huge amounts to be sent out of there.

What goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Nicenixon: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2023
The policing system in this country is archaic, this country is falling apart because it's security is shambolic. The structure of the security system of this country needs to be collapsed and rebuild again.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2023
Saga16:

May the sacrifices be that of your entire family.

Amen.
....to him who will, ways are not wanting...
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by richeeyo(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The criminal police officers deserved what they got, the era of turning SE roads into money making ventures and intimidation of our motorists ends now, do anyhow see anyhow.
You better be careful what you say

2 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Saga16: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
....to him who will, ways are not wanting...

Yes, your mother first then your child next.

Amen.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by onuman: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Igbos killing igbos......

The killers were your bloody Islamists in attempt at inviting the armed forces of Nigeria to kill innocent people and burn houses in the area.
The killers must have returned to Arewa as police say they have mounted search parties in the area to apprehend the killers. Who expects the killers to remain in the area immediately after their dastardly killing of the policemen and the couple?
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Saga16:

Yes, your mother first then your child next.

Amen.
their lives are not more precious than millions of lives that have made and are still making great sacrifices for our freedom!
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Savechild23: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The criminal police officers deserved what they got, the era of turning SE roads into money making ventures and intimidation of our motorists ends now, do anyhow see anyhow.

Never wish evil upon any person especially while exaggerating and generalizing issues

2 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Alliswell248: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Yes Daddy.
Always hearing nonsense.
The same way you heard that the Pandora fraud won Ekiti, Taraba, Sokoto, Kogi, Ondo , Plateau, and you believed.
Keep destroying your region.
Keep off from Lagos .

2 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Edusouls(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2023
Pockets of MNK brainwashed pigs are still rampaging the south east, few of them are still remaining , but I assure you that soon they would be completely annihilated, the brain of an average Igbo man is not well developed so I don’t blame them

2 Likes

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Phoen1X: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
you people are quick to put on your nzogbu nzogbu cap to think

Some gunmen had on Friday opened fire on the cops, who went to eat at a local restaurant, killed all of them and carted away their rifles.

The gunmen also killed a couple, identified as Mr and Mrs Chinaka Nwagu, who owned a shop beside the crime scene.

Shebi it was checkpoint they killed them and also the couple?

Instead of you people to be crying that south east is so unsafe they now kill people in broad daylight at public canteens
Mr olaniyi,cry (ONLY) for your soul.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Saga16: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
their lives are not more precious than millions of lives that have made and are still making great sacrifices for our freedom!

Good.

They must sacrifice.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by MatrixCircle: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Bring the barbaric perpetrators to book. and also all the people that are being slaughtered in Venue and Southern kaduna no man hunt yet for thier killers ??
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by JOemmy(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2023
Just too bad for my imo people why allow urself to be turned into beast why soak ur land with the blood of the innocent? We didnt experience all these actrocities in igboland during all the past pdp administrations buhari and his apc are definetely the root cause of all these unecessasry unending bloodletting.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by jimmychang: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
lol

E get one of my Igbo pastor for Benin that was always always complaining Benin is expensive and Benin have cultist (but who no be cultist shouldn't be crying na)

For my mind i would just laugh, is it the same peaceful Benin where he goes home around 10pm after work every single day?

Baba would want to travel to his place but Monday would be automatically ruled out, I would ask, he would say igboland is not safe

Na from Benin he dey buy things go east, I go ask he would say things are more expensive for east

Shut up gee.,I dey Benin ,things are more expensive here abeg.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2023
Alliswell248:

Yes Daddy.
Always hearing nonsense.
The same way you heard that the Pandora fraud won Ekiti, Taraba, Sokoto, Kogi, Ondo , Plateau, and you believed.
Keep destroying your region.
Keep off from Lagos .

Your hate on an igboman will consume you!

Nigeria is an example.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by ChronicGp(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2023
What will happen to all the money they've been hoarding?
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2023
Henryfortune:
And fore that reason they should be killed.....

I pity you guys this was how Boko Haram started the people encouraging each other to kill a perceive enemy the police or solja untill it snooball into killing it's people but it was alrdy too late for them ...
But you know something when it starts it will be worse than Sudan and I only pity the poor amongst you.....
Keep condoling evil ok

Still Igbo killing igbos

Tell me one state in Nigeria that the police uses POS machine on their highway patrol?

They lobby to be deployed to the southeast so that they can be using POS machine to extort money from Igbos.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by nonhuman(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

polic officers no longer lobby to be posted to the east they now lobby for only south south, yesterday I t ravelled from Owerri to Aba till obigbo no single police or army on the road no single army check point, the road was so peaceful and Serene, with smooth and steady movement
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by amah4game: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Yet cannot launch manhunt for the killers up north ... Na east be Nigeria problem... Generations being slaughtered every day... In the next 20 years one section go de claim our population pass...
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Achor1111(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Legitiscool:
you people are quick to put on your nzogbu nzogbu cap to think

Some gunmen had on Friday opened fire on the cops, who went to eat at a local restaurant, killed all of them and carted away their rifles.

The gunmen also killed a couple, identified as Mr and Mrs Chinaka Nwagu, who owned a shop beside the crime scene.

Shebi it was checkpoint they killed them and also the couple?

Instead of you people to be crying that south east is so unsafe they now kill people in broad daylight at public canteens
Put sentiment apart.
These uniform men are wolves in sheep clothing.
Only crying when the table turns round.
What happened to the brutality of youths by this uniform men.
A case study of their brutality close to IMSU!
Let me ask you, if uniform men kill your family for no just cause, will you cry when they meet their Waterloo?
What goes round comes around, nobody is a monopoly of anything.
#Peace
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Achor1111(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2023
nonhuman:
polic officers no longer lobby to be posted to the east they now lobby for only south south, yesterday I t ravelled from Owerri to Aba till obigbo no single police or army on the road no single army check point, the road was so peaceful and Serene, with smooth and steady movement
Big lie!
Check points full Owerri.
Owerri residents can testify
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2023
Also launch manhunt for the killers of benue people...let them all pay for their crimes
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by zanebaddo(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2023
While we are in support of lunching manhunt on those who killed the cops, they should also make sure to apprehend the killer herdsmen terrorising southern kaduna, Benue and some other parts of the country. One of the known terrorists was recently paid ransome to release those he held in captivity. He is known! He is not hiding , why can't he be arrested and killed. Many individuals were slaughtered in IDP in Benue. The FG didn't say or do anything but once it happens in East they become pro active. Go and head and fish them but make sure you do the same in other parts of the country otherwise you keep propagating selective justice that has Continued being the bane of this useless country Nigeria
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Tom1960: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fulani killing Igbos in Igboland lol!
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by okoroemeka(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

this is sad and pathetic,but they killed 5 policemen and collected their 5 ak47,2 policemen ran into a shop but we're chased down and killed,what happened?is it that their guns has no bullets,faulty or are they too cowardly to face other armed men,I cannot help but remember the intimidation I received from police officers on the enugu portharcourt road last week,they are most powerful facing innocent civilians

1 Like

Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by 43Ronin: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Your hate on an igboman will consume you!

Nigeria is an example.
why are you answering this people? they are eternal cowards that don't know how to fight for their freedom. it is highly regrettable that there was collateral damage but its still the police I blame. They think its SS where they can slap & flog innocent motorists or SW where they kill youths in the name of yahoo boys. the revolution is on in the SE allow the cowards to masturbate while their youths are killing themselves in the guise of eiye vs aye/vikings
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by genxris: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
I wholeheartedly condemn the killing of the cops & the couple but you see these 5 cops? They are notorious for their criminal activities on that axis. They randomly stop vehicles, fish out some individuals from that vehicle & extort them in connivance with the POS agent of any maximum amount that can come out of their bank account. I suspect they met the wrong one & the victim came back for them. I am not saying what I don’t know, I am very very sure of their criminal activities.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Jemex003: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
AmehTsaev:

You and your family will be kee as those officers were kee. Bunch of criminal region smelling like rotten fufu
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Originalsly: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hmmmm..... somebody couldn't take it no more..... extortion was too much ... was only a matter of time. It must be the couple in the shop next door had some connection to the dead bandits Police. Need update on if any new "toll gates" is set up.
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by Elev82014: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kill all of them terrorists in police uniforms!
Re: Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) by oilyngbati(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
How stooopid can these five police officers be? The SE is a war zone and Ipob/ESN cannibals under the leadership of hunchback bingo, namadi cownu have vowed to be attacking our security forces, then I wonder how all the 5 police officers will all go and eat at thesame time? Why can’t they go 2 at a time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ashiru Replaces Umahi As New Deputy Leader, Nwaebonyi Deputy Chief Whip / Those Who Supported My Presidency Will Face Trial If Caught In Corruption - PMB / My Case Against Punch Reporter — Buhari’s CSO, Bashir Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.