Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) (38853 Views)

Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun / I Watched A Thief Vandalised A Kiosk And I Couldn't Do Anything! / I Watched Helplessly As My Husband’s Siblings Beat Him To Death Over Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2023
DSS1335:
In a normal civilized climes, the governor of Benue state ought to have voluntarily resigned for failing to live up to his responsibility as a chief security officer of the state. Same applies to the commander in chief under whose watch thousands of Nigerian are loosing their lives daily. God punish all of them, including the rubber stamp leadership of the national assembly. E go reach all of them. May all those who supported this wicked administration suffer the fate of this unfortunate families... hordspy, manabbqgrill,yarimo, ngeneugwuenu and co will never condemn these atrocities but will be quick to comment on anything concerning the ipob

How can you blame the governor over this attacks?

All the security agencies are in control of the federal government/North and they use it in their own favour.

Imagine where there is an attack, the federal government will deploy the military and when they get there, they will give room and support to these herdsmen to attack again and again, once the people come together to retaliate over the attack, then the military will try to prevent them.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by 3rockets(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Thesame Federal Government that failed to protect you? How will they bring you justice.

In this Nigeria, touch anyone I love like this and you have started a shit storm.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by iyke484real(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2023
Ahh!!! God, have mercy.

What a terrifying moment for the bereaveds. look at me, tears running down my eyes as I read through this terrific article especially where she narrated how the little girl was slaughtered like an animal. It shall never be well with those marauders. this is the extreme of wickedness.

This is not the first time I read about herdsmen attack in that part of the country or will they keep folding their hands and waite till the whole community is wiped out? are there no youths in the community? It is obvious enough that the government is not helping matters, the government has failed the people they where voted to protect so why can't the youths mobilize themselves, strategize and take charge of the situation.

My condolences to the bereaveds, may God grant them the fortitude to overcome.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by legitnow1: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

How can you blame the governor over this attacks?

All the security agencies are in control of the federal government/North and they use it in their own favour.

Imagine where there is an attack, the federal government will deploy the military and when they get there, they will give room and support to these herdsmen to attack again and again, once the people come together to retaliate over the attack, then the military will try to prevent them.

IN IGBO LAND, WE LIGHT UP THE MILITARY, BOTH ARMY AND POLICE DEY RACE.

FULANI DEY RACE.

THAT IS THE WAY OF WARRIORS.

U WANT WAR? COME, IGBO WILL GIVE YOU WAR IN ABUNDANCE.

AS FAR AS IT IS ON OUR LAND, NO PROBLEM, THAT IS OUR FINAL BUS STOP ANYWAY.

OUR BLOOD AND BODY REST THERE.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2023
atiku4President:
And they gladly voted for the same govt that watched as their people were killed. What an irony

The federal government deployed a lot of security forces and rigged the election, to the extent of preventing a sitting governor from winning senatorial position

I can swear with my life that 80% of Benue people will vote against APC.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Curious345: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2023
Daddyyin:

How many AK 47 do you have? undecided
ask your fada
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2023
RedPiller:
HELLO SIR!!

This country need to be divided angry

Nigeria is not working.

I repeat, Nigeria is not working.

OVER

The worst part is that ...in few days to come, the inflation will hit so hard...which way Nigeria
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2023
wisdomkid:
“I was wrong, they killed her in cold blood. I will live with the trauma all my life and it will be difficult to forgive the herdsmen and I know that the blood of my daughter will cry to God for justice.”

No mother should witness a scene so brutal and evil. May God judgement come upon everyone supporting, investing, backing these evil men up. Their children's days are numbered. Their generation will be wasteland.

Their ill-begotten wealth left for the dogs, they'll use their eyes to see their years turned to ashes

What are you guys doing about it, because am no longer blaming the herdsmen anymore, but the youths of Benue.

Every month there is an attack.

I can't remember his name "Gana" or something, he really terrorised the herdsmen, that the federal government used the state governor and Nigeria army to cajole him into a peace treaty, not knowing it was a plan to kill him.

He went for the peace/amnesty meeting without his charms, that was how they got him.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2023
wisdomkid:
“I was wrong, they killed her in cold blood. I will live with the trauma all my life and it will be difficult to forgive the herdsmen and I know that the blood of my daughter will cry to God for justice.”

No mother should witness a scene so brutal and evil. May God judgement come upon everyone supporting, investing, backing these evil men up. Their children's days are numbered. Their generation will be wasteland.

Their ill-begotten wealth left for the dogs, they'll use their eyes to see their years turned to ashes

What are you guys doing about it, because am no longer blaming the herdsmen anymore, but the youths of Benue.

Every month there is an attack.

I can't remember his name "Gana" or something, he really terrorised the herdsmen, that the federal government used the state governor and Nigeria army to cajole him into a peace treaty, not knowing it was a plan to kpai him.

He went for the peace/amnesty meeting without his charms, that was how they got him.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by xevove2061: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2023
Una never start to dey eatch in horror. There should be an amount of mass voting for LP that it would have been ridiculously difficult for apc to rig and win properly. Look at Lagos, even with the massive rigging, yet LP won. Una never see anything yet. No sorry or rip to give.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2023
Igboslayer:
Lies, you love beating your chest about nothing.. Apart from killing innocent people, your lazy youth did nothing. Communities in Enugu were still been attacked by Fulani till this day.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/07/residents-flee-suspected-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-machete-brothers-one-killed

Did you know that herdsmen has killed more people in the southwest than the southeast?
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2023
Igboslayer:
Lies, you love beating your chest about nothing.. Apart from killing innocent people, your lazy youth did nothing. Communities in Enugu were still been attacked by Fulani till this day.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/07/residents-flee-suspected-herdsmen-invade-enugu-community-machete-brothers-one-killed

Did you know that herdsmen has executed more people in the southwest than the southeast?
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Pwettylinda(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2023
Benues are fools

They should enjoy APC they have voted undecided
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by ogaemma: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Something does not add up.
I may be right if I say our security structure have finally collapse.

The Benue attack lasted for over 3 hours and there was no counter-attack, swift response or even a slight resistance from our Security forces.
They came murdered and left as if they were in a no man's land.

They came in large numbers apprehended and they left in large numbers untouched.
We do not have security in Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dshocker(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2023
Henryfortune:
Honestly....a resent case was the killing in enugu and a reprisal and this had ward off the criminals from that community another was the killing in south west and the youruba response with amotekun and this had reduced..
BENUE state youth should wake up and protect itself before the finish them ...
I remember one man that was defending them at a point and was killed after he was betrayed by the state government then and since then no one had been able to defend them again.....
The youth should wake up now and defend themselves if this would bring the revolution we all secretly praying for so be it

E pain me as dem execute the guy.

His name is Gana or something.

The guy juju no be here, the federal government deceived the state governor to cajole him to surrender for amnesty/peace.

He mistakenly went for the meeting without his charm, on their way coming back, the Nigeria army executed him.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Mcslize: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2023
xavuv:
Just sad. Nationwide revolution is around the corner.

Yes o. It will surely come to pass. All these nonsenses need to stop. The month of May will be hot. There is no way Nigeria will be good if revolution doesn't come.

They say to cure madness, one needs to match it with a higher madness.

All these Fulani herdsmen feeling like they are untouchable, their cup will full once this administration comes to an end by May.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Dicado: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2023
I now understand why Buhari is going to relocate to Niger Republic his true home to stay after May 29. May the souls of the dead RIP. And may their killers die by the edge of the sword.
Odewaleadesoye:
‘I watched in horror as they slaughtered my 10-yr-old daughter like an animal’

VANGUARD

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by dododawa1: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE and his Media houses will SUFFER in life
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Vivihay: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2023
Vivihay:
I'm about starting a loan shark company, hence I would like to do a test-run first here on Nairaland to see how profitable the loan business is before i go live Nationwide on my new website and app that is under construction. So the first 10 people to chat me up will be getting a loan of about 20k to 500k.
NOTE:
* NO COLLATERAL NEEDED
* NO FEE TO BE PAID BEFORE ACCESSING THE LOAN, IT'S COMPLETELY FREE. I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY.
* MONTHLY REPAYMENT FEE OF 5% FOR A PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 4MONTHS.
*?YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DROP YOUR DETAILS LIKE VALID ID, NIN, VALID PHONE NUMBER AND BVN THAT CAN BE USE TO TRACK YOU INCASE OF ANY ISSUE.
Whatsapp 081 three zero 88 9 six 1 5
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2023
highchief1:
this matter serious o
I never knew these killings are real until it got to someone so close to me, she's like a sister...I'm scared of this coutry
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by JoeEeL(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2023
legitnow1:

THE TRUE WARRIORS OF NIGERIA ARE IGBOS.

ONLY IGBOS FOUGHT THE WHOLE NIGERIA, US, UK, ARABS, AND RUSSIA, THEY STILL USE BLOCKADE BECAUSE THE FIGHT WAS TOO MUCH FOR THEM.

ONLY IGBOS FIGHT FULANI HERDSMEN AND NIGERIA ARMY TOGETHER AND THEY RUN.

WE STILL DEY WAIT.

THEM NO AGREE TO RETURN BECAUSE THEY KNOW, THEY WILL STILL RUN AGAIN.

IGBO NEVER BACK DOWN IN BATTLE.

IGBOS ARE BATTLE TESTED AND BATTLE HARDEN.

NO ONE LIKE THE IGBOS.

Other tribes should be happy that there is a tribe like Igbos that exist in proximity within that space... and more especially, that the Igbos are a lot in numbers.

Those in Akwa Ibom and Calabar should somewhat also be grateful that the Igbos predominantly occupy northwards of them ... thus serving as a shield. If their positions were reversed, what is happening in Kogi, Taraba and mostly Benue would have easily trickled down to states like Akwa Ibom and Cross River.

Other tribes are just scared / sceptical of the Igbos and their unpredictability, instead of learning how to harness them to their own advantage. Many tribes today though are weakened due to the influence of foreign religion that preaches peace and slap my cheek, I turn the other. Cos there is a reason why Fulanis couldnt penetrate Benue since the days of old but are now having it as easy as pie in this dispensation.

Sorry for Benue. I see some of their indigenes in South West, sometime online or in dating groups and u wonder whether these people are actually normal. They don't even discuss the woes going on in their ancestral lands.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by alhajiabdulbuha: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2023
TINUBU'S BOYS AT WORK. TINUBU WHEN SWEARED IN MUST ENSURE ETHNIC CLEANSING FOR HIS HERDSMEN GUINEA REPUBLIC. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Faposky95: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2023
KingMack:

Benue youths are wasted souls.. this guys only engage in one form of dirty cultism or the other while the girls have degree in prostitution undecided

How does that help the many who live with such ordeal....
...you talking, can you win a #50000 bet and watch a robber slap and take it from you 5 minutes later ..?
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by aestake: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Wahala no dey finish

Na person kill person
One Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by gannod(m): 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tired of hearing stories/ news such as this, what is the point in painting gory picture of the senseless killings if the men cannot defend themselves. Why rely on one of the most useless security agencies in the world?
Your youths should rise up and take the fights to them. These guys are cowards who would never face equally armed people. They thrive on sneak attacks. If you fold your arms, the killings will continue. Once you fight back, that's when the non-challant and useless Nigerian govt will now make reconcilliatory moves.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Ken4Christ: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nusooo:
People should try and protect themselves, self defense is the solution

The truth is that the moment they try get guns to defend themselves, the fulani army will come from nowhere and arrest them.

Some people in Southern Kaduna few years ago were arrested for attempting to use bow and arrow to defend themselves against herdsmen.

So, the self defense will only work with the backing of the state government.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by seunayantokun(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
The slaughtering continues, Buhari's forgiveness continues.
If you attempt to defend yourselves, they send, the military, DSS, and the police affer you. And some terrorists on nairaland would not waste time to jump on Ortom after killing in the state.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by seunayantokun(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

E pain me as dem execute the guy.

His name is Gana or something.

The guy juju no be here, the federal government deceived the state governor to cajole him to surrender for amnesty/peace.

He mistakenly went for the meeting without his charm, on their way coming back, the Nigeria army executed him.
It was even on his way to the meeting in company of some dignitaries from the state. The plan is no one must defend themselves against the fulani terrorists.

If all southern state governors can have one voice, with some others from the middle belt joining them, they can go ahead and form their own security agencies and armed them adequately to do the needful. If it wasn't constitutional to remove state police in the past, nobody needs to look at the constitution before it's reinstalled.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by JONSYN7154: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
I wonder why the TiV nations can not come together and help themselves?
Tiv you people should stop coming to the media to rant. We are tired of your ranting if you people can not defend yourselves.

When it happen in Agatu the entire idoma nations came together and help agatu.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by 43Ronin: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Epiphany92:
Igbo no do reach 1/30 of wetin these Fulani dey do but Yoruba people love Fulani and hate igbos
I can’t wrap my head around how most Nigerians reason
it's because they understand that's its a religious war going on... that's why you will never see then on this tread condemning islamic terrorist/fulani herdsmen. They hate the igbos so much cos they are fighting against something like this happening in their land though the security agencies. The attacks in benue will double now that a Catholic priest(igboman) is their governor.
Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Abujaexpress: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=KingMack post=122690701
Benue youths are wasted souls.. this guys only engage in one form of dirty cultism or the other while the girls have degree in prostitution undecided[/quote] Benue youths and men are cowards. While their youths are busy drinking burukutu, thier girls are into full time prostitution across every length and breadth of Nigeria. Their men are running away from thier villages to other surroundings states. Come to my village and you will found a lot of Benue men in my community that have ran away from thier towns and villages leaving thier Young's ones and aged ones, particularly women at the mercy of these blood sucking demons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Watched In Horror As They Slaughtered My Daughter Like An Animal’ (Picture) by Ameduedwin: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tiv people are the problem of benue state, could you imagine this last election these people went ahead and vote for APC massively in the presidential election, party that can not defend you when in power for eight years you go ahead and vote them. Though I pity the inocent woman / children that have been the victim of this unfortunate incident. Rest in peace for the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beware : Fake Detergent Floods The Market ( Photos) / Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Lagos And Abuja Had The Highest Crime Rates In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.