Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray (19543 Views)

Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Why Don't Christians Ever Pray For God To Make Their Enemies Repent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
hashtagged:
β–  If you read the Bible you would know.
2. But if you want to serve God by your own power. It's your choice
1. Know what exactly? undecided

2. So you don't believe at all in doing as God commands, is that it? God says those who love Him are those who live their lives in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments--- His Will--- but you seem to disagree with God on that believing that serving Him some other is more appropriate, right? lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Whoknow:
Well said, summarily my understanding is that if can die for the sake of Christ.
If you are not first Holy and approved righteous by God, you die in vain claiming you die for Jesus Christ. All those who died without first attaining holiness and then God's righteousness, do so in vain. lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by LeyeWrites: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Man, in his entirety---- mind, body and soul--‐ is made from the clay of this world. So what you call soul is made when you are conceived. undecided

What is the Soul? Well, it is that core of you that desires and thrives in life and whatever else. The souk uses the mind to resolve its situation and the body its position. undecided
I can't seem to get your explanation of what a soul is.

In a breathe you said "it's the core of you". So what exactly is "you". What's the constituent of you, and consequentially the constituent of the soul?

In another breathe you said the soul is made from clay. You mention spirit and body being from clay as well. In its entirety of course. Are you saying the Soul is just clay? And by clay, do you mean the same clay we have around today in our modern world?

If so, shouldn't the soul, a clay, return to be clay. Since clay is part of the earth why should it go to heaven or a hell, when that's not it's origin?

Help me understand.
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by thebossbbr(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
God always make my life all about you, only you should matter in my life, Amen
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Pickieox(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
omoredia:

Prove ur point lemme prove mine. Ready?

I'm not ready to argue at all. There is no argument I can present to you that will make you change your mind. It is all about self-discovery. You need to find that on your own.

I was once like you, fervent in Christ until I started using most part of my brain. I started asking questions.

To begin the journey to self-discovery (that is if you are ready), let me help you with the below link for an introduction:πŸ‘‡

https://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-christ-like-figures-who-pre-date-jesus/
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
LeyeWrites:
β–  I can't seem to get your explanation of what a soul is. In a breathe you said "it's the core of you". So what exactly is "you". What's the constituent of you, and consequentially the constituent of the soul?
β–  In another breathe you said the soul is made from clay. You mention spirit and body being from clay as well. In its entirety of course. Are you saying the Soul is just clay? And by clay, do you mean the same clay we have around today in our modern world?
β–  If so, shouldn't the soul, a clay, return to be clay.
β–  Since clay is part of the earth why should it go to heaven or a hell, when that's not it's origin? Help me understand.
I did explain what constitutes the "you" .i.e. man
Kobojunkiee:
Man, in his entirety---- mind, body and soul--‐ is made from the clay of this world. So what you call soul is made when you are conceived. undecided
The soul, well, it does not further break down to anything else as it is just that, the soul of man. undecided

2. I never said spirit and body are of clay. Rather, what I said is a man β€” mind, body, and soulβ€” is made from clay. Spirit isn't made from clay and man has no spirit of his own at his birth. And I say clay, I mean the dust of this world, that is a given. undecided

3. In Scripture, this is written as the fate of the unbelievers...
19 You will work hard for your food, until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again. I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.” - Genesis 3 vs 19
...those who do not obtain eternal life before the end of this life. undecided

4. According to the owner of Heaven or Hell, only those who are born-again(possess Eternal life) can enter Heaven(Eternal Reward) or Hell Fire(Eternal Damnation) - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. That has to do with the fact that they are no longer just clay of this world but are become spirits as a result of being born-again β€” obtaining eternal life in this life - John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by omoredia: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pickieox:

I'm not ready to argue at all. There is no argument I can present to you that will make you change your mind. It is all about self-discovery. You need to find that on your own.

I was once like you, fervent in Christ until I started using most part of my brain. I started asking questions.

To begin the journey to self-discovery (that is if you are ready), let me help you with the below link for an introduction:πŸ‘‡

https://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-christ-like-figures-who-pre-date-jesus/

Its not argument. Prove ur point
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
cl0r0x:
Very bad prayer. Sometimes God's will is to kill you. Remember in the the bible a man sent an angel to tell God why do you wanna kill me after all I have done, I don't want to die yet. Then God sent the angel to tell him 40 more years has been added to his life. The prayer of let your will be done is a dangerous prayer. I don't want to join army or eat corn grin, it may be god's will though
Not in anyway trying to hold brief for the OP just that what you said here is terrible thinking! God's Will is instead God's Law and plan in His Kingdom. It does not pertain to individuals so it is wrong to go around thinking God is after you or something and the same Will applies as far as everyone meaning that it the same teachings and commandments that we are all equally bound by ----- those who are citizens of the Kingdom of God that is.
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by TradingGod: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
LeyeWrites:
What's a Soul? Let's start from there.

Before we start going to where it goes.

Did the Soul come from hell or heaven?

Where does it come from?

Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being(soul). [I Cor. 15:45-49.]

The Soul came into existence the moment the spirit of God came into contact with the nostril of man

The spirit needs the soul to function in this world, the soul is the seat of consciousness, that is where the spirit recide.

If you have the Holy Spirit in you, your consciousness will be Holy, i.e Your Soul becomes Holy

The Soul is incharge of obeying the spirit because every soul needs a spirit to obey
The spirit is the eye of the soul, the spirit provide images to the soul to interpret

the soul needs to trust and obey the spirit and do what the spirit is saying but you see Adam went to obey the spirit of the devil through eve by eating of the wrong tree and now because of Adam disobedience, the soul of man is in constant disobedience with his spirit which came from God, rather he obey the spirit of the world doing what the world does while neglecting the spirit of God

Such a Soul is dead already because he does not recognize or listen to the spirit which Gives Life but rather he is listening to the evil Spirit of the world that brings pain, death, shame and misery

This is why Lord Jesus Christ came to die for those dead souls, so that by recivieing Christ and doing what He says. You will be walking with the new spirit that is not of this world but from God and this new spirit is called the Holy Spirit, and it is this Holy Spirit that will tell you what to do that will lead you to a lofe full of Glory, wisdom, life, joy, peace and Divine Blessings Forever

But remember to enjoy this blessings that the Spirit will give, You have to trust and obey His word because most time it might become tough for you to do the Holy Spirit Word due to several temptation or the other but always cheer up knowing that Christ has paid the price of victory for you and so you are victorious irrespective of the things the world trow at you smiley
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by TradingGod: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Whoknow:

Well said, summarily my understanding is that if can die for the sake of Christ.
thanks

When you die for Christ, in the Kingdom of God you are actually living because the result of that death in Christ is an eternal reward of eternal life

It's like trade by barter, You Give God Your Life (death in Christ), God will Give you His Divine Eternal Life

You Give God your Glory, God will Give You His Divine Eternal Glory

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
TradingGod:
β–  Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being(soul). [I Cor. 15:45-49.]
The Soul came into existence the moment the spirit of God came into contact with the nostril of man
β–  The spirit needs the soul to function in this world, the soul is the seat of consciousness, that is where the spirit recide.
1. Where is the claim in bold presented in Scripture?, undecided

2. Where is evidence of this claim you make to be found in the entirety of scripture given that God breathed the same breath of life into every living creature - Genesis 7 vs 15 - 17? undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by TradingGod: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mamijoh:
Thank you for the message
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by TradingGod: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Where is the claim in bold presented in Scripture?, undecided

2. Where is evidence of this claim you make to be found in the entirety of scripture given that God breathed the same breath of life into every living creature - Genesis 7 vs 15 - 17? undecided

But every living creature is alive because of the spirit in it

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Without the breath of life which is the Holy Spirit, man will be a dead soul

That is why the wages of sin aka disobedience to Give Glory says is death
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
TradingGod:
β–  But every living creature is alive because of the spirit in it
Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Without the breath of life which is the Holy Spirit, man will be a dead soul
β–  That is why the wages of sin aka disobedience to Give Glory says is death
1. But your earlier claim was that the soul comes into existence at the point the breath of life is introduced. If you pay close attention to the verse you quoted, it says God made man --- mind, body and soul--- before He, God, then introduced His breath into man after making man. undecided

2. I don't follow at all. What has the consequence stated by God of violating His Law to do with this? undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by TradingGod: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. But your earlier claim was that the soul comes into existence at the point the breath of life is introduced. If you pay close attention to the verse you quoted, it says God made man --- mind, body and soul--- before He, God, then introduced His breath into man after making man. undecided

2. I don't follow at all. What has the consequence stated by God of violating His Law to do with this? undecided
before God made man with his body and soul, was man with his body and soul in existence?

The mind of the man is the consciousness that came when the spirit of God enter into the nostrils of man with his body and soul

And if you dont Give Gid your Glory you will enjoy the Glory of God because for you to receive the Glory of God you must first of all Give God your own Glory

Take example the young rich ruler that ran away when Christ told him to sell all he had to follow Christ, if he had giving Christ his glory at that time, he would have received a greater Glory that will make his name popular in the bible just like Barnabas ( the son of consolation) that sold his only land and gave the money to the church, today his name is beeing mention in chruches, that is what the Glory of God will give you if you give him your Glory but the question is will you obey his command and give him your Glory against the oppinon of the world?
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by charlizonto: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
The holy rosary
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by LeyeWrites: 4:34am On Jun 19, 2023
TradingGod:

Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath or spirit of life, and man became a living being(soul). [I Cor. 15:45-49.]

The spirit needs the soul to function in this world, the soul is the seat of consciousness, that is where the spirit recide.

If you have the Holy Spirit in you, your consciousness will be Holy, i.e Your Soul becomes Holy

The Soul is incharge of obeying the spirit because every soul needs a spirit to obey
The spirit is the eye of the soul, the spirit provide images to the soul to interpret

the soul needs to trust and obey the spirit and do what the spirit is saying but you see Adam went to obey the spirit of the devil through eve by eating of the wrong tree and now because of Adam disobedience, the soul of man is in constant disobedience with his spirit which came from God, rather he obey the spirit of the world doing what the world does while neglecting the spirit of God

Such a Soul is dead already because he does not recognize or listen to the spirit which Gives Life but rather he is listening to the evil Spirit of the world that brings pain, death, shame and misery

This is why Lord Jesus Christ came to die for those dead souls, so that by recivieing Christ and doing what He says. You will be walking with the new spirit that is not of this world but from God and this new spirit is called the Holy Spirit, and it is this Holy Spirit that will tell you what to do that will lead you to a lofe full of Glory, wisdom, life, joy, peace and Divine Blessings Forever

But remember to enjoy this blessings that the Spirit will give, You have to trust and obey His word because most time it might become tough for you to do the Holy Spirit Word due to several temptation or the other but always cheer up knowing that Christ has paid the price of victory for you and so you are victorious irrespective of the things the world trow at you smiley
Where does the soul comes from?

Are you saying from the breathe of God?
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by LeyeWrites: 4:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I did explain what constitutes the "you" .i.e. man The soul, well, it does not further break down to anything else as it is just that, the soul of man. undecided

2. I never said spirit and body are of clay. Rather, what I said is a man β€” mind, body, and soulβ€” is made from clay. Spirit isn't made from clay and man has no spirit of his own at his birth. And I say clay, I mean the dust of this world, that is a given. undecided

3. In Scripture, this is written as the fate of the unbelievers... ...those who do not obtain eternal life before the end of this life. undecided

4. According to the owner of Heaven or Hell, only those who are born-again(possess Eternal life) can enter Heaven(Eternal Reward) or Hell Fire(Eternal Damnation) - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. That has to do with the fact that they are no longer just clay of this world but are become spirits as a result of being born-again β€” obtaining eternal life in this life - John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided
So the soul is made from clay? Which means the soul returns to be clay, correct?

How could it not breakdown to something else? You really don't know, do you?

What is spirit? That is, what constitutes spirit?
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by BluntCrazeMan: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray

"Father, may your Will be done and not my own" Luke 22:42

This is the most powerful prayer anyone could ever pray.

If you claim to be a Christian but have never sincerely and from your heart prayed this prayer, it means your Christianity is still at a shallow level and yet a long way from becoming Christlike.

This is the example Christ set for His followers during the most trying and troubling time in His life and ministry on Earth.

It was so troubling for Him, He even asked God if it be His Will to take the cup away from Him, yet He said to the Father, "not my Will but yours be done". Luke 22:42

Therefore, if He who was the One and Only begotten Son of God, who hence didn't deserve to go through such sufferings, would humble Himself to that point before the Father, how much more those of us who deserve to suffer such things?

If we claim to be His followers, we must also prove it by following His example and His Word, by denying themselves, taking up our crosses to follow Him, just He denied Himself, took up His cross and followed His Father regardless of where He led Him.

Matthew 16:24 (KJV)

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

That's when we truly become His followers, by doing likewise, denying ourselves and saying sincerely from our hearts just as the Master had done, "Father, may your Will be done, and not my own".

That the most powerful prayer we could ever pray as followers of Christ.

God bless.
Where does that keep the prayer Jesus Himself taught the apostles.??
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Benfaco: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by delkuf(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2023
gidjah:
NO SIR.U CAN HAVE A PLACE FOR HUMANITY IN YIR HEART WOTHOUT EVEN KKOWING GOD. ATEIST AND WORLD POWR DO SUCH.do you notice church system is been runned now like humanitarian services and hospitality industry in advance nation ? God's love isn't that sir . In the kingdom ,the over flow of God's love is what genders the latter and not vice versa . So u can find men who want to sponsor health bills and vaccines alike without even believing in Christ.thats not out of d work of the Holy spirit in them or IS IT ?
you don't know anything about the bible. How can you have the holy spirit without believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and obeying God. When I said you having the holy ghost in you, I taught you will know this. Bro thank you
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
"Thy Will be done" is also part of that prayer.
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
In the toilet since men think themselves wiser than God Himself when it comes to effective prayers to God Himself. God Himself gave men the best prayer possible but man decides God's own prayer is not effective enough to convince God. The wisdom of men continues to astound! undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
LeyeWrites:
β–  So the soul is made from clay? Which means the soul returns to be clay, correct?
β–  How could it not breakdown to something else? You really don't know, do you?
β–  What is spirit? That is, what constitutes spirit?
1. As I already explained, in Scripture, this is written as the fate of the unbelievers...
19 You will work hard for your food, until your face is covered with sweat. You will work hard until the day you die, and then you will become dust again. I used dust to make you, and when you die, you will become dust again.” - Genesis 3 vs 19
...those who do not obtain eternal life before the end of this life. undecided

2. Is there some particular thing you would like for the soul to be broken down to then? undecided

3. I am not sure what exactly you mean by Spirit. According to Scripture, the spirit that was in man when he was created refers to the breath of Life that God put inside of man after He, God, made man.
6 So water[a] came up from the earth and spread over the ground.
7 Then the Lord God took dust from the ground and made a man. He breathed the breath of life into the man’s nose, and the man became a living thing. - Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7
That is the same spirit of God which God also breathed into all living creatures to animate them.
15 All these animals went into the boat with Noah. They came in groups of two from every kind of animal that had the breath of life.
16 All these animals went into the boat in groups of two, just as God had commanded Noah. Then the Lord closed the door behind Noah. - Genesis 7 vs 15 - 16
And that breath of Life in man is not man's property but God's so at the end of man's life, it returns back to God, the one who owns it.
1- 4 The number of people on earth continued to increase. When these people had daughters, the sons of God saw how beautiful they were. So they chose the women they wanted. They married them, and the women had their children.Then the Lord said, β€œPeople are only human. I will not let my Spirit be troubled by them forever. I will let them live only 120 years.”[a]
During this time and also later, the Nephilim people lived in the land. They have been famous as powerful soldiers since ancient times. - Genesis 6 vs 1 - 4

So, you see you need to be specific about what you mean by spirit here for me to understand where it is you are attempting to come from. undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
TradingGod:
β–  before God made man with his body and soul, was man with his body and soul in existence?
β–  The mind of the man is the consciousness that came when the spirit of God enter into the nostrils of man with his body and soul
β–  And if you dont Give Gid your Glory you will enjoy the Glory of God because for you to receive the Glory of God you must first of all Give God your own Glory. Take example the young rich ruler that ran away when Christ told him to sell all he had to follow Christ, if he had giving Christ his glory at that time, he would have received a greater Glory that will make his name popular in the bible just like Barnabas ( the son of consolation) that sold his only land and gave the money to the church, today his name is beeing mention in chruches, that is what the Glory of God will give you if you give him your Glory but the question is will you obey his command and give him your Glory against the oppinon of the world?
1. I fail to see the essence of your question here. According to Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7, we are informed that God made manβ€” mind, body, and soul β€” before God then breathed life into man's nostrils. The passage does not say God made man partially or halfway, rather it says that God first made man(whole) and then God breathed life into man's nostrils. undecided

2. Consciousness or life? Given that the same breath of life was equally breathed by God into other living creatures, are we also to assume, much as you do, that the consciousness of a virus, for instance, equates to its mind which is the spirit of God? undecided

3. Please desist from making things up abeg! The rich young man who refused Jesus Christ simply went on to perish in the grave is all. Nothing big about that. God never said your life is some sort of glory and he does not promise that if you give him your glory, you will get more glory, so I am not certain where your ideas come from. Why no instead stick to doing only that which God in fact asks of you, which is rather than you submit yourself to and obey only His teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ, rather than pursue these meaningless attempts to convoluted the simple things of God? undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
delkuf:
you don't know anything about the bible. How can you have the holy spirit without believing in the Lord Jesus Christ and obeying God. When I said you having the holy ghost in you, I taught you will know this. Bro thank you
Jesus Christ in Scripture equally says that only those who are confirmed Holy/Perfect by Jesus Christ Himself can have the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth, so how can you claim to have Him? undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by delkuf(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ in Scripture equally says that only those who are confirmed Holy/Perfect by Jesus Christ Himself can have the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth, so how can you claim to have Him? undecided
I wasn't talking to you
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by Kobojunkiee: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
delkuf:
I wasn't talking to you
You don't believe nor abide by that which is taught by Jesus Christ Himself yet here you are pretending you are right to push that standard which you clearly reject at another? Care to take a guess at what this called? undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by TradingGod: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
[s]
Kobojunkiee:
1. I fail to see the essence of your question here. According to Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7, we are informed that God made manβ€” mind, body, and soul β€” before God then breathed life into man's nostrils. The passage does not say God made man partially or halfway, rather it says that God first made man(whole) and then God breathed life into man's nostrils. undecided

2. Consciousness or life? Given that the same breath of life was equally breathed by God into other living creatures, are we also to assume, much as you do, that the consciousness of a virus, for instance, equates to its mind which is the spirit of God? undecided

3. Please desist from making things up abeg! The rich young man who refused Jesus Christ simply went on to perish in the grave is all. Nothing big about that. God never said your life is some sort of glory and he does not promise that if you give him your glory, you will get more glory, so I am not certain where your ideas come from. Why no instead stick to doing only that which God in fact asks of you, which is rather than you submit yourself to and obey only His teachings and commandments in Jesus Christ, rather than pursue these meaningless attempts to convoluted the simple things of God? undecided
[/s]

Was man with his soul and body in existence before creation? Yes or no
Was the Spirit of God in existence before creation? Yes or no?

Giving Glory to Yahweh is what man was created for, the possession of that young rich ruler was his glory, he refused to give it to Jesus and till today no man knows his name

In case you dont know, the greatest Glory that follows a man is an eternal name that will stand the test of time e.g King David, Abraham, Moses, Joseph, Isaac etc.

When You Give God Glory, He gives you His eternal Glory that stand forever

It is the principle of the Kingdom of God, if you go to heaven today, that is what people in heaven do, they constantly Give God Glory and that is the will of the Father in Heaven that our Lord Jesus came to establish on earth. E.g all of Lord Jesus prayers was to Give the Father His Glory unlike others that pray to God for money or for death of their enemies

Matthew 6:9 This, then, is how you should pray:
β€˜Our Father in heaven:
May your holy name be honored;
Matthew 6:10 may your Kingdom come;
may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by gidjah(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
delkuf:
thank you for the complement sir,I might as well be a pagan,it is a religion practiced and we'll practices by people who do not have the holy spirit but still love humanity. I know you are one of those young holy ghost filled boys around .thank you.To you now, every one who loves ,has HOLY SPIRIT kwo ?
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by delkuf(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You don't believe nor abide by that which is taught by Jesus Christ Himself yet here you are pretending you are right to push that standard which you clearly reject at another? Care to take a guess at what this called? undecided
I was still not talking to you
Re: The Most Powerful Prayer A Christian Could Ever Pray by TradingGod: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
LeyeWrites:
Where does the soul comes from?

Are you saying from the breathe of God?
the soul came with the body

Before the spirit of God came into contact with the body of man, man had a dead soul

What made the soul alive is the spirit, without the spirit the soul is dead, but a soul can not die since every soul that came from Adam came with their spirit rather when the spirit of man leaves man, the soul follows the spirit, they are now inseparable, it is one of the wonders of Yahweh

When a soul sin it dies mean when the soul leaves the body (physical death) the soul that sins goes to hell because the spirit that the soul has is evil Spirit that is why the soul sins, remember that a soul can do nothing except he is being told by his spirit, so if a soul sin, it is because of the evil spirit behind him

That is why when You give Your life to Christ, You are changing your Spirit from the natural man spirit that is now evil and to Holy Spirit that cimes from Christ

All Christian has the Holy Spirit once You confess your Lordship to Our Lord Jesus Christ but you still need to activate the spirit through knowledge of the word of God so that you can allow the new Holy Spirit in you to guide you in doin right.

It is this Holy Spirit that will allow you to enter heaven else you can not enter heaven with the natural spirit you were born with because the spirit of the world came from the kingdom of darkness while the Holy Spirit came from the Kingdom of God

So if someone who is not born again dies, he goes to the kingdom of his evil spirit which is the kingdom of darkness, and the kingdom of darkness is found in hell

And if someone who is born again sleeps, he goes to the kingdom of his Holy spirit which is the kingdom of God and the kingdom of God is found in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can One Pray To God To Forgive The Sins Of Another? / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Cancer: How God Healed My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.