Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home (57460 Views)

100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George / 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George / Fayemi Unveils Members Of Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by FantasyWolf(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2023
That's terrific
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by ipobarecriminals: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2023
grin itiju ba Awon omo Ogun biabia grin oju ti awon omo olori pelebe

2 Likes

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by DriveByKiller: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2023
dre11:

*To confront challenges of zoning of N’Assembly leadership, formation of cabinet, petrol subsidy, social cohesion, healing process and tribunal cases

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/04/23/ahead-of-transition-in-35-days-tinubu-returns-home/

Nlfpmod
Ever head of any world leader traveling abroad to "rest"
If Nigerians aren't cursed , no leader can muster the nerve to tell the country he is on France to rest!!!

If this man, Tinubu needs rest after his presidential campaign, then I wonder where he will get the energy for 4 year rule in one of the most unpopular and minority administration in Nigeria's history.

Your guess

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Basic123: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2023
Mufasa27:
I cant wait grin

President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the name sef dey sweet my belle
🥰
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Tareq1105: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2023
onuman:

The Tinubidiots who want a near octogenarian who is mentally handicapped and tainted with drug trafficking offences to become president of Nigeria, are suffering from hallucinations of ethno-religious bigotry.

It was a contest and I guess your preferred candidate and 16 others took part.

So, why are you crying as if you were prevented from contesting?

18 people cannot win in the same contest, pls learn to accept defeat for only one person would definitely be chosen amongst the lot.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by pharmaking: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2023
He is not my president, yet asking his whereabouts.

First, APC will not give him ticket.
Next, the North will betray him by voting their own Atiku.
Again, he will not be sworn in.

I want to guess... Hmmmmm

After swearing in, they will start praying that he will not live to finish his tenure.

IPOB, when will you learn lessons.

God has blessed Jagaban of Nigeria, you cannot fight him.

I am happy that LP and PDP remain confused while our great party has a united front to fight all the time.

I just finished praying for Tinubu in church.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by greatness22(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Basic123:

I tell you
Why are you running? grin
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by waledeji(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Did they smuggle him into the country by night ?

Why didn't we read and watch his arrival into the country on national TV and Newspapers

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Tareq1105: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

This is exactly why we need a sane president that'll develop Nigeria. And of course not a drug lord.

So, what do you want to do now?
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
someone who is going to die after 2 years in power. God has afflicted him with sickness. he will Never recover

Are you assured you yourself will see tommorow

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by okeysoninv: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2023
Exedyne:

You're very stupid for saying such. Wishing another man evil!
so I am now evil and him good man. we shall see , if the reign won't won't afflict the people with more hardship. and when he is no more everyone shall rejoice . but the next will be worst than him.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by lomprico(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2023
wis3:
ellu-p zombies asking for Tinubu's whereabouts . Here he is. What's next?😄

You see am? Ewu!
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Money2000: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2023
You mean returns to aso rock
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by ipobarecriminals: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2023
:oHome sweet home. He dey sweet us as the President elect arrive tomorrow. E dey PAIN some Jew
Ihateheadslamer:
Ajala the traveler in disguise has returned back home tongue
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by kpompey: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
someone who is going to die after 2 years in power. God has afflicted him with sickness. he will Never recover
May be you are next in line before him. Never pray for death for anyone.It is a debt we shall all pay.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Felix6: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2023
Ogene001:
I thought he has returned already. If he fails to show up tomorrow don't cry of hate if we ask about him
Exactly my thoughts. If excuses is made tomorrow and we start asking valid questions no one should call us names 0.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Tareq1105: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2023
Chucks13:
Where are those that said Tinubu is dead or in hospital bed? Una neva sabi anything you think a Yoruba man will just die like dat ba? Una go wait tire for his death. If una sabi wetin be "Madarikan" original one I mean confirmed one 100 years Tinubu still walking and you dead merchants go kpeme before him.

What do they know?

I just laughed whenever I read Tinubu would die before the election, Tinubu would die in hospital, Tinubu would not return from France, Tinubu this, Tinubu that, what I know is that God is not a man.

The more you wish Tinubu evil, the more God will continue to renew his vigour and strength, and build a wall of defense around him.

Keep wishing him whatever, it would not stop the plan and purpose of God in his life.

I will not help you with the meaning of "Madarikan" go do your research before you curse others.

God will forever remain God of all flesh.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by thaoriginator: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
Same thing some people said during Buhari, and most of them are dead and gone while Baba still lives..

Hope you've already bought your black for you'll get buried in? Also don't forget to write a will, if at all you have something to offer undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Did they smuggle him into the country by night ?

Why didn't we read and watch his arrival into the country on national TV and Newspapers
You've abadoned your princeoflagos moniker, na this one you dey use dey waste time here now?
No go find life outside nairaland, keep trolling here. Bloody wailer! 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Reelmii: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
wen he dies, his deputy will take over,, and after 4yrs, the deputy will takeover as president in the next election.... just dey play

Na wetin happen during yar'adua regime go happen again....so its not new for a president to die in power
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by haffaze777(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Baba now baba won is returning
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by onuman: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Tareq1105:

It was a contest and I guess your preferred candidate and 16 others took part.

So, why are you crying as if you were prevented from contesting?

18 people cannot win in the same contest, pls learn to accept defeat for only one person would definitely be chosen amongst the lot.

If you call a most deceptive, fraudulent and backward presidential selection a contest, na you sabi. You satisfy your own needs.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

This is exactly why we need a sane president that'll develop Nigeria. And of course not a drug lord.
Keep silent, bloody wailer. Stop forcing your candidate on everyone.
Spend your life wailing here, that's your business.

Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. He's your God!
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by moshuur(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
Dey play....that man will spend 8 years in office
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by SpartaOfLagos: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You've abadoned your princeoflagos moniker, na this one you dey use dey waste time here now?
No go find life outside nairaland, keep trolling here. Bloody wailer! 🤣
😂😆😂😆😂😂
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2023
We have a Sudanese and a Guinean president select.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Tareq1105: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2023
DesignMaestro:
I can't wait to sing 'Asiwaju oyoyo oyoyo' tomorrow.

Your tenure shall bring peace, progress and prosperity to the country, amen.

Amen, for those who seek the peace of Jerusalem (Nigeria under Tinubu) shall prosper.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Keep silent, bloody wailer. Stop forcing your candidate on everyone.
Spend your life wailing here, that's your business.

Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. He's your God!
A fraudulent (s)election.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by onuman: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2023
simpleseyi:

You go cry blood

You cried more blood shortly after you helped to install Buhari as president of Nigeria. We warned you before then but religious bigotry wouldn't allow you listen. You boasted that we don't know how to make political alliance. You are on it again with old, fragile, mentally compromised Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2023
Revolution2022:
A fraudulent (s)election.
Yes, Tinubu is your God.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Originalsly: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2023
One month in France to rest .... a man about to take charge of a country has left it for a month.... to rest. Can defenders explain to me why can't he rest in his own country? I can understand going for medical reasons .... but for rest? Abeg .... I want to know.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
😂😆😂😆😂😂
Yes, wail!
Tinubu is your God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.