Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home (57461 Views)

100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George / 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George / Fayemi Unveils Members Of Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by ozo13(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
thesicilian:
On that day, APC will invite Flavour to come and open up with "The Emperor, the Conqueror, the Lion is here, Nzogbu Nzogbu..." grin grin grin
I swear I was already thinking of doing a video on it before I saw ur own now

2 Likes

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by KINGOFHEART4064: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Another ghost for another 8years

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by VEHINTOLAR: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
We can't wait any longer to have you in our midst Jagaban of Africa,oko iyalaya awon olote ! Bola ti de,e ni wo tan !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by tunjijones(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Don't you have s3nse? Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for treatment?

U dey craze comparing America to Nigeria. America has been practicing democracy for more than 300 years. America is a first world country and Nigeria is a third world country. America is the world power. So what is the basis of comparison na why I say u no get sense. No vex for my the word whey I use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Yes, Tinubu is MY God.
YOU ALONE

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by ohuko: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Baba dey dey oyoyo
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Slurity(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
RamseyKush:
Picture confirmation pls😶
Campaign for election is over, we don't need to please you by showing pictures. you can choose to believe the news or not if you like. All the one we showed you during campaign you still don't any of it.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Dozie32(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
Welcome the next president of Nigeria
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Buhari

Thunder faya Ipob yoots

Lol grin faya yoowu tuu bruva. Yiior plesadint isa gunnar.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Dozie32(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
someone who is going to die after 2 years in power. God has afflicted him with sickness. he will Never recover

They don't know
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by 77up(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

This is exactly why we need a sane president that'll develop Nigeria. And of course not a drug lord.
Like that bastard criminal drug baron deportee thief developed Anambra tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by 77up(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
pineed:

You guys so lazy to read thru.

Report said he's coming tomorrow, not that he's already landed.
They will never read but only rush to type gibberish.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by ultimateprof: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jaga!
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Dpaulie(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
He's not Tinubu, he's sadam Hussein of iraq
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Mantahirdra(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You think you can advise someone who fought President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman and won APC Primaries.

Someone who Presidency and their Cabals tried to frustrate with fuel scarcity and cash shortage and still won in a landslide

Such a person is a genius in politics and already has a Senate President in mind. Leave that one.

But you forgot that One has the support of Northern Governors to achieved his goals , if he fails to do the needful he will completely loose the support of North West Zone .
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Mercury12(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Ajala the traveler in disguise has returned back home tongue
Jagaban knew his enemies. He shall deal with them accordingly
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by 77up(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
GOVERNORR:
Pictures or videos of the usual way of descending private or entering a car at least..

Don't we deserve to see a president elect?
Atleast read sometimes to stop sounding like slowpoke.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Medalb: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
Who dey breath,the one and only president elect of federal republic of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by osahon1988: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
okeysoninv:
someone who is going to die after 2 years in power. God has afflicted him with sickness. he will Never recover
, hahaha, na you be God wey dey give and take life abi?. Nor pray make you reach he age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Revolution2022:
YOU ALONE
Go to court! 🤣
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by Alpharey: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
I dey wait for the massive glory guy and all other PO supporters that said JAGABAN won't be sworn in

cheesy grin

But he hasn't, or has he?
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Alpharey:

But he hasn't, or has he?
dey play

He will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by funshint(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ogene001:
I thought he has returned already. If he fails to show up tomorrow don't cry of hate if we ask about him
Did you hear anything from his media spokesman? He can stay there till 1 day to inauguration sef cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by papiwyte(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Obituaries right now grin grin grin

Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by highchief1: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
dre11:

*To confront challenges of zoning of N’Assembly leadership, formation of cabinet, petrol subsidy, social cohesion, healing process and tribunal cases

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/04/23/ahead-of-transition-in-35-days-tinubu-returns-home/

Nlfpmod
obidients said he’s dead na.just the way they have Buhari as jubrin is tinubu from Kenya?The most useless Nigerians I have seen since I was born.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by greatiyk4u(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
seunmsg:
I hope the haters can now rest.

To return not yet back
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by mrkia(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Again haters have been subdued
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by ShaqFu: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
dre11:

*To confront challenges of zoning of N’Assembly leadership, formation of cabinet, petrol subsidy, social cohesion, healing process and tribunal cases

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/04/23/ahead-of-transition-in-35-days-tinubu-returns-home/

Nlfpmod
so now I guess those brain washed twerps saying Asiwaju is dead, are nothing more than the idiots their posts show them to be. Tssk
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by TheATM: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Ajala the traveler in disguise has returned back home tongue
una called Obasanjo and Buhari more than that name before.,so it is not new to us.
Re: Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home by MyExpression(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
President-elect returns to Nigeria, una use plenty talk full page, no single pix.

We're not here to read, but to see confirmation picture and move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.