Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Date Women In Your League. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date Women In Your League. (1467 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date Women In Your League. by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2023
One thing I learnt is dating women in your league.

Forget this social media madness.
Forget gals that say they have class. They don't have class. They as cheap as the amount they tag themselves. Some are worth the price of a school bag or a Gucci shoe.

Be selective.
Lool at yourself and date in accordance to your pocket.
It helps you achieve your goals faster.

When you date a gal in your league or a good gal who is not greedy and trying to live beyond her means or parent means then your dreams are achievable.

Don't try dating gals that use iphone 11 and earn 30k salary or gals that only want to date a yahoo boy.

They will spoil your mental health.

Look into your league and build yourself because she won't demand because she knows the situation.

At the end you reach your goals because you don't think of buying hair or data or sub.

Yes. Avoid please sub for me gals. They lack moral values. The rich guys get them.

When you are broke you will still see gals to date you. Just look for your league.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Zonefree(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Why should a sane man condescend too low to even date a Nigerian girl undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Women In Your League. by JasonScoolari: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:
😂😂
Re: Date Women In Your League. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Date a good woman from any league as long as una like each other and the feelings are mutual

Many men out there have had their lives get better through the woman who's beyond their league that they dated/married.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
This Matter again.

2 Likes

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Dshocker(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
One thing I learnt is dating women in your league.

Forget this social media madness.
Forget gals that say they have class. They don't have class. They as cheap as the amount they tag themselves. Some are worth the price of a school bag or a Gucci shoe.

Be selective.
It helps you achieve your goals faster.

When you date a gal in your league or a good gal who is not greedy and trying to live beyond her means or parent means then your dreams are achievable.

Don't try dating gals that use iphone 11 and earn 30k salary or gals that only want to date a yahoo boy.

They will spoil your mental health.

Look into your league and build yourself because she won't demand because she knows the situation.

At the end you reach your goals because you don't think of buying hair or data or sub.

Yes. Avoid please sub for me gals. They lack moral values. The rich guys get them.

When you are broke you will still see gals to date you. Just look for your league.

I think every broke man should stay away from anything relationship 🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Darnell9(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:
Haa!
This wan loud ooo, i hear the 'ghim' from ma palour

1 Like

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Very wrong.

Being broke is relative.

A Toyota 2015 owner is broke for dj cuppy who drives a Porsche or g wagon

Being broke is the league you go for.

Being broke is also dealing with greedy gals.
They are poor but greed has made them think they deserve what their hands can't give them or parent afford.

Shikena

6 Likes

Re: Date Women In Your League. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

what does dating got to do with MONEY?! if a man can support himself (food shelter etc) and so does the babe, then let them seek to find someone to date... and to do that, NO MONEY IS REQUIRED!

- the minute money is required to date someone, then you have lost the plot!
- the minute money is required to get to know someone, then you are with the wrong person!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

what does dating got to do with MONEY?! if a man can support himself (food shelter etc) and so does the babe, then let them seek to find someone to date... and to do that, NO MONEY IS REQUIRED!

- the minute money is required to date someone, then you have lost the plot!
- the minute money is required to get to know someone, then you are with the wrong person!

At a point it won't matter until it matters. Date within your league.

Don't go trying to find love outside your league.

This does mean there are no exceptions 😕

3 Likes

Re: Date Women In Your League. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
At a point it won't matter until it matters. Date within your league.
Don't go trying to find love outside your league.
This does mean there are no exceptions 😕

money does NOT matter in dating, it only matters to goldigging broke and hungry people looking to get out of their poverty stricken lives.
money doesnt even matter in marriage, as you dont NEED to have children in marriage (if you guys are not financially ready for an extended family)

the important issue here is BOTH being comfortable in your own life, and then joining hands to be comfortable TOGETHER

3 Likes

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Mrwhite09: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

money does NOT matter in dating, it only matters to goldigging broke and hungry people looking to get out of their poverty stricken lives.
money doesnt even matter in marriage, as you dont NEED to have children in marriage (if you guys are not financially ready for an extended family)

the important issue here is BOTH being comfortable in your own life, and then joining hands to be comfortable TOGETHER
because u are gay nd ugly
Re: Date Women In Your League. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
because u are gay nd ugly

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Mrwhite09: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=122698444][/quote]emmanuelbrown26 thebutthole driller nd a women hater

Re: Date Women In Your League. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mrwhite09:
emmanuelbrown26 thebutthole driller nd a women hater

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Oh so we finally agreed that a woman can be out of a man's league! 😂 LoL

All of you will grow, it's a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Date Women In Your League. by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

True though.
The country we find ourselves in and the social media influence where they say broke men don't deserve a woman.

What about a broke gal?

I just gave an adjustment plan

1 Like

Re: Date Women In Your League. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

True though.
The country we find ourselves in and the social media influence where they say broke men don't deserve a woman.
What about a broke gal?
I just gave an adjustment plan

a broke man/woman shouldnt even look for dating, they should first look for ways to take care of the priorities in their lives aka (food shelter etc)...the sad part here is that some women (instead of getting a job) would rather use men as their poverty alleviation scheme, and therefore would insult poor men because they cant get anything from them.
Re: Date Women In Your League. by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

a broke man/woman shouldnt even look for dating, they should first look for ways to take care of the priorities in their lives aka (food shelter etc)...the sad part here is that some women (instead of getting a job) would rather use men as their poverty alleviation scheme, and therefore would insult poor men because they cant get anything from them.

We have a lot of them. Especially those earning 30k. The way they look down on guys even guys earning more than them. Why because they have the option to do so. Many guys are willing to take them out, sub for them, and do stuffs for them. Sometimes it is we men who train these gals to be demanding because that is what most guys do. They give.

2 Likes

Re: Date Women In Your League. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
We have a lot of them. Especially those earning 30k. The way they look down on guys even guys earning more than them. Why because they have the option to do so. Many guys are willing to take them out, sub for them, and do stuffs for them. Sometimes it is we men who train these gals to be demanding because that is what most guys do. They give.

oh yeah dont get me wrong, i fully equally blame MEN for that as they are the one accepting these liabilities in their lives. only a mad brotha would accept such a woman in their lives.
Re: Date Women In Your League. by blacksam01: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Date a good woman from any league as long as una like each other and the feelings are mutual

Many men out there have had their lives get better through the woman who's beyond their league that they dated/married.

u like to fool urself...weather u like it or not, we live in a class society where people mingle based on class...

honestly if u date with ur class, u will get prace of mind...but no! we love to get o huzle the affection of ppl in higher class hence we always fight to b loved....

the OP is 100% correct!
Re: Date Women In Your League. by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Oh so we finally agreed that a woman can be out of a man's league! 😂 LoL

All of you will grow, it's a matter of time.

Even you

Do you think you can date davido League

You can't even date rema.

You can only be a fuckmate not a gf.

You think guys don't have league of gals.

Lol.
You dream too much
Re: Date Women In Your League. by Mrwhite09: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the important issue here is BOTH being comfortable in your own life, and then joining hands to be comfortable. thats why i cant date this evil gender that always look to cashout in a relationship, with guys is just for pleasure no billings but nigerians are hypocrites for their hatred towards lgbtq community TOGETHER
grin grin this man
Re: Date Women In Your League. by DonroxyII: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dshocker:

Bitter Truth .. You need to Find yourself before Dating!
Re: Date Women In Your League. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dshocker:

As a broke boy, I do just that but it seems relationship just usually finds its way to me .. I mean, it won't just get d fvck away from me

🤦🤦🤦🤦

(1) (Reply)

A Message To South Africans On Nairaland / Is This a Form Of Cheating? / Stucked In D Middle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.