Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? (3267 Views)

Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Legitisreal: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Igbos don't even think again before they talk

Is this not insanity abi nzogbu nzogbu

He would still cum tomorrow and shift another goal post that tinubu won't be swear in

When that fails he goes to another cos hate would not allow an ipob to come to terms with reality

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by helinues: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=122725669][/quote]

What are you afraid of. Quote me normal make I sample you lamba

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by AfonjaConehead: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
Coneheaded structure bashed into me mentions and now hes squeaking in Greek!!!
I didn't press your button,men,go look for the penguin nigga undecided
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by AfonjaConehead: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Penguin got the votes

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by AfonjaConehead: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Penguin for president grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by FreeStuffsNG: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Thisday Newspaper is reporting that Tinubu will be back to the country tomorrow, Monday, 24th April, 2023. But I’m coming here to confidently say that Tinubu will not be coming back to Nigeria tomorrow and I’m willing to bet with anyone who wants to.

This was how they fed The Punch with such lie about 3 weeks ago and got Punch to report that Tinubu would be back by the next Monday but nothing happened.

Now, Thisday is their next prey. We wait and see.
smh. Always getting things wrong; from failed support to Mr Amaechi to GEJ to PYO to Atiku to Obi, all got jinxed! smh

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
motayoayinde:
NOW THAT HE'S BACK, HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE THE NEXT 4 YEARS?
Hw far naa?
Are u safe?

wat is d situation on ground?
hw safe are u over there in Sudan?
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
For those of you bashing penguin, I can bet you that it is not Tinubu that you saw at the airport today. It was a clone - or at best a body double from Benin Republic. We're still investigating his real name. He was hired with $500B and was promised an additional $300m every week.
77up:
Imagine the l I share country with😢
Shame!
You just insulted yourself, becaus even a high school student would know that this is a sarcasm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Okoroawusa: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
How market?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by fatiaanu(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
How market

BAT is back oooooo

Say something else

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by motayoayinde: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Hw far naa?
Are u safe?

wat is d situation on ground?
hw safe are u over there in Sudan?

I'M SAFE AND SOUND THANKS.

EVACUATION OF NIGERIANS TO BEGIN TOMORROW GOD WILLING.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by clearcrystal: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Thisday Newspaper is reporting that Tinubu will be back to the country tomorrow, Monday, 24th April, 2023. But I’m coming here to confidently say that Tinubu will not be coming back to Nigeria tomorrow and I’m willing to bet with anyone who wants to.

This was how they fed The Punch with such lie about 3 weeks ago and got Punch to report that Tinubu would be back by the next Monday but nothing happened.

Baba you dull small ooo 😂
Go and bury you big head in shame 🤣
Hope you will be able to sleep this night
Please stay alive till evening of May 29 ooo.
Don't let the golden moment pass you by.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by clearcrystal: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
For those of you bashing penguin, I can bet you that it is not Tinubu that you saw at the airport today. It was a clone - or at best a body double from Benin Republic. We're still investigating his real name. He was hired with $500B and was promised an additional $300m every week.

Haba

That's Yahaya Konde from Conakry Guinea 😂

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by famology(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Mumu u see ur life!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Corn247: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Penguin2:

I guess its Amoda shefiu of benin republic that just got back from France today or what did you have to say? .

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by vannessa7(f): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Shame on you Penguin2, this is how God will continue to disappoint and shame every enemy of Tinubu from now on insha Allah in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
Penguin2:

So what will you say now that he's back.

Shame on you!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by 77up(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Penguin2:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by 77up(m): 7:45am On Apr 25, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Imagine the dumbskull I share country with😢

Shame!
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Ruthless70: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Penguin2:

Now that Tinubu has returned, it shows how u n ur people had failed n continue to fail.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by 77up(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. Always getting things wrong; from failed support to Mr Amaechi to GEJ to PYO to Atiku to Obi, all got jinxed! smh
Until they stop hating unnecessarily, they will keep getting it wrong in life by the special grace of God,amen.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Aldol: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2023
The mumu op don run out of shame. Failures everywhere
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Jerryherd: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2023
Penguin2:

These are people that make others insult LP, IPObians

You act on Impulse with recourse to logic

Now you embarrassed not only yourself and you behave like Ojuckwu and Kanu by hiding off

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Aldol: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2023
This op is a coward. Show face na

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Exclusive101: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2023
How far oloshious Igbo Tinubu don come back yesterday wetin your shameless bigoted igbo father wan talk again.

Penguin2:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Aldol:
This op is a coward. Show face na
Sadly as cunning as he is, he'll use his alternate account to continue to embarrass himself.

Bunch of kids!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by Aldol: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
pineed:

Sadly as cunning as he is, he'll use his alternate account to continue to embarrass himself.

Bunch of kids!
Exactly
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by IrawoKross: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Jerryherd:

These are the Nsogbu Nsogbu people that make others insult LP, IPObians

You act on Impulse with recourse to common sense

Now you embarrassed not only yourself and you behave like Ojuckwu and Kanu by hiding off

Mynd44 OAM4J Justwise Seun rule number 2
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2023
motayoayinde:

I'M SAFE AND SOUND THANKS.

EVACUATION OF NIGERIANS TO BEGIN TOMORROW GOD WILLING.
wats ur status now?
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by motayoayinde: 2:18am On May 01, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

wats ur status now?

BEING AT THE SUDAN/EGYPT BORDER FOR FOUR DAYS NOW!

NIGERIAN OFFICIALS DIDN'T PAY THE EXIT VISA FEES, LEAVING EVACUEES STRANDED.

MANY MORE ARE STILL IN KHARTOUM AS BUSES WERE NOT PROVIDED
Re: Tinubu Will Not Come Back Tomorrow. Who Wants To Bet? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:51am On May 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

BEING AT THE SUDAN/EGYPT BORDER FOR FOUR DAYS NOW!

NIGERIAN OFFICIALS DIDN'T PAY THE EXIT VISA FEES, LEAVING EVACUEES STRANDED.

MANY MORE ARE STILL IN KHARTOUM AS BUSES WERE NOT PROVIDED
Can u imagine?

all will be resolved sha...
wish u safe journey back!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Of Akure Dethroned - Ordered To Vacate Palace Immediately - I Am Not Aware / Dubai Update: Ibori's Bail Revoked! / Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.