Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's (1272 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's by TheBillyonaire: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Same way Anambra Ióst from his rule, we understand and we are happy with that Ióss.

Check the title of the thread, silly.
Re: Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's by tsdarkside(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
in your strange dreams....we said it before and we will keep on sayin it....
a igbo cant win....

the only chance any igbo could have to become president is to deny to be igbo....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's by DMerciful(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Obi won and it will be proven at the tribunal. Just relax and have patience, patience is a virtue
Quality20:
The 2023 presidential elections have come and gone. Now is time for stock taking. As for me, I still insist that labour party and her presidential candidate, peter obi didn't not actually take up the golden opportunity presented to them fully. With 3 strong presidential candidates from the opposite side all trying to share the votes from the opposite side, it should have been a walk over for the labour party , had they tried their best to pull all their side's votes together. Peter obi only needed to have appealed to all the nation's christians to vote him,being the only christian among the four major contenders. But alas, peter obi and the labour party failed to convince all the nation's christians well as many of them still didn't come out to vote or voted for the likes of Atiku and Tinubu. Peter obi and the labour party must know that opportunities like this are scarce to come by and may never come their way again
Re: Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's by IVORY2009(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
stuffs2002:

Only in SE and through heavy and unintelligent rigging.

For your mind undecided
Re: Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's by renderme: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
jalaludeen1:

He did campaign and lobby for christians vote, he even went as far has declaring religious war but this is as far he can go with such campaign. More than 90% of the christians voted for him.
I am a Christian. I am yoruba. I voted Tinubu.

98% of Ondo state and Ekiti state indigenes are Christians. Those states voted Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's by JagabanBorgu: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Check the title of the thread, silly.
Check d comment I replied, móñkey.
Re: Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's by JagabanBorgu: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

It was a landslide victory in Obi's favor, but Nigeria has lost an opportunity to salvage itself from corruption and crime lords.
Anambra he ruled for 8 years is stiII waIIowing in córruption and crîmè.
These Iîes u all tell Iike he is different is d reason he Ióst.
U think u can f00I people in dis information age?
LOL.
Continue with this Iamè campaign of him being a messiah and savior and he will keep Iosiñg till he is too oId to contest.
Re: Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's by Olril18(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Check d comment I replied, móñkey.
Mynd 44
Seun
Rule 2.
Re: Peter Obi Had The Best Opportunity To Have Won The Presidential Election's by JagabanBorgu: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Olril18:

Mynd 44
Seun
Rule 2.
U go report tire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria / Photo: Region And Religion Of New Security Chiefs / Soludo To Ndi-anambra In Lagos: Investing In Anambra Is In Your Own Best Interes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.