Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 (4152 Views)

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2023
Animegirl:
If he has the money, why not? You guys still end up spending the money on irrelevant things.

Funny how you men don't genuinely give money to your friends or relatives in need but end up giving your life and soul to sweet kitten. You will all learn.

What told you Pvssy is Sweet??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by lizko(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2023
What of training ur knewly married wife to high institution without a child for or marrying her in early states of second year then continue from where her parents stops till she graduates...pls is it right or much risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by dhiqson(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2023
undecided
It's as if it's men that are desperate for chains
Can't you wait till her parents are done sponsoring her?
And if after everything if she's still burning for you, you marry her??!

Don't u want a lady's genuine desire!?
You sponsoring her will make it like an obligation to get married to u
Wah if she isn't interested!!?
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Karlifate: 8:23am On Apr 24, 2023
ItisWell22:
They think they can buy loyalty.

Unfortunately, they mostly shop with the most disloyal of all! 🤧

grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Karlifate: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2023
lizko:
What of training ur knewly married wife to high institution without a child for or marrying her in early states of second year then continue from where her parents stops till she graduates...pls is it right or much risk.

It's a 50/50 gamble.

Just because you married her doesn't mean the odds will be in your favour. 💯

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Ed12(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2023
Some people don dey unfortunate from womb
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by teebagy: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Animegirl:

Is not bad to train someone. Is your intentions that put you all on the spot. Must you marry the Lady?
U like free things hahaha.
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Fahvvy: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Animegirl:

Is not bad to train someone. Is your intentions that put you all on the spot. Must you marry the Lady?

The reason why men will bother to sponsor a girl to school is because they intend to marry her, so what are you saying? undecided...

@OP...
It is stupid.ity of the heighest magnitude to train a girl to school in hopes of getting married to her undecided...

It's better you use that money and rear fowl than do the above undecided...

If you both love each other so much, marry her first, let her go to school in your house undecided...

I honestly don't feel sorry for men who get scammed by females on such matters, they'll learn soon undecided....
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by emmaodet: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Animegirl:
If he has the money, why not? You guys still end up spending the money on irrelevant things.

Funny how you men don't genuinely give money to your friends or relatives in need but end up giving your life and soul to sweet kitten. You will all learn.

It goes both ways.
There are many women with money but they will rather die than train a man in school so why should men do it?
Most women won't even enter a useless relationship with a man below them not to even talk of warranting spending on him. They will rather stay single than dating such men.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by emmaodet: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Animegirl:

And why can't women train men they won't marry in school if it is that easy to do.
Common to date a struggling men na war for women, avoiding them not to talk of a whole sponsoring to school.
When it comes to a man benefiting from a woman, then they realize the dangers involved in doing such - oh, I can't go back to Nigeria to pick a man to marry because they are so backward, I won't respect him, when he comes over and settle down he will start cheating on me etc yet these are all dangers men are exposed to dating women and will still take such risk.
Well, I think people are now becoming conscious of intergender relationship now sha

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Ashawoman82: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Animegirl:

u are confused, u are supporting it and at the same time condemning the act, u be ode.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by princeabdul(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
emmaodet:

And why can't women train men they won't marry in school if it is that easy to do.
Common to date a struggling men na war for women, avoiding them not to talk of a whole sponsoring to school.
When it comes to a man benefiting from a woman, then they realize the dangers involved in doing such - oh, I can't go back to Nigeria to pick a man to marry because they are so backward, I won't respect him, when he comes over and settle down he will start cheating on me etc yet these are all dangers men are exposed to dating women and will still take such risk.
Well, I think people are now becoming conscious of intergender relationship now sha
“ conscious of intergenda relationship “ are you gay ??
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Ashawoman82: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Animegirl:

are u ok, y else would hustling guy be training a girl who's not his sister... ur insane .
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
lizko:
■ What of training ur knewly married wife to high institution without a child for or marrying her in early states of second year then continue from where her parents stops till she graduates...pls is it right or much risk.
1. The moment you convince yourself that you are training another human being in order to benefit you and only you, you have lost. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by emmaodet: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Demigod22:
I will rather give my money to Sowore Omoyele for his campaign, knowing fully well he won't win, than to train my girlfriend in school.

The only girl I can use my money to train is my daughter, sister or niece.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Psychopatheko: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Don’t have much to say except bless your parents with the money and receive everlasting prayers, even without the money they will still show you love but for you to make them happy just spend on them, rather training one olosho to university and still tell you what have you done well watin concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
dhiqson:
■ It's as if it's men that are desperate for chains. Can't you wait till her parents are done sponsoring her? And if after everything if she's still burning for you, you marry her??! Don't u want a lady's genuine desire!? You sponsoring her will make it like an obligation to get married to u. Wah if she isn't interested!!?
1. A lot of Nigerian men don't have the ability to critically process these things, and this is because there brains are still stuck in an age where their fathers before them considered women slaves and property to be tamed and molded to their desire. Sadly, this thinking never worked for their ancestors but somehow they refuse to see this and so continue to hold on to the foolish ideals still. undecided
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by oxiide22(m): 8:55am On Apr 30, 2023
Smartguyboy:
That how my ex then wanted me to sponsor her which I agreed but you will born for me first just in case it did not work out for us again the child will be my compensation. She refused she can’t get pregnant in school I said menh I can’t sponsor you the risky is too much and I has never seen anywhere or close to me it end well.
bros help me to complete my registration fees I got have help me to complete pls
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by oxiide22(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrYBRcgLCNM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
she is not your wife, sister or relative. Why are you sponsoring her tertiary education So many useless men out there.
you're very stingy man I swear I don't think you ever help someone in your life
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by ednut1(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2023
oxiide22:
you're very stingy man I swear I don't think you ever help someone in your life
na soso begging full your profile. Looks like its your day job. I don pay rent of person for the nairaland, i don buy suit for someone who didn’t have and needed it for job interview. Those are the ones i remember i have forgotten many others. So mr man f**k off.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by obontami: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2023
Animegirl:

Is lady in question an orphan? What happens to her family members?

Is it the duty of a boyfriend to take the responsibilities of a girl parents? The kind entitled mentality wey Nigerian girls get ehn, it needs to be study in the university. 😁😁😁🤣

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by obontami: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2023
Smartguyboy:
That how my ex then wanted me to sponsor her which I agreed but you will born for me first just in case it did not work out for us again the child will be my compensation. She refused she can’t get pregnant in school I said menh I can’t sponsor you the risky is too much and I has never seen anywhere or close to me it end well.

You're a wise man. 2 bottles of chilled orijin for you.👏👏👏

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by oxiide22(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2023
ednut1:
na
I swear I can't believe this.
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by oxiide22(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
ednut1:
n.
u buy suit for someone but u can't help som1 pay school fees
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by ednut1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
oxiide22:
u buy suit for someone but u can't help som1 pay school fees
mr man this is my last reply to you. Dont quote me again. Buying suit is a one off thing, i don’t remember the guys name or username again. Its not the same thing as training a lady through school for 4 to 5 years. Some that probably will be cheating in school abeg abeg
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by oxiide22(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
ednut1:
mr man this is my last reply to you. Dont quote me again. Buying suit is a one off thing, i don’t remember the guys name or username again. Its not the same thing as training a lady through school for 4 to 5 years. Some that probably will be cheating in school abeg abeg
ok help me please bro pay my final year school fees I swear it has been tough for me I have no job and I'm a student I wanna start sth to hold body and soul but no one is willing to help
Mr ednut1 if you love God please do sth for me
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by kelspinall(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
na mumu dey do am..after the experience others had and some mf's still dey do am.....o..y..o
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by oxiide22(m): 6:58pm On May 12, 2023
ednut1:
let me also bear witness and share my testimony please sir 5k
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Nemesis0147(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2023
oxiide22:
let me also bear witness and share my testimony please sir 5k
shameless man!!
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by oxiide22(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
shameless man!!
e pain you grin? Poor gay
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by Ogechi98: 10:55pm On May 12, 2023
Na for this kind matter my 9ja brothers dey f-up, how you go train woman for school sake of say you wan marry am E get some kind things we no suppose dey do in the name of relationship or whatever, most times na lowself esteem dey cause that rubbish
ednut1:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrYBRcgLCNM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
she is not your wife, sister or relative. Why are you sponsoring her tertiary education So many useless men out there.
Re: Why Are Men Still Sponsoring Girls To School In 2023 by oxiide22(m): 9:29am On May 13, 2023
Nemesis0147:
shameless man!!
e pain am grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Shit Must Be Banned / Is Love An Emotional Feeling Or A Logical Decision? / Do Girls Like Boys That Are Raw???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.