Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? (2796 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies / How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This / Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Benwallt:
Lol. A particular actually greeted me three times today under 5mins. I had to increase my voice the third time in case she didn't hear me responded the first two time.

She was pretty though but there is this aura about her that suggests she needed urgent cash. I just let it slide
If you see this babe, ur Johnson go stand like nepa pole. I just dey wonder if no guy dey rush her. Person wey fine like her Dem suppose dey rush her steady
Re: When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
You're so dumb with this comment
ChizzyBuna:
to knack you no go bad at all
You resemble my mulato ex
Tho her pussy too dey dry
Infact she is more prettier than you

1 Like

Re: When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? by BigYash: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Until you nack spirit,you preek no go rest... undecided

2 Likes

Re: When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? by Benwallt(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

If you see this babe, ur Johnson go stand like nepa pole. I just dey wonder if no guy dey rush her. Person wey fine like her Dem suppose dey rush her steady

They way I see that girl ehhnn, she go collect plenty kocks today except she got mesmerised by me because me too, I dey well. If she carry that attitude jam other guys. They won't hesitate. Bro, the girl too go dey well. You know those with with trimmed body and sharp breasts as if they gum am put. As she dey well
Re: When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? by Blupen969(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Too much sense
Am an enlightened person grin

1 Like

Re: When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? by Godsongang: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Just because say person dey give u respect and dey greet every minute come mean say na greenlight... Nawa o

Okay o go knack am o but what is wrong with some people in this world generally.
Re: When she constantly greets you, Is It A Sign Of Attraction? by 77star: 12:10am On Apr 24, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Those Guys here, encouraging this OP to pursue and Fcvk the Girl.

She fit be ur ordained, FUTURE WIFE o. shocked embarassed 🙆
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. / Happy Birthday To My Pretty Self!!! / Top 10 Reasons Why Nice Guys Finish Last With Women (official)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.