Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. (2799 Views)

How Do People Sex Chat Without Feeling Like Idiots / Nigerian Girls Are Plain USELESS / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by plsdisvirginme: 2:52pm On May 29, 2023
Why are some women very stupid?
I went to visit my friend
A lady approached me to help her out charge her phone inside my car.
After 30mins, the phone didn't charge.
Seeing how depressed she is because for the past two weeks no light in their area.
I have to buy fuel for my friend's generator so that this animal can charge her phone.
I helped her charge the phone and I left.
When I got home I discovered that I lost my ID card.
I told her through text to help me look around their vicinity if she will see it.
She said no.
She did bother to ask me if I have seen my id card.
I have to move on.
A few days ago I texted her that I will like us to hang out.
She said she will not be around.
I said when will you be aroubd.
The response I got from her shocked me.
She said Oga what do you want.
I have vowed never to help any lady but to bleep as many as possible ruthlessly.
Women don't deserve pity.

7 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Sirchiboy: 2:58pm On May 29, 2023
Are you serious?
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Tenrack: 3:01pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Seeing how depressed she is because for the past two weeks no light in their area.
I have to buy fuel for my friend's generator so that this animal can charge her phone.
I told her through text to help me look around their vicinity if she will see it.
She said no.
I have to move on.
I have vowed never to help any lady but to bleep as many as possible ruthlessly.
grin you finally learned the hard way abii. Bravo. See your life outside. Goody two shoes for them ladies. grin

You could have told her you wanted to Bleep. Easy peasy.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Reminderz: 3:04pm On May 29, 2023
you fvcked it up yourself and the lady is partly to blame considering the nature of women...

you helped her to charge her phone...?? sorry ooo, good Samaritan.. if to say na man now, you nor go do the same... na because of the girl you buy fuel for generator nor be say you really wan buy am... the girl dey enter your eye in the first place and how come you have her number to text her if she helped you see your ID card?...

you told her that you wanted to hang out and she said no, ehn wetin con happen?? Pele oo, cliffhanger... so because you charge phone now, make e dey do everything wey you tell her??

girls eat weak men like you for breakfast... you were interested in that girl, you couldn't man up and tell her from the start, you con dey use corner corner ways to follow her talk, you dey do good Samaritan, who that one help?? you con tell am say make una hangout, hangout kii you there! she even helped you by asking you what you wanted..

men dey go war, they fight predators, ordinary to approach women boldly and ask for what you want, you nor dey bold.. shame on you!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Nice2023(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2023
Did u just read what u posted...abi u smoke something?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by plsdisvirginme: 3:06pm On May 29, 2023
Reminderz:
you fvcked it up yourself and the lady is partly to blame considering the nature of women...
She is even a broke student.
Very stupid dirty animal.
I believe she is a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by pocohantasgspot: 3:06pm On May 29, 2023
Honestly oga what do you want? A date? With your entittlement mentality ba? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by plsdisvirginme: 3:06pm On May 29, 2023
Nice2023:
Did u just read what u posted...abi u smoke something?

Get out
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Aareakinwunmi(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2023
Op, is kind of stupid.

Because you helped her charge her phone, does not mean she has to hang out with you.

We all have preference

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Reminderz: 3:11pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
alaye all these thing wey you dey talk na nonsense... next time when you see a girl you like, be bold and interact with her and go straight on the point... nor dey form nice guy or good Samaritan... you were weak and the girl is wiser than you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Autobot05: 3:19pm On May 29, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Bluezy13(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Op, is kind of stupid.

Because you help her charge her phone, does not mean she has to hang out with you.

We all have preference

Na...he is not kind of stúpîd.

He is plainly stûpîd.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by donbachi(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2023
Favour for sex.
If you be lecturer dem fire you

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Nemesis0147(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Olokobintin: 3:31pm On May 29, 2023
Please forgive her on my behalf. Call her again, this time let her know the expensive place that you will take her to. I will contribute to the money. We will do everything to impress her.
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by plsdisvirginme: 3:44pm On May 29, 2023
Olokobintin:
Please forgive her on my behalf. Call her again, this time let her know the expensive place that you will take her to. I will contribute to the money. We will do everything to impress her.
I just did that now.
Everything will cost 50k.
I have only 30k.
Can yiu send me 20k daddy
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by ukaface(f): 4:01pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
She said no.
I have to move on.
Schizo wan Dey do this one small small
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by nerdfrost(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
She said no.
I have to move on.

cheesy cheesy Awwnnn good guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Deenillah(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
She said no.
I have to move on.

Ogaaaaaaa
Answer the question.

"What do you want?"
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by GoodCane: 5:30pm On May 29, 2023
OP, are you okay?

We have warned you SIMPs to stop being the "nice guy" but Una no dey hear. Dude, you're free to continue being stupid
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by GoodCane: 5:31pm On May 29, 2023
Reminderz:

alaye all these thing wey you dey talk na nonsense... next time when you see a girl you like, be bold and interact with her and go straight on the point... nor dey form nice guy or good Samaritan... you were weak and the girl is wiser than you!

The OP is a mumu Simp man!
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
Keep quiet there!!! Girls nor go send una papa but una go still dey move heaven and earth to please them all because of kuntus 😏
Why u go buy fuel because she won charge her phone? Who send u? U no fit go direct u dey do like worm dey form captain save a ho'
She done show u say she nor like u or like do anything with u but u come here dey abuse her. Guy u no wise at all. That girl did nothing wrong. Make una still dey get sense small na.
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Op, is kind of stupid.

Because you helped her charge her phone, does not mean she has to hang out with you.

We all have preference
Na mugu guy
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by earthsync(f): 5:44pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
She said no.
I have to move on.

What sort of low value man are you So you want to sell yourself so fuçking cheap because of that? How do some men even reason

1 Like

Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by earthsync(f): 5:46pm On May 29, 2023
Reminderz:

you helped her to charge her phone...?? sorry ooo, good Samaritan.. if to say na man now, you nor go do the same... na because of the girl you buy fuel for generator nor be say you really wan buy am... the girl dey enter your eye in the first place and how come you have her number to text her if she helped you see your ID card?...

you told her that you wanted to hang out and she said no, ehn wetin con happen?? Pele oo, cliffhanger... so because you charge phone now, make e dey do everything wey you tell her??

girls eat weak men like you for breakfast... you were interested in that girl, you couldn't man up and tell her from the start, you con dey use corner corner ways to follow her talk, you dey do good Samaritan, who that one help?? you con tell am say make una hangout, hangout kii you there! she even helped you by asking you what you wanted..

men dey go war, they fight predators, ordinary to approach women boldly and ask for what you want, you nor dey bold.. shame on you!

You dey mind the low IQ of a man? Him even com talk say him go fuçk as many girls as possible because one gal reject am undecided
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by plsdisvirginme: 6:05pm On May 29, 2023
ukaface:

Schizo wan Dey do this one small small

I must bleep you I swear Uka.
I know you very well
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by plsdisvirginme: 6:06pm On May 29, 2023
All of una dey craze
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by 360clips: 6:10pm On May 29, 2023
Stupid monkeys!
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Sirchiboy: 6:17pm On May 29, 2023
Lakaka.
Wonder shall never see.
OP don't please women because they will never reciprocate your good deed.
Only help those who help you ooo.
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 29, 2023
The only thing I'll fault her for is not helping you look for your ID card after you texted her that you had lost it. That's the least she could've done to repay your kindness (you helping her charge her phone). Other than that, I won't fault her for not wanting to hang out with you, if she wasn't interested in you.

Tbh, from your post you're the stupid mumu, not her. You were kind and helped her charge her phone, only for her to not help you search for your lost ID card. Her not helping you search for your ID card means she no send you and wasn't that nice of a person either or didn't care about being nice to you, hence you should've faced front and stop contacting her but you proceeded to ask her to hang out with you, which she also declined. You're the mumu, not her, the big mumu in 3D.
Re: Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. by earthsync(f): 7:03pm On May 29, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
I must bleep you I swear Esther.
I know you very well

Who dis one dey talk to please go an work on your self esteem undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Neighbor Pregnant / My Girlfriend Just Slapped Me Because Of This / How Long To Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.