Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities (31753 Views)

Only Two Of Your ‘50 Witnesses’ Have Showed Up’ INEC Slammed LP / Top 5 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, Their Net Worth And Assets / Igbere TV Awards: Nigerians Have Showed Me Great Love – Peace Mass Boss (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by gorom: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lol, this man is yet to understand that he has been rejected in Igbo land. He is no match to Obi and can never be. He is part of the reasons why the Igbos are being considered in the scheme of things in this country. Once he and other few of them who are representing us are bought over, you see them losing their senses and begin to talk unguardedly. But he is now irrelevant in Igbo land. They think the youths of Igbo extraction are happy with them. If they don't have value for themselves and the Igbo race, they should know that the youths have and mush change this urgly narratives they set for the Igbo people. We are and remain people with pride and we must uphold it no matter what.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Slurity(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
layzie:
Some statements don't even deserve any response. Just waka pass
You can walk pass this truth but sensible Igbo should ponder about this if they want to grow in Nigeria. This piece here is a fact but a bitter one.

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Masterito(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Just because he support Tinubu? Lol
yarimo:
CHIMAROKE NNAMANI is the only truthful elder stateman in the east alive
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Enemyofpeace: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nigeria 1-0 Igbos grin grin grin
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by EngrKemp: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nothing lasts forever..

Take solace Nnamani...

Take Solace
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by AMI3(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
grin
greatiyk4u:
This man was once mad
I no fit laugh. Una no go kill person here
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
RapistOnBail:

All of Una Dey reason alike. Like sheep being led astray.

You no even see reason as to Wetin he talk, ur own na to condemn am.

You Dey reason from your nyash!

A criminal that was convicted of stealing govt money is who we should listen to?

Na una be the sheep wey dey worship convicted fraudsters and criminals and call them leaders.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bardo:
Well spoken, I’m afraid grammatical errors and an inutile use of wording have made parts of your write up incomprehensible.I don’t believe that obi inspired any hatred during his campaign, and if he did, I’d like someone to upload concrete evidence. I imagine that The Igbo political class would fare better in a parallel universe where there was higher connectivity. As of now, Nigerian politics is dictated by tribal and religious affiliation not facts or figures, and that’s the reason why we’ve had buhari and now tinubu. A lack of access to information and a proportionally smaller access to truthful information in major parts of the company has rendered the majority population inherently destructive and easily swayed in the wrong direction.
If Northern Muslims believe all the lies done by Obi and his Obi supporters supporters and vote him as president Igbos and CAN the duo will claim that Igbos are more populous in Nigeria and Christians are majority in the country but fortunately Muslims are more than 70% of Nigerias population and Igbos are less than 10% of Nigerian population.
You are exposed now we know how many Igbos are leaving in the world
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by YesDaddy1: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Curious345:
No one takes this mad man serious
But they shd take the one who takes advice from madmen serious okwea?
Almost all of you need mental evaluation for dt side.
greatiyk4u:
This man was once mad
And so? Was obi's adviser not a madman?

Arabaincubus:
I thought they succeeded in curing this man's madness. This is very sad because he is a very brilliant man.
E be like say u nor like obi.
If den cure all madmen, where u wan make him advise dey come from?
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7207014/best-advice-ever-got-anambra-madman-peter-obi

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
I have a bossom friend who's an Igbo Man. I'm a Yoruba guy. He's in his sixties while I'm just in my early Fourties. He loves me so much and he used to call me his younger brother he never had. I love Igbos and I'm honest about it. The only issue I have with them is that most of them don't understand politics. Politics is nothing but a game. I actually expect them to know more but they haven't been doing that.
Life on its own is politics, we compete for food, water and every other things. Plants and other lower animals do same thing. Politics is not church programs where pastors dictate and everybody follows. Stop all these Obidients, BATist and Atikulate, they are all fulfilling dreams, when are you going to fulfill yours cool

You haven't said anything of substance after several sentences.

Politics is a game does not mean we should support known and convicted criminals, looters, drug barons, fraudsters and incompetent buffoons.

No.

And by the way, the hausa and yoruba that has been playing this game of politics well, what has it brought the country if not sorrow, pains, severe poverty, extreme corruption and general degeneration?

You think it's a game but real humans are affected, people are losing their means of livelihoods, their lives, to the extreme corruption, incompetence, injustice and lawlessness.

But to people like you it's just a "game".

One thing I know for sure is that Nigeria will happen to you soon. And you will understand, if you're normal, that it is no game.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by maticar: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Twistaray:

Can you just keep quiet and provide the source? cool
twisted brain

even if the source is in front of you, your brain cant comprehend, its twisted
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Arabaincubus: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
I thought they succeeded in curing this man's madness. This is very sad because he is a very brilliant man.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by maticar: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheRealestGuy:

You haven't said anything of substance after several sentences.

Politics is a game does not mean we should support known and convicted criminals, looters, drug barons, fraudsters and incompetent buffoons.

No.

And by the way, the hausa and yoruba that has been playing this game of politics well, what has it brought the country if not sorrow, pains, severe poverty, extreme corruption and general degeneration?

You think it's a game but real humans are affected, people are losing their means of livelihoods, their lives, to the extreme corruption, incompetence, injustice and lawlessness.

But to people like you it's just a "game".

One thing I know for sure is that Nigeria will happen to you soon. And you will understand, if you're normal, that it is no game.
LOL

its pathetic really

even the owo massacre
benue killings
400 people massacred in 2 weeks in IDP camps including beheading of 5 and 10 yr olds

its all a game to them

God will help us oo

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by maticar: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Nigeria 1-0 Igbos grin grin grin
were you not the one asking for giveaway the other time?

see you see poverty just dey play...its a game
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by DesChyko: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Twistaray:

Where is the source to this screen shot you call ' stats' ? grin

You yeeeboos loves to deceive una selves plenty no be small. grin

Oh, you can submit a more accurate stat. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Musauzor(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
The way enemies are shouting Igbo this, Igbo that, one would be compelled to believe that it's the Igbo that have been ruling Nigeria since 1999. The truth still remains that Nigeria will never progress beyond this point if Igbo do not rule this country. Nature abhors injustice.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Tzar(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
They are about to learn another 8years lesson if they won’t change their ways!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Twistaray(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
DesChyko:

Oh, you can submit a more accurate stats. Thanks in advance.

I am just a curious reader who loves facts that's backed. cheesy grin

Still waiting for him tho.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by AMI3(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
I have a bossom friend who's an Igbo Man. I'm a Yoruba guy. He's in his sixties while I'm just in my early Fourties. He loves me so much and he used to call me his younger brother he never had. I love Igbos and I'm honest about it. The only issue I have with them is that most of them don't understand politics. Politics is nothing but a game. I actually expect them to know more but they haven't been doing that.
Life on its own is politics, we compete for food, water and every other things. Plants and other lower animals do same thing. Politics is not church programs where pastors dictate and everybody follows. Stop all these Obidients, BATist and Atikulate, they are all fulfilling dreams, when are you going to fulfill yours cool

Do u think if the last election was to be what they promised do u think the whole thing could have been like this or the outcome could have been this way.

If we see something we should say something.

Are we not tired of political thugs in this country, are we not tired of shading innocent people's blood in the name of politics.

If we all can stand up in this country and condemn and say no to election violent u will see that every region bring their finest candidate to represent them.

What do u think if somebody like Wike was to be the flag bearer of PDP ? What do u could have happened.. we should try for once to condemn election violence, election rigging. I am impressed that igbo show they can campaign and support whom they love.

How I wish countries is being decided by foreign Bodies or re run

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by eagleu: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1650102175241064450?t=LbZasc98n__MTROzkyFryg&s=19

Chimaroke is Tinubu wannabe of Enugu state, unfortunately for him, the average Igboman is not like the average Yorubaman.

Somehow, he had managed to maintain his corrupt Ebeano dynasty in the state intact until now.
Killing his senate political rival didn't even help him, sad.

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by longayink: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
viodemus:
How? You are comfortable in slavery because you're a house slave. What about others? You are making it by reaping your people because of the bad habits you learnt from Nigeria, then the masters of Nigeria will clap for you and give you a pat on the back for useless-ing a tribe that is their target.

Igbos need to structure quickly and take a bold step to freedom and form the best structure in the world, that will encourage discipline, care, creativity, intelligence, and long term progress.

My happiness is that one Nigeria igbos are starting to see the real intent of Nigeria, which is Igbo misery even if it brings down the collective nation.

Politically, major regions of Nigeria just sent you a message, they will not and never integrate igbos to all branches of the nation's structure and/or allow igbos to rule, regardless of candidate credibility. If you like let Mohammed come out from the east, they would vote for satan.

They are continuously hindering any idea that will make life a little easy for igbos. They want us to be forever dependents, so that they can decimate our tribe with time, and make it less obvious from world powers. Anytime they feel like, they can start shouting go home.

One Nigeria Igbos, don't need propaganda again, they can see for themselves. The engineers and scientists, and all manners of experts need to find a way to collaborate and improve organizational structure, so that we can build and improve on more vicious toys quickly, something that can impose genocide on those that are aiming to ethnically cleanse us. It is better to align with foreign allies that will make our lives improve than to keep being slaves in Nigeria. It is better to fight for 50 years if they want to continue on their igbo destruction path, than to sit back and keep tolerating it. The future of the igbos is at stake. If they integrate and build the necessities that can make life easier for igbos, then more one Nigeria igbos can calm the fears of tribalist igbos. Until then, we need to give ourselves a chance to fight back and destruct them back.

In bold.

Yes, even at the obvious collapse of nearly every thing in Nigeria, the scheme to deny Peter Obi the presidential election he won, is amplifying the fact that Nigerians are ready for total collapse of the country.
Before now, Nigeria was restructured politically to derive misery for the Igbo. The Igbo endured the political structure skewed against them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by dinachi(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1650102175241064450?t=LbZasc98n__MTROzkyFryg&s=19
This criminal and killer should keep quiet. If he knows how much he is hated, he will keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by longayink: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
eagleu:

Chimaroke is Tinubu wannabe of Enugu state, unfortunately for him, the average Igboman is not like the average Yorubaman.

Somehow, he had managed to maintain his corrupt Ebeano dynasty in the state intact until now.
Killing his senate political rival didn't even help him, sad.

Labour party dealt with Nnamani.

The blood of the killed rival is what pushes his anti Igbo outburst

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Montaque(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
kponkedenge:
Igbo this, Igbo that.

The funny thing is that Igbo man has not ruled Nigeria for decades, yet the country is in shambles.

The way Igbo get mentioned, one would think that it's the Igbos that have destroyed our country, economy and security.
My dear. I don't even know the reason for his meltdown.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by opeldavid: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Can som1 tell this political failure to pls shut up?. He is beginning to sound like an unstable patient since he lost that election. Som1 should pls check up on him.
Ever since he lost that election, he has become unstable and spewing rubbish from his mouth.
Trauma of losing an election. I thought he said he would go back to his original huzzle? Is this is huzzlie now?
Honestly, this last election has really exposed all these hitherto overated politicians including those ones that will rent the whole stadium in Lagos during rally but will be struggling with 100k voters only to steal votes from LP as cover up yet still lost woefully.
God bless PO for exposing all of them.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nnamani the bloodsucking killer is allowed to keep licking his wounds. grin grin
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by longayink: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

Politics against the interest of your country is no politics. Political alliance for control of proceeds from your country's natural resources at the exclusion of development infrastructures in another part of your country is no politics.
Who in a patriotic political calculus would choose a Bola Tinubu but sideline Peter Obi to preside over his country? Politics of control of proceeds from the Niger Delta region is at the base of trying to scheme out Peter Obi from an election he won.

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by Enemyofpeace: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
maticar:

were you not the one asking for giveaway the other time?

see you see poverty just dey play...its a game
Nigeria 1-0 Igbos grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by broadman20: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
This is the man who want to give the IGBOS direction in politics.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by broadman20: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Nigeria 1-0 Igbos grin grin tongue

Hahaha!

After 4 years go and check the scores again let's know if that your teeth will still shine again.

Go and ask Buhari people in Katsina how scores after bringing a dead man Buhari ( according to Trump) how market.

No wonder my American friends always say that Nigerians are the most useless people on planet earth.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by mcprince32(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
This man is insane... Obi is a man loved by all well meaning Nigerians. It's only a matter of time, we will begin to retire all the wicked and evil politicians.
Re: Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities by siaco(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
CHIMAROKE NNAMANI is the only truthful elder stateman in the east alive

The type of elder that suits your people, the east don't need thieves like him and others of his caliber. If you so love him and wish to adopt him as elder in your region, please take him for free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 / Ganduje, El-rufai, Gbajabiamila, Fashola, Jostle For Positions In Tinubu Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.