Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State (1011 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
H.E. Peter Obi paid a visit to the Muslim community in Onitsha to celebrate the festivities with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwucyxqBfGo

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Peter Obi is so original, he won’t twerk for the bigots & crooks for their non-exiting bloc votes. A new voter demographics has emerged. Keep your threats & egos in the dustbin. Despite all your bigotry, attacks, intimidations & killings, he defeated your grandpa hands down in his backyard.

To the Wailing wailer below me, you no get wife or girlfriend?

Try to have some fun. Today is Sunday for goodness sake. No go run mad ontop Obi matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by yarimo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Criminal that was deported back to Nigeria in a caneo from UK

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Jogs1900: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hehe he....messiah Adaobi has gone to bribe Arewa community in Anambra for endorsement....Anyway, this is campaign after election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Areola14(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
A fake man... he's not really a good-hearted man. People he tried to wage a religion war with during a presidential election.... he has not told us why he was arrested in uk..! grin grin grin angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by yarimo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Check very well they must be Christians pretending to be Muslim. OBI can't give Muslim anything good undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Felabrity: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Where is Ojuyobo?
He was Last seen in public march 18, on election day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by wahalawahala: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Eye service

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Legitisreal: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lol

Is there another election cuming that we don't know of

By tomorrow attention would now switch to the president elect till inuguration, while ipob would be finding his urine to dig obi would be toast to irrelevance

I see why he is securing the attention before e expire

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Moferere: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
If he likes, he should visit mecca.

Yes daddy will not become president of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Saga16: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Na igbos on Nairaland talk say Igbo no dey get Muslims.

Obi hiring fake Muslims for photo ops.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
Saga16:
Na igbos on Nairaland talk say Igbo no dey get Muslims.

Obi hiring fake Muslims for photo ops.

Shut up.

Your druggie is nowhere to be found even with real Muslims

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Legitisreal: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
Moferere:
If he likes, he should visit mecca.

Yes daddy will not become president of Nigeria
election son finish now

It's already done and dursted for him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
Check very well they must be Christians pretending to be Muslim. OBI can't give Muslim anything good undecided undecided

Reduce your wailing abeg.

Today is Sunday and we are outside!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Legitisreal:
election son finish now

It's already done and dursted for him

So why are you still Wailing?

So because of a minion like you, Obi should go about his normal life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Blissful45(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Our President, the one who is to come, the liberator, the emancipator, the engineer, the unifier, the rallying point, the pivot, the fulcrum, the bridge-builder, the Mobilizer, the humanitarian, an epitome of generosity, a pragmatic leader, a man of impeccable character, stainless, dirt-less. He is who he is , no pretense. God bless you Sir.
I see God touching the hearts of men to bless me. I'm incapacitated. I am without food to eat, I'm starving. I cry unto God to help me through you. Don't read this comment and pass without feeling the urge to help. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Legitisreal: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

Shut up.

don't worry tomorrow you would resume jubril El guneia on tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Legitisreal:
don't worry tomorrow you would resume jubril El guneia on tinubu

Abeg no dey wail like hippopotamus here!!

I dey chop better BBQ make your spit no touch am. Keep your wailing at arms length.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Isobug: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
People's choice..... Always mercurial in attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Saga16: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

Shut up.

Real people across the nation voted Tinubu.

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Saga16:

Real people across the nation voted against Tinubu.

grin

God bless you for saying the truth unlike the rest of your Agbado goons.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by MXrep: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Saga16:

Real people across the nation voted Tinubu.

grin
So real people no dey Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Thedon22: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fakery of the highest order! Very easy to know hypocritical politicians. Something you never did before you are now playing to the gallery because your phone call was exposed. On the other hand Tinubu had been generous to both Christians and Moslems long before his presidential ambition unlike the fake fellow. Why will Tinubu not win?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Gucciblog: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

So real people no dey Lagos?

And Osun 😝

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Heffalump(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
yarimo:
Criminal that was deported back to Nigeria in a caneo from UK

Your madness has no limit.

May Jesus save you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Gucciblog: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Thedon22:
Fakery of the highest order!

Try and fake your own

U no go die.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Saga16: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

God bless you for saying the truth unlike the rest of your Agbado goons.

Na una way.

To fabricate and forge.
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Jnkay: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
I so much love this man call Peter Obi. So natural and highly presidential. A good man going about doing good deeds. How can one man be giving Tinubu and his foot soldiers sleepless night. Haters are liable to psychological injuriesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by DatNiggaDaz: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Pains everywhere.

Goods deeds of a man invokes hate, lamentations, wailings, cries inside one Nigeria

Na wa o
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Bobloco: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
Blissful45:
Our President, the one who is to come, the liberator, the emancipator, the engineer, the unifier, the rallying point, the pivot, the fulcrum, the bridge-builder, the Mobilizer, the humanitarian, an epitome of generosity, a pragmatic leader, a man of impeccable character, stainless, dirt-less. He is who he is , no pretense. God bless you Sir.
I see God touching the hearts of men to bless me. I'm incapacitated. I am without food to eat, I'm starving. I cry unto God to help me through you. Don't read this comment and pass without feeling the urge to help. Thanks

No identity crisis
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Bobloco: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

And Osun 😝

And Abuja

And Kano

And Kaduna
Re: Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Muslim Community In Onitsha, Anambra State by Occurstaem(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
Such a terrible pretender

(1) (2) (Reply)

I See A Tinubu Presidency Very Disadvantageous to The Southwest / Fisayo Soyombo: I Am Very Sure Tinubu Attended Chicago State University / CSU: Why Is Reno Acting Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.