Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? (27526 Views)

Please Married Folks, Help Me Plan A Budget / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by NurseJay: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

Hello Omajuwa. I am an only child who is 42years old. My mother refused to remarry after my father died when I was young. She sacrificed so much for me to be where I am today. I got married about 7years ago. My wife and I have been looking upto God for a child. After pleading with my wife for us to adopt at least a child to no avail, I decided to get my mum who stays with us to help me speak to her woman to woman. But this made them become sworn enemies. My wife since then talks to my mother anyhow and disrespects her every now and then. It has been like that for months.

Few days ago, while returning from work, I heard their loud shouts from outside but I remained outside waiting for the shouts to be over as I didn’t want to be put in the position of choosing a side. But I had to intervene when I heard a loud slap. My wife had slapped my mother. I was enraged but I kept my cool, took my mother from the scene and catered for her. I have since not said a word to my wife.

All I feel when I am at home is sadness and depression. I have no peace in my own home. I have sacrificed a whole lot just to make this marriage work. The woman I married has become someone else. I have defended this same woman from my extended family for years. I have been labeled a ritualist and all sorts of name due to our childlessness but I have never cheated and I have always defended my wife despite knowing that she is the one with fertility issues.

Even though my mother has been trying to put up a strong front since that day, I know that she has been crying herself to sleep. I love my wife so much but I love my mum too. What could my mother have possibly done to warrant her slapping my mother? I think my wife is selfish and is no longer who I married. Why would she rather constantly inflict pain and sadness on her own family? I just want peace of mind and I have made up my mind to divorce my wife. But hope this won’t be a mistake? Is there still a marriage to save here? How do I go about it? What do I do? Please help me.

A weakling like you has no business with marriage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Truvelisback(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

Hello Omajuwa. I am an only child who is 42years old. My mother refused to remarry after my father died when I was young. She sacrificed so much for me to be where I am today. I got married about 7years ago. My wife and I have been looking upto God for a child. After pleading with my wife for us to adopt at least a child to no avail, I decided to get my mum who stays with us to help me speak to her woman to woman. But this made them become sworn enemies. My wife since then talks to my mother anyhow and disrespects her every now and then. It has been like that for months.

Few days ago, while returning from work, I heard their loud shouts from outside but I remained outside waiting for the shouts to be over as I didn’t want to be put in the position of choosing a side. But I had to intervene when I heard a loud slap. My wife had slapped my mother. I was enraged but I kept my cool, took my mother from the scene and catered for her. I have since not said a word to my wife.

All I feel when I am at home is sadness and depression. I have no peace in my own home. I have sacrificed a whole lot just to make this marriage work. The woman I married has become someone else. I have defended this same woman from my extended family for years. I have been labeled a ritualist and all sorts of name due to our childlessness but I have never cheated and I have always defended my wife despite knowing that she is the one with fertility issues.

Even though my mother has been trying to put up a strong front since that day, I know that she has been crying herself to sleep. I love my wife so much but I love my mum too. What could my mother have possibly done to warrant her slapping my mother? I think my wife is selfish and is no longer who I married. Why would she rather constantly inflict pain and sadness on her own family? I just want peace of mind and I have made up my mind to divorce my wife. But hope this won’t be a mistake? Is there still a marriage to save here? How do I go about it? What do I do? Please help me.

Get a second wife that would. bear u children ASAP. U aren't getting younger. That's the only way u can humble ur wife.

2 Likes

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Charx122: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

Kai my wife slap my biological Mother? Abomination thats a slap on my face.. I can't even process it. Woe betied that wife.

1 Like

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by FireUpNow(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Your wife crossed the red tape line. I will beat her twice of what she gave to my mother then it is park your load and go. I nor marry again
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Donsoby(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

Mr man, you are the stupid man here, sorry if I also sound crazy, women must always behave like women, but it takes a real man to put them in their respective places, I doubt if I see such man in you. You love your wife, then the woman who sacrificed her live for you was slaped before you, and you here writing epistle like Apostle Paul. Kontinu. Gerra out of here meeen.

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by tooflaver: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pray For Davido💔Watch How He was ÄTTTÄÇK£D on STAGE During His Performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDISXhHi_6M

Famous singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido, was attacked by a yet-to-be-identified man while performing on stage at his Timeless concert in Lagos on Sunday.

DAILY POST reported that the Omo Baba Olowo crooner threw a homecoming concert at Tafawa Belewa Square to celebrate his record-breaking fourth studio album, ‘Timeless’.

Midway into the concert, the singer was attacked by an aggressive attendee who forced his way through the mammoth crowd to the stage.

In a video making the rounds on social media, the attacker could be seen pointing at the singer, who appeared ready to defend himself.

Fortunately, the security acted swiftly and bundled the attacker off-stage.

The concert continued after the incident.

The Timeless concert is Davido’s first concert since losing his son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, in a swimming pool accident last year.

The concert had his uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State, in attendance.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by sexy74(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

your wife slapped your mother and up till now you never cared to ask what happened.
Sincerely you are wicked and would i say a coward.
If you slapped her mother do you think you people will still be staying in the same house?
The earlier you start thinkin on ways to let that woman go the better for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Teleprompter(f): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
What’s her reason for not wanting to adopt a child after all this while?
Why is it your mother to talk her into it?
Are you sure that it’s your wife that has issues with fertility? The story doesn’t add up...
As it is, there seems to be no marriage to save here... what’s the point?
Is your wife the bread winner?
I’m confused... Slap? Slapped your mother?
How are they living under same roof? In a house where there are no kids, I don’t think your mother should be living there....
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Efinem006(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Am I having eye issues or I actually saw 'she slapped the man's mother' in the post?
grin grin grin
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Efinem006(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Efinem006:
grin grin grin
I wish u get siblings, u for no carry this matter enter Nairaland
Ya sisters for don beat craze comot from that ur disrespectful wife body undecided
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Darnell9(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
she did that and the weakling is still keeping her
as in ehh
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by okoroemeka(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

let me tell you mr man,if my so called wife ever slapped my mother,I will call the police,make sure I lock her up for assualt,battering and attempted murder,make sure she stays at least 2 days or more in detention,then charge her to court with a good lawyer, I will pack her things to the police station and dump it there,this is a serious insult on your person,it shows lack of respect and the so called wife sees you as a weak person,only God will help any so called wife that slap my mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Lamasta(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
zakkxx:
If you divorce your wife na Hell Fire straight! Only death can separate you with your wife. Why will u tell your wife to adopt a child? Na you go take care of the child? U are suppose to encourage your wife never to give up that a child is from the lord and you love her regardless! I know a renowned pastor, it took him over twenty years to have a child and na Holy Ghost pastor oo. He doesn’t preach useless prosperity message! Na strong born again but God latter answer their prayer after twenty years. Y do u allow your mom and wife to stay together? Separate them, rent a nice apartment for your mother outside. Talk to your wife in a calm way. U and your wife are one! Be wise ooo!

Who told you adopting a child will stop them from giving birth to their own child
Una go just they type without reasoning...

Any day your wife slaps your mum come here and type the same thing you typed here
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Spells(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
A sane wife would never lay her hands on someone who can give birth to her be it a relation or an outsider... But for her to lap her mother-in-law she can't beat her own mother.. Such woman can't raise kids
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by nobleagu: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
I am still trying to imagine this kind of woman you married that still has time to slap her mother inlaw. It means she knows the source of her problem. I would has given my own candid advice but I don't think miracle can happen to a woman who has no sign of remorse.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Advocate1810(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

My nigga you’ve endured enough even your endurance is gradually turning you to Mumu (am sorry to say this) while will someone slapped your mother and still under your roof? The month that suffered for you when their was nobody, she cares for you, she nurtured you, she did everything for you to inconvenient herself for you to be great

My guy divorce her, perhaps she’s the one with fertility problem not you
I rest my case

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Advocate1810(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

My nigga you’ve endured enough even your endurance is gradually turning you to Mumu (am sorry to say this) why will someone slapped your mother and still under your roof? The mother that suffered for you when their was nobody, she cares for you, she nurtured you, she did everything for you to inconvenient herself for you to be great

My guy divorce her, perhaps she’s the one with fertility problem not you
I rest my case

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Skypoman(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

It will be a big mistake to think there's marriage to still save,
Slapping my mum will be the biggest mistake my wife can ever, I don't want to know if my mum is wrong or right .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by sam2kenny: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Send her back to her parents for proper home training.
And let them know her health conditions stating any action you take she caused it simple.

Fineman2:
Story of the day;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by SoaringLife01: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

Guy don't be a SIMP.
Position your wife where she is supposed to be.She get mind to lace your wife slap and na she get fertility issue.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by emmabest2000(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
This is true life story on radio station

I just listened to the program.

I will beat the hell out of such disrespectful wife
Beating will not change anything
The guy in the picture is a simp
Why on earth would he wait to hear sound of slap before going inside
Who does that ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by stevups(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
God will punish you as a child. If my wife tried that, I will beat her to stupur. Except she is the one feeding me
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by correctguy101(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
This OP sef... angry

You say it's proven that she's the one having fertility issues, yet this same Madam is the one vehemently fighting against adoption? undecided

Letting your woman and your mother stay in the same house for an extended period especially after you've noticed the rivalry between them is an error you should try and correct.

And the last, letting your woman disrespect your mother to the extent of hitting her...smh

You are the one insulting your mother. Your womb is overly arrogant, you should either clip her wings or do the needful.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Kzcee: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
1.Seems your wife knows a secret you don't know
2. Seems your mother deserve the slap; cos she really hurts her when asking her about the adoption..
3. You might not be her biological son; find out
4. Your mother might have done something wrong in the past that haunts you
5. Don't make mistake of divorcing her.
6. Learn how to take charge
7. With wisdom eject your mother from the house and make her more happier than when she's with you
8. Go and do fertility test pls
9. Trust on God He will answer you.
10. Your wife knows a lot about the childlessness
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Karleb(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
Heaven bear me witness, the day any woman put hands on my mum is the day she'll know why XY chromosome is stronger than XX chromosome.

I'm gonna panel beat her then divorce the witch, or just divorce her if it happens abroad.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by pfadom: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
No matter what happens, no provocation should make a wife slap or beat up her mother in law even if she is the breadwinner of the home.

O my God, slapping a mother who sacrificed everything for the man you found marriage worthy.

A childless woman without character may eventually remain barren forever or bear children for calamity as she is under a curse.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by DrDunamis(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

You're supposed to be flogged very well by the youths in your community. You're coming to type rubbish here without having taken necessary action. That slap that landed on your mum's face should have landed on yours.
You have the audacity to be talking about this issue like its a movie or joke.
I know I'd never find myself in this kind of position but never would I allow such dishonour.
The challenge is coming from YOU. Take yourself to your Pastor and report yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by ipobarecriminals: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
sad angry I stop reading this nonsense @ my “useless wife” slapped my mum and u remained numb and dumb in the name and love. What if the poor, innocent mama fall down(May we not see Evil) Make any woman try such stuff with my own mama(she kuku knw me. I dnt play love wen it comes to family mata.
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by achimendy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Fineman2:
Story of the day;

God knows any wife that dare raise hand on my mother will receive the beating of her life and will leave my house.

Divorce that woman asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Otasikwe(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Am I having eye issues or I actually saw 'she slapped the man's mother' in the post?
i dey tell u
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by Blaccsam101(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pls what's the least amount for a self contain in Enugu. I was posted to Enugu for my NYSC and I want to have a bit of information about the renting cost of self contain in Enugu.
Re: Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? by wallarwallar(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
You are a big FOOL in capital letter infact u @ a disaster to ur generation... Bastard Son .l don't care or want to know what cud hv prompted ur useless wife to slap ur own mother foolish simp and no action from you. A worthless barren for that matter hv d audecity to slap her mother in law I dey vex as I dey write dis thing if I be ur frend l will cut u off completely and if u @ spiritual enough den you will understand why she cant get pregnant.. She will kill you very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Wear Identical Outfits For Introduction? / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery / Looking For My Brothers And Sister In Osun Or Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.