Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Best Breeds For mini poultry for personal Consumption. Suggestions needed pl - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Best Breeds For mini poultry for personal Consumption. Suggestions needed pl (19051 Views)

I Wanted To Start a Mini Poultry business And Need Advice / Mini Poultry With OBJ Marshall Male Line (my Experience ) / Welcome to my Mini Poultry. Whereby I’m using mostly Organic Vaccinations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Best Breeds For mini poultry for personal Consumption. Suggestions needed pl by rolinox(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
I stumbled upon your post, and I was just wondering how your mini poultry venture turned out. It's such a fascinating topic! I love the idea of having a small poultry setup behind your house for personal consumption. While I don't have personal experience in this area, I can imagine that finding the right breeds is crucial. You mentioned some important criteria like easy care, resilience, and egg production for family consumption. I was browsing online and came across an interesting article. It might be helpful to check out the insights shared in the article to ensure you make the best choices for your poultry. Here's the link: https://thedailyfarming.com/poultry/chicken/the-worst-chicken-breeds/. It's always beneficial to learn from the experiences of others and gather as much information as possible.
Re: The Best Breeds For mini poultry for personal Consumption. Suggestions needed pl by ogbongenet: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Matured local chicken
A male and 3females
All for 10k
Location Abeokuta
Re: The Best Breeds For mini poultry for personal Consumption. Suggestions needed pl by Masterkleenlaun: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
ogbongenet:
Matured local chicken
A male and 3females
All for 10k
Location Abeokuta

Let's see pictures pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agro Alliied Equipment Service, Manufacturing, Sales,installation And Maintenanc / #Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrid Plantain & Banana Suckers 4 Sale @ Chip Prices / Nigerian States And Their Agricultural Produce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.