Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 (55171 Views)

Moment APC Women Leader Jumoke Okoya-thomas Turns Arise TV Interview To Comedy / Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by BRATISLAVA: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bahamas95:
I wonder why African women find it very difficult to adopt a child, is it as a result of wickedness or what. They regard taking care of another person's child as a taboo.

Most of them get old without any child or do the adoption when they're already old.

Congratulations to this woman, at least science don help her.

Why are African men angry at paternity fraud as the kind and loving gender that they are? Are they so wicked they can't adopt another person's child or what? Why is taking care of such a child a taboo to them? Isn't it a child to love? It must be wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Caseless: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jerryherd:
IVF doing wonders
I don't know how much a good one would cost cos i'd like to pay for it to be done on someone.
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Trustyourself: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jerryherd:
IVF doing wonders

This is not how to compliment someone.

Even though it was IVF, you don't make such statements in public...

3 Likes

Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by mkoabiola: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ivf or not

She don born
. Not all Ivf are successful even with with money

2 Likes

Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Trustyourself: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jerryherd:

Perhaps you are low on vocabulary or you just want to pick a fight on a boring Sunday

What exactly concern my tweet with stigmatisation...

Care to explain

Your statements are too abnormal to come out in public dear

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by iamyemiakins(m): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Genset:
This news is incorrect. She had a daughter in my class, Bisola Akindele and later adopted another child when we were in SS3.
I also thought Bisola was her daughter until I heard this News 👀
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by jaxxy(m): 12:50am On Apr 24, 2023
God is the Greatest.
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by sprints1: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2023
Bahamas95:
I wonder why African women find it very difficult to adopt a child, is it as a result of wickedness or what. They regard taking care of another person's child as a taboo.

Most of them get old without any child or do the adoption when they're already old.

laboratory pikin dem no day strong
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Bahamas95(m): 2:40am On Apr 24, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Why are African men angry at paternity fraud as the kind and loving gender that they are? Are they so wicked they can't adopt another person's child or what? Why is taking care of such a child a taboo to them? Isn't it not a child to love? It must be wickedness.

Is paternity fraud and adoption of a child from an orphanage by childless couples same thing? undecided

It's obvious you don't understand my point or you just wanna argue blindly by supporting evil.
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Staphylococcus: 3:53am On Apr 24, 2023
simfrost90210:
smiley JEHOVAH, the doer of the impossible..

CONGRATULATIONS, ma'am..

Another foolish one!

Attributing IVF to Jehova’s fictions
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by FiremanX: 4:18am On Apr 24, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Praktikals1000: 5:35am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:
Wow

Congratulations . Ayo abara bintin tintin
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Babastrong(m): 6:23am On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Shapeaso post=122704807]Wow! Congrats..to her. Whether na 70yrs, las las she don born. cool[ To born pikin is not as great and important as to train him/her. I pray she lives long to give the child the best.]
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Babastrong(m): 6:29am On Apr 24, 2023
Sharp spermatozoan!
my own problem is not to born.
whenever i mistakly or intensionally climb a woman, 9 months after, na pikin you go see.
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by harmony75: 6:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Able God... Congratulations ma'am 🙏
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by DevilSignature: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2023
IVF
Nothing person go tell me say a woman at 54 give birth
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by seguno2: 7:00am On Apr 24, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
All Thanks to our money and IVF angry

And why are we so smart to allow her and her fellow looters masquerading as leaders, to steal our money that should be used to recruit government workers to do everything that governments- local, state and federal- should do?

Whose fault is that please
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by seguno2: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2023
opeldavid:
To God be the glory.
Blessings to those praying for the fruit of the womb.

Please see below and adjust your comment.
Thank me later.

Jerryherd:
IVF doing wonders
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by 2dominate: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Bahamas95:

Adopting a child does not make him yours.
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Faithfulness88: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2023
Wow. God is good.
Congratulations ma'am.
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Bahamas95(m): 7:14am On Apr 24, 2023
2dominate:

Adopting a child does not make him yours.
African mentality.

That's why you maltreat adopted children if you later give birth to yours.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by HrmRainbow: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2023
A wonderful congratulations to her, thank God she now has her own, that baby sef con chop life to the fullest.
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Judolisco(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:
IVF doing wonders
is ivf always successful?
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2023
iamyemiakins:

I also thought Bisola was her daughter until I heard this News 👀

Maybe in reality, no be her daughter... Let's wait for a clarification
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by mywells: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2023
She has been busy with state work , giving birth has not been her priority, constituency projects, meetings, traveling and other complex engagement has top her priority,but last last What God can not do does not exist.
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by sharone21(f): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2023
BmAe:
She will be 104 when the baby get to present age... GOD IS WONDERFUL AND AWESOME

When she will be 90-100 years, the child will still be strong and agile to take care of her instead of having 2 old people thinking of a 3rd party/person to take care of both( lol).

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by pikechukwu6(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2023
Congratulations to her... more win dear
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by BRATISLAVA: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2023
Bahamas95:
Is paternity fraud and adoption of a child from an orphanage by childless couples same thing? undecided

It's obvious you don't understand my point or you just wanna argue blindly by supporting evil.

Shouldn't the magnanimous, impartially loving gender of men love such a child? Doesn't it come from the womb of their wives? Isn't it a closer relation to them heartwise?

But WICKED men like yourself are thinking "it's not my blood", so you will do everything possible to get rid of that child and reject it on multiple fronts. Why should you be opposed to any child, is it not the result of your innate wickedness that you can't stand someone else's child because it isn't yours?

Or is the adopted child suddenly acceptable because you want to condemn women as Wicked? Is such a child your blood?

What is wrong with having a child that way? Your response will tell you why your evil post about women had no place on the thread.
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by paulgabrielz: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2023
Latest update paying out fast like corona breeze

Link on my signature.

Click on the link and register. Free $5 if you do. You have nothing to lose
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by simfrost90210: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Another foolish one!

Attributing IVF to Jehova’s fictions

No wonder you decided to give your name as Staphylococcus.. you're a disease in urself.. it is ur father and ur mother and ur unborn children that shall forever be foolish in life angry

If in ur words, Ivf is not GOD'S work or knowledge given to man, then you're a walking corpse already ... HE Is The Owner And Giver Of Knowledge

Idiotic human being like you, can you say for real that you know her too well, being her next door neighbour or something, to know perfectly well that she used Ivf to have her child.. you just open ur giggle hole to vomit meaningless and vocally brutal statements to people anyhow.., idiots like you everywhere here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Homeboy26: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2023
God is wonderful
Re: Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 by Godwinmy: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2023
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.