Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Safe And Effective Is Pandoro And Ori omo Mixture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Safe And Effective Is Pandoro And Ori omo Mixture (607 Views)

Natural Herbs, Pandoro & Oriamo For Dick Enlargement / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe And Effective Is Pandoro And Ori omo Mixture by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Been reading about this Pandoro and Ori amor mixture being used to enlarge genitals. But I've wondered on the wonders of African land being that it is blessed with various stuff that can be used by humanity.

My curiousity again rose in the aspect of it's safety to those who use it to enlarge their genitals or breast etc

Wouldn't it render a man impotent seeing it's being used on the penis ?

Wouldn't it also hurt the ladies that use it to enlarge their breast, on the long run ?

Lastly, does this really work ?
Re: How Safe And Effective Is Pandoro And Ori omo Mixture by sulakishop(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Here to learn from experience...
Re: How Safe And Effective Is Pandoro And Ori omo Mixture by Bluezy13(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2023
Hmmm...

Pandoro and Ori thread every 4 years interval

1 Like

Re: How Safe And Effective Is Pandoro And Ori omo Mixture by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Lol... this mixture will only make ur dick shining and smooth grin
The only thing that will make ur dick bigger is testosterone in high doses no matter ur age. Just make sure ur done with child bearing or u don't plan on having kids tho because it has a damaging effect on male fertility that can't be reversed. Discuss with ur doctor about TRT:
Possible side effects are:
liver damage
kidney problems
higher risk of blood clots
reduced sperm count
baldness
high risk of prostate cancer
But in professional hands u will be okay except for maybe fertility problems

(1) (Reply)

95-year-old Man 'marries Teenage Girl' In Abuja Community / You Guy's Should Talk Ooooo / Your Father Is Your Human god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.