Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) (60839 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by newnigerdelta00: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Lady introduces her new boyfriend to her husband & boyfriend shocked cheesy

She seems to be in some kind of weird relationship.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwpyVuzhbbU

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrZcjLchqI4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Idiot's, some mumu Nigeria wife's go start this evil
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
doctore212:
Is there no world Oloshos day ?

Can't wait when they will declare world olosho day so that they can declare free kepkus

Haha in your dream. Every day is world kpekus day that's why those gender give it out freely anytime, anywhere and anyday
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Okhuadams(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

Source:

They are all fucking them selves the guys ae gay while she is bisexual for all of them to feel comfortable with it
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
That Puna must be made with gold cool
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Tonalphs(f): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
grin grin grin the men are gay. I mean bi
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
I know of a open relationship but what do you call this? I know there's a name for it
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by KanuSE: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Okhuadams:
They are all fucking them selves the guys ae gay while she is bisexual for all of them to feel comfortable with it

You don't even know what you're saying. Read your comment again if it makes sense to you.
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
KanuSE:

😂 Traditional cunt !
Beyamama
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by matm: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sharing HIV/ STDs
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by WhiteLavender(f): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
They're both her husbands, that I know for sure (not husband and boyfriend). Saw their interview online a short while ago. Guessing she brought home another man Both husbands are cool with it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by YesDaddy1: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
ifihearam:
Anything thing under camera is acting especially when everyone is aware of camera rolling.
Oyibo dt can act WWE?
What else can't they act.

It took me decades to know that WWE was scripted.
cool
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
No be juju be that?
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
RamseyKush:

Dey play
The ones wey girls dey do for here nko
6 guys fit dey knack one girl without knowing
This one just make him own cast😂
Haha please this a joke
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Karlifate:
Women with daddy issues are not hard to spot cheesy

Men are far less practical than women. They marry poorer, weaker, dumber creatures that are less emotionally stable and more needy. Men marry down. Why would you marry down if you don‘t love who you‘re marrying? Why would you endure the burden of a woman if not for love?

Women will say "I don‘t want to be his mother" — meaning they don‘t want to love you like a mother would. How does a mother love her child? Sacrificially. So she doesn‘t want to be strong and responsible. She looks for strength. And what is strength to her? The idealised father.
Correct, most men are fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by KanuSE: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Beyamama

Cunt grin
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by abobote: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
koladata:
those guys are gay . No real man can stand this
You are smart

1 Like

Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Jefferic(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is really interesting.......................
I am only interested in the last episode of this movie..................

officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

Source:

Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by sheriffindy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
Unless you've received a lot of awards for not missing out. I BOLDLY say that I'm good on missing out.
KanuSE:

You're definitely missing a lot.
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Electorate: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

Source:

See as the guy on the right dey smile sheepishly, the dude is a proud simp, his own simping na follow come.

Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Tohmey(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tohmey:
Is there no world Oloshos day ?

Can't wait when they will declare world olosho day so that they can declare free kepkus
Hummm
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
I'm worried..

Warris all dis.?
why are you worried? how does it affect you?
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
All this garbage because someone married two men?

Did your male family members all marry dumber creatures?

Karlifate:
Women with daddy issues are not hard to spot cheesy

Men are far less practical than women. They marry poorer, weaker, dumber creatures that are less emotionally stable and more needy. Men marry down. Why would you marry down if you don‘t love who you‘re marrying? Why would you endure the burden of a woman if not for love?

Women will say "I don‘t want to be his mother" — meaning they don‘t want to love you like a mother would. How does a mother love her child? Sacrificially. So she doesn‘t want to be strong and responsible. She looks for strength. And what is strength to her? The idealised father.
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Karlifate: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Foolish gal, quote me when you've got something sensible to say.

cococandy:
All this garbage because someone married two men?

Did your male family members all marry dumber creatures?

Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by DrDunamis(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

Source:

End time rubbish
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
cococandy:
why are you worried? how does it affect you?

It means you can accept me while your boyfriend is still alive..
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by cococandy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

It means you can accept me while your boyfriend is still alive..
not me specifically but someone else might accept you. If you want them and they + their current partners accept you, tell me what the issue is
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
cococandy:
not me specifically but someone else might accept you. If you want them and they + their current partners accept you, tell me what the issue is

Do you have a boyfriend
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by reiddecuti: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
sheriffindy:
I no dey fear them...
I just dey avoid them

For the sake of my sanity.

☺
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by drimzsmoke(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
koladata:
those guys are gay . No real man can stand this

Their testosterone level will be in the range of -200 to -1000
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by Okhuadams(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
KanuSE:

You don't even know what you're saying. Read your comment again if it makes sense to you.
mr sabi book
Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Do you have a boyfriend
no

1 Like

Re: Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
cococandy:
no

Husband ? E Gwhere te i dey drive go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? / Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.