Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident (1305 Views)

Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested / Power Tussle Between Keke Riders And Taskforce Team In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by nairafame(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2023
According to a resident of Gwaripa in Abuja;
Yesterday night at Gwarinpa 3rd Avenue at about 9:30pm, a reported clash occurred between the keke napep riders and the indigenous Gbagy residents, which resulted into the death of 3 people, some people injured and over 30 cars vandalized.

Watch video below
http://www.nairafame.net/2023/04/three-died-many-injured-in-fight.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by Zonefree(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2023
Gbagy people have started to behave like our
sophisticated accommodators in West coast.

1 Like

Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by Jeffrey22(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2023
I escaped this thing last night sha I been dey Domino's when the whole thing started

2 Likes

Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by RamseyKush: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:

🤡🤡
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TsbAfrica: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:

yes it's high time they begin to put thier foot down ... Shebi your people were saying gbagyi people are not wise that they sell thier land and go and live in the bush abi ?

Now how far ? I won't be supprise the Keke people are from land of the chest beaters.

In conclusion, rubish comment deserve rubish mention

1 Like

Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by Zonefree(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2023
TsbAfrica:
yes it's high time they begin to put thier foot down ... Shebi your people were saying gbagyi people are not wise that they sell thier land and go and live in the bush abi ?

Now how far ? I won't be supprise the Keke people are from land of the chest beaters.

In conclusion, rubish comment deserve rubish mention
I know you've not been to Abuja before, but you can ask anyone, 87.487% of keke riders and taxi drivers in Abuja are Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TsbAfrica: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:

I know you've not been to Abuja before, but you can ask anyone, 87.487% of keke riders and taxi drivers in Abuja are Yorubas.
haha you lie ... Big time ... They are mostly igbos who have forgotten thier roots, they speak Hausa like sule... I visit Abuja quite often .. so I know

3 Likes

Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by Zonefree(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2023
TsbAfrica:
haha you lie ... Big time ... They are mostly igbos who have forgotten thier roots, they speak Hausa like sule... I visit Abuja quite often .. so I know
You need to learn to creep out of brown roof hut to understand what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
let love lead
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by Parachoko: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hope the violence is now over and security agencies have taking over?
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TUANKU(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
TsbAfrica:
Try and travel out of the brown roof Republic.
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TsbAfrica: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:

You need to learn to creep out of brown roof hut to understand what I'm saying.
I am yet to see a Yoruba man riding a Keke in Abuja ....
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TsbAfrica: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
TUANKU:

Try and travel out of the brown roof Republic.
I have never seen a Yoruba man riding Keke in Abuja ... If you say mechanic I would agree but Keke lai
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TUANKU(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2023
TsbAfrica:
I have never seen a Yoruba man riding Keke in Abuja ... If you say mechanic I would agree but Keke lai
So you have seen all the keke riders in Abuja? Just because you have never seen one before doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's too elementary grin
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2023
They can kill themselves all they want, but why burn the 30 cars which I'm sure none of them own?
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TsbAfrica: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2023
TUANKU:

So you have seen all the keke riders in Abuja? Just because you have never seen one before doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's too elementary grin
sure there will be element that exists but it's not the morn... The norm are mostly igbos and some hausas Mr university
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TUANKU(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
TsbAfrica:
sure there will be element that exists but it's not the morn... The norm are mostly igbos and some hausas Mr university
Mostly Igbos? I'm not Igbo but it's obvious you're just a brainless bigot with a small brain. You will hardly see an Igbo taxi driver not to mention keke as the norm. You ya.riba brothers are more into taxi and keke in Abuja, second only to the Hausas. If you check well this bigot lives in Nasarawa State (Karu,Masaka, Ado etc).
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TsbAfrica: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
TUANKU:

Mostly Igbos? I'm not Igbo but it's obvious you're just a brainless bigot with a small brain. You will hardly see an Igbo taxi driver not to mention keke as the norm. You ya.riba brothers are more into taxi and keke in Abuja, second only to the Hausas. If you check well this bigot lives in Nasarawa State (Karu,Masaka, Ado etc).
haha deny your tribe pathetic... Also the last time I checked, human beings live it the locations you mentioned so there is nothing wrong in living there... Mr big brainful, non bigot who lives in los Angeles. Haha you just a kid. That is why you think very shallow. But that is what we have to accept in a forum where goats and sheep can easily vomit anything they like. 🤡
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TUANKU(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
TsbAfrica:
haha deny your tribe pathetic... Also the last time I checked, human beings live it the locations you mentioned so there is nothing wrong in living there... Mr big brainful, non bigot who lives in los Angeles. Haha you just a kid. That is why you think very shallow. But that is what we have to accept in a forum where goats and sheep can easily vomit anything they like. 🤡
At least i can think but you? You lack a brain to think with. Such an unintelligent being no wonder you resort to bigotry.
Farm tools like you always assume one must be Igbo to see anything good in them. Igbophobia will kill you, i pity the unfortunate woman that will procreate with you and extend a lineage of low lifes, idiots and bigots.
Bye...Eternal idiot. cheesy
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TsbAfrica: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
TUANKU:

At least i can think but you? You lack a brain to think with. Such an unintelligent being no wonder you resort to bigotry.
Farm tools like you always assume one must be Igbo to see anything good in them. Igbophobia will kill you, i pity the unfortunate woman that will procreate with you and extend a lineage of low lifes, idiots and bigots.
Bye...Eternal idiot. cheesy
ok at least you could use the brain you have for once, and this is coming from a brainless entity. The irony hahaha ... Existing idiot. Haha tata!!!! And for your info I don't hate igbos my kids are half igbo hahahaha figure it out hahahahaha I enjoy you ignorance tho. It's amusing. Anyway I am on my way to makasa karu ado in a Keke driven by an Igbo man who is playing ariaria music, when I reach my gate I will check on you again hahahahaha been a blast foo
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TUANKU(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
TsbAfrica:
ok at least you could use the brain you have for once, and this is coming from a brainless entity. The irony hahaha ... Existing idiot. Haha tata!!!! And for your info I don't hate igbos my kids are half igbo hahahaha figure it out hahahahaha I enjoy you ignorance tho. It's amusing. Anyway I am on my way to makasa karu ado in a Keke driven by an Igbo man who is playing ariaria music, when I reach my gate I will check on you again hahahahaha been a blast foo
You write/spell like a kindergarten kid. You're not a bright person, your bulb is low.
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TsbAfrica: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
TUANKU:

You write/spell like a kindergarten kid. You're not a bright person, your bulb is low.
but with my spelling lapses I still can outshine your entire linage in cognitive skills. ... And I mean your entire linage from your ancestors till the ones unborn.

You are a derivative of bad decisions and so you hardly can muster two brain cells to use to formulate a concrete idea hence the reason why you are incapable of having deep or meaningful conversations ... I like people like you becasue you really just exist as an organism aimlessly wandering the earth with no tangible sense of self, similar to an amoeba.

That is why I engage you from the most shallow part of my understanding so as not to overwhelm you with concept that surmount you meager capabilities. I pity you because you can't see beyond that big lumpy excuse of a nose you carry around on that empty vessel you parade around as an excuse for a head. You no reach.!!!! 🤡 🤡

It can only get better from here if you so desire ... I have your time, for a limited time, who knows I might just ignore you unless you give me all your groundnut brain can produce .. oya begin crack your brain .... Oshey awon eyan portable!!! Hahahaha
Re: 3 Died, Many Injured In A Fight Between Keke Napep Riders & Gbagy,Abuja Resident by TUANKU(m): 6:50am On Apr 26, 2023
TsbAfrica:
but with my spelling lapses I still can outshine your entire linage in cognitive skills. ... And I mean your entire linage from your ancestors till the ones unborn.

You are a derivative of bad decisions and so you hardly can muster two brain cells to use to formulate a concrete idea hence the reason why you are incapable of having deep or meaningful conversations ... I like people like you becasue you really just exist as an organism aimlessly wandering the earth with no tangible sense of self, similar to an amoeba.

That is why I engage you from the most shallow part of my understanding so as not to overwhelm you with concept that surmount you meager capabilities. I pity you because you can't see beyond that big lumpy excuse of a nose you carry around on that empty vessel you parade around as an excuse for a head. You no reach.!!!! 🤡 🤡

It can only get better from here if you so desire ... I have your time, for a limited time, who knows I might just ignore you unless you give me all your groundnut brain can produce .. oya begin crack your brain .... Oshey awon eyan portable!!! Hahahaha
Again you started a sentence with "small" letters yet you think you're a wiz grin.
It's sad to imagine that you have kids, poor kids. I pray they don't grow up to become brain dead stupid like their father. In anything that requires intellect and critical thinking i will floor you over and over again.
I sure hit the right nerve for you to type this long crap. Talking of cognitive skills it seems you are still on the same level with your kids, i guess you share the same lesson teacher with them at home because your writing/spelling suggests so. A fool with internet access that thinks he is Einstein. grin

(1) (Reply)

2pac Murder Finally Arrested After 27 Years Ago. / What Do Kidnappers In The Bush Do With All The Ransom Money They Collect? / 70 Year-old Grandma Hacked To Death With Axe By Daughter In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.