Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo (59693 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by lekanation(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

I once warned that the marginalisation and cheating of Igbos' will continue in one way or the other if Tinubu, either by omission or commission, manages to get his scrawny hands on the keys to Aso Rock and the nations vault! He's just as anti-Igbo and bigoted as Buhari is, and what's going to happen is Buhari will hand over the anti-Igbo baton to Tinubu to continue from where he left off!
And he didn't send millions of your people working in Lagos back to their various villages during his administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Kelvin3476: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
NOC1:

I think it is the other way round, most of us Igbo’s cannot hide our hatred for Tinubu.
I have asked a simple question what are the sins of Tinubu against Igbos?

Among all Lagos state Governors his administration never knew tribe nor religion.

All this hatred started when he joined forces to remove Jonathan, but the GEJ removed has moved on with his kinsmen it is still only we Igbos that are pained.

Has Tinubu had a stake in the South East politics? NOOOOOO

So how did he wrong us?
A Yolumba man wil always be ashamed of his tribe
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Dpharisee: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
tsdarkside:

learn politics from northerners....

northerners had two vice candidates in 2 parties....multipole president candidates....kwankaso,datti,shettima and many others....
what do you have....??
only obi....

you igbos are not yet serious for politics....

Okowa is from Oshogbo?
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Kelvin3476: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
EraseTheDot:
Between Buhari's 5% or Tinubu's slice of soaked bread, i don't know which one is giving me more joy. Both Buhari and Tinubu are the real baddest guys. Next time, una go learn to dey follow who sabi road.

-erase the dot

SO NA TINUBU AND BUHARI SABI ROAD.

U GUYS ARE JUST ANIMALS IN THE ZOO.

ANY EVIL AGAINST NDI IGBO (GOD OWN PEOPLE) BACKFIRES 10X ON 9JIRIA.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by YesDaddy1: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2023
Which 'contri' are u talking about o, nwokem? Nigeria or biafla?

Are u no longer a proponent o biafla again?
wetin consyn u consyn Nigeria mata?
U don abandon Biafra okwea?

gidgiddy:

There is no such thing as progress without equity, justice and fairness

If your Jagaban does not unite the country, his administration will end up a failure just like Buhari

Do Igbo's seek unity?
Has ndigbos been seeking unity?

cool

https://dailytrust.com/tears-as-woman-4-kids-killed-by-ipob-buried-in-anambra/

https://www.nairaland.com/7652184/esn-enugu-ambush-fulani-herdsmen/9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Samtob90(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Kelvin3476: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

There is no such thing as progress without equity, justice and fairness

If your Jagaban does not unite the country, his administration will end up a failure just like Buhari
ALLOW THE BIGOT TO DECIEVE HIMSELF MORE
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by BidenDTrounced: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
BidenDTrounced:

Unrelated but...if the igbos were superior to the Yorubas or Hausas... they would have defeated us and Biafra would have been a country today.

BidenDTrounced:

We fought against the 'jews' what does that make us? grin

Signed: Yoruba Jew.

BidenDTrounced:

One of the things the igbo jews and their colleague in Ukraine have in common...they were both defeated.

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Kelvin3476: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
tsdarkside:
if igbos were smart,they would have spread their people in all parties like northerners are doing....

northerners understand this game much better....
they have people in nearly all parties....
the only game they understand is how to destroy their country.

i am enjoying it
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Kelvin3476: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
tsdarkside:

learn politics from northerners....

northerners had two vice candidates in 2 parties....multipole president candidates....kwankaso,datti,shettima and many others....
what do you have....??
only obi....

you igbos are not yet serious for politics....
if politics is by choosing a druggie and a herdsman , then we are happy we aren't part of it
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Ollygold(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Everybody will get what they deserve. Equity is all about people getting their fair share based on their contributions.

You can't reap where you didn't sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by DMCY: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/tinubu-already-serving-igbo-bread-soaked-in-water-nwodo/

Watch as they will come to sing praises of this man but if he had said anything otherwise, only G*d knows how he would have been bashed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by ragakaer(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Not 12 exactly.

In 2011 Presidential Elections, Almost all the Entire Northern States voted for Buhari/CPC.

But Jonathan and PDP who eventually won NEVER carried out any vindictive acts against them thereafter. sad

It's a quite a Pity that some levels of IgboPhobia has taken root into our National Politics. embarassed 😒

WAS IT 2% THAT GEJ HAD IN THOSE 12 STATES ALTOGETHER? FEAR UR CONSCIENCE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Risingblue008(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
seunmsg:
Everybody will get what they deserve. Equity is all about people getting their fair share based on their contributions. If you deserve a bread soaked in water, you will get a break soaked in water.

Asiwaju will not be gaslighted into making undue concession to any region: definitely not a region that has refused to move on and accept defeat.

When it is time to make constitutionally backed appointments, the Igbos will get their fair share in accordance with federal character. Crying over exclusion from a ceremony planning committee is not just unnecessary but childish and hypocritical considering the hatred they have shown towards the president- elect.

U r too tribalistic,
How there u say from a particular region,
I'm from eso state and I voted labour party and not for a regional rubbish,ok?
Pple,in sokoto voted labour party
Pple fro edo voted labour party
Delta
Anambra
Enugu
Calabar
Akwa ibom
And u open ur smelling mo..th to say regional

Mandate theives
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by YesDaddy1: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
How can you allow a man who publicly sworn that he will make sure, he kills you if he gets access to your family to come and work as cook for you?

Asiwaju has favoured Igbos more than any tribe in nigeria when he was a governor and after he left as governor BUT still the so called igbos never appreciated it rather they keep abusing him, accusing him and even calling him unprintable names.

The most ungrateful tribe in Nigeria without any APOLOGY. Genesis 12 vs 3
They are a special breed, I tell u.
When u expect them to do ''A'', they do ''Z'', and vice versa.

Ask the average igboman the yorubaman he/she respects the most and he'll be quick to mention ''obasanjo''. And this i s d same man that fought against them during d biafran war.

Ask him/her their most-hated yorubaman and hell be quick to tell u ''Tinubu''- the man that has neither ruled them nor harmed them in any way. During his tenure as Lagos gov, he incorporated Igbo's into his cabinet and showed them unbridled love, but this same man is their headache and source of bitterness as we speak.

Can u see how this ppl reason.
May we not cast our pearls amongst swine's, or else they'll rend it and still attack u.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by OriOko88(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
ProGSM:
Tinubu is not sure of tomorrow!
So its you thats sure of tomorrow?? Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by olamike02: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmfao I just pity umiah and Hope , kalu them all their boys them no trust them to appoint them to transition committee lol and they expect them to give them minister

Not Igbo man would ever be trusted in APC if u like betray your people
That's how daft you're. Each state of the federation must have at least 2ministers in the federal cabinet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Funflipper: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Tinubu even tried with the bread soaked in water. If I were in his shoes, I will throw the piece of bread in the trash bin if there are no more animals or birds to feed. You can't reap were you never sowed? In whose world? Certainly not mine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by mrvitalis(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
olamike02:

That's how daft you're. Each state of the federation must have at least 2ministers in the federal cabinet.
So what exactly is their gain for supporting APC ?

Even if Tinubu gets zero Igbo support ...he must appoint 6 ministers minimum from South east
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by newnigerdelta00: 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/tinubu-already-serving-igbo-bread-soaked-in-water-nwodo/

Did Igbo voted Tinubu,hell No... Igbos voted Peter so what do you expect..... you do me I do you God nor dey vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2023
onuman:

If you are not another Islamist from the SW region, wake up and smell the coffee.

Osinbajo was not sidelined for nothing to have aged Tinubu as APC presidential candidate.

Shettima, the Boko Haram sympathizer, was not chosen for nothing other than propagating Boko Haram agenda for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 far north Nigeria's states when Obasanjo was president.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslim faithfuls in Kaduna that he wouldn't STOP THE STRUGGLE UNTIL ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL LAWS ARE APPLIED IN ALL THE STATES OF NIGERIA.

ONE OF THE EARLIEST DEMANDS OF ALHAJI TANKO MOHAMMED, THE CJN APPOINTED BY PRESIDENT BUHARI, WAS FOR ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL LAWS BE INCLUDED IN THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA.

Buhari cabal are in the struggle to use aged Tinubu to renew their tenure in Aso Rock.
Shettima had long declared before the NBA that he would be in charge of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins the presidential election.

Once again, wake up and smell the coffee.

Keep whaling….Islamic kill you there
You will just died of hypertension of Islam this Islam that
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Pathfinder2090: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2023
EraseTheDot:
Between Buhari's 5% or Tinubu's slice of soaked bread, i don't know which one is giving me more joy. Both Buhari and Tinubu are the real baddest guys. Next time, una go learn to dey follow who sabi road.

-erase the dot

Chai! Your own bigotry is second to none even your moniker says it all.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by TippuTip: 12:17am On Apr 25, 2023
treesun:

Fool, Tinubu is not the one in charge of those appointments he's just a figurehead
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by TippuTip: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

Tinubu cannot hide his hatred for Igbos.

Remi Tinubu calls Igbo Okoros.

Dude go grind your axe with Remi and Ononuga instead (and yes, they are probably fúcking)

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Nsogbu001(m): 12:22am On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by pafo(m): 12:36am On Apr 25, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

Tinubu cannot hide his hatred for Igbos.

Remi Tinubu calls Igbo Okoros.

Yourubas call igbos okoro and they call us Ofenmanu. That's not hatred, it's banter that has existed long before you were born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by NOC1(m): 12:41am On Apr 25, 2023
Kelvin3476:
A Yolumba man wil always be ashamed of his tribe

I am an igbo guy born and raised in the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by BitterTruth0001: 12:46am On Apr 25, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

Hope you’re masturbating as well . An unknown entity like you who’s only reason to chest beat is that his tribal man and fellow head slammer is the president. Your wretched life will not be bettered in any way. Those in the corridors of power don’t have time to parade on nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by BitterTruth0001: 12:47am On Apr 25, 2023
LegendHero:
These guys don start another round of tears and screaming marginalization.

Why must Tinubu add Ibo to his few team inaguration committee? Did he added Kanuri, Ibibio, Ijaw, Tiv, and etc ? Must be add all tribe?

Ibo are minority tribe just as Kanuri, Ibibio, Ijaw, and etc. So why should Tinubu add all tribe to his inauguration team that is not even up to 15 people?

lol so who are the majority tribe ?
Yoruba Muslims ? Haha

Your brand of idiocy is unique
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by johnfem321: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2023
Even Yorubas voted pdp and labor party..
tsdarkside:
if igbos were smart,they would have spread their people in all parties like northerners are doing....

northerners understand this game much better....
they have people in nearly all parties....
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Roboto11: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

A whole zone ...can't get one person from South east from 14 people ?

You can't get it.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Roboto11: 1:11am On Apr 25, 2023
ProGSM:
Tinubu is not sure of tomorrow!
But you are abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.