Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo (59648 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by seunodediranivy: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=122731417] Constitutionally, the igbos will get the required appointments by the constitution. But they shouldn't expect anything more. Awon confused people always playing politics of bitterness and playing the victim cards.

"But they shouldn't expect anything more"
What else could they have expected when they had" gotten the required appointment by the constitution". Though, they will get their appointment o, but "appointment is more than appointment"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by TheGift: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2023
spiralwedge:

Typically, Igbos use the tactic of “i am not Igbo” or even change their name to respond emotionally like you did.

Hahahahaha we know una well well now.

The only position the SE deserves in this government is that of an official photographer.

You left all the truths I said to grasp unto the most flimsy thing you could, because you cannot deal with the truth of your tribalistic nature. Because you cannot accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Raf4: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2023
We will make the water salty. Hope you're fine now?
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Anambra1stS0n: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2023
Jagungidi:
More wailings to come, my mentions are open grin
We heard worst during Buhari tenure, Igbos still standing strong despite not involving Igbos in his security architecture, I guess Nigeria and North is safer, we are all feeling the heat grin grin grin is Fulani life better than Igbos lives

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Acekidc4(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2023
patrickcollins:
Ur wailing shall be much cos non of ur family member is gonna be given any appointment, u won't benefit anything more than those u term wailers

Continue Wailing ba, your tears are delicious.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Chucks13: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2023
shankara7:
Most of you guys that support Tinubu are too dumb to be humans..

You are 100% wrong bro. Anyway if dumbs can be Senate president, Speakers, governors, billionaires, academician, ministers, LG chairmen, business moguls and senators then its better to be dumb and fulfil my destiny than to be smart and become online noise maker with zero digit bank account and no success story.

I had said it here severally I'm proud to vote for Tinubu, I mingle with destiny helpers not someone who paid entire state fire service N100 as extra package apart from their wages and he move over $30mllion govt money as his own to Panama to evade tax.

Biko pls go and rest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by seunmsg(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2023
dominic17:
What goes around comes around. That is why APC is not party to reckon with. he has just proven Igbos right. If someone doubt your capacity is it your duty to prove the person wrong?The first priority of any genuine leader is unity with this move it obvious Tinubu administration is heading to failure

Tinubu owes the Igbos nothing. Absolutely nothing. Even if he makes an Igbo man his Vice President and appoint a cabinet made up of 50% Igbos, they will still not appreciate him. Nothing can assuage their hatred towards him so what’s the point trying? They should continue with their hatred while he runs his government the best way he can. Sensitive positions will only go to third that have proven overtime that they can be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by GetSenseNow: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2023
ribbit:
If una like, play victim from now till tomorrow, it won't suddenly make tinubu start giving you juicy positions.

We already caught up in your victim wailing and crying.
It's all means to blackmail fg for position and infrastructure
Buhari that spent over 1 billion dollars to build second nigeria bridge, they still made it look like he did nothing for them.

If tinubu likes, let him give igbos all the juicy positions, they still won't like or vote for him. So what's the point of appeasing those that will return his love with hatred.

One mumu already saying tinubu hate igbos, when tinubu was the only governor in his era that gave Igbo man a chance in his cabinet.

Lolzzzz..... your useless presidents have always been marginalising the Igbos but the igbos are still doing great. Y'all should keep voting useless leaders
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by SLOVFO(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Chai even Igbos abroad would be deported
Chai Tinubu has finished Igbos

The Igbos in Lagos will starve sad
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by ribbit: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Lolzzzz..... your useless presidents have always been marginalising the Igbos but the igbos are still doing great. Y'all should keep voting useless leaders
south east got 1 billion dollars worth of bridge from buhari, north central didn't anything close to that in 8 years.

Have igbos appreciated buhari for that?
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by skywalker240(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

Tinubu cannot hide his hatred for Igbos.

Remi Tinubu calls Igbo Okoros.
The Igbo leaders are idiots

I call them okoros too
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Edusouls(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

igbos always first showing someone hate then expecting love from the same person, waiting be una problem self
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Freebills12: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
NOC1:

I think it is the other way round, most of us Igbo’s cannot hide our hatred for Tinubu.
I have asked a simple question what are the sins of Tinubu against Igbos?

Among all Lagos state Governors his administration never knew tribe nor religion.

All this hatred started when he joined forces to remove Jonathan, but the GEJ removed has moved on with his kinsmen it is still only we Igbos that are pained.

Has Tinubu had a stake in the South East politics? NOOOOOO

So how did he wrong us?

How did you about this assertion that Igbos hate Tinibu? As Lagos state governor he worked with many Igbos both our governors too. Is not voting a hatred act? The Igbos didn't vote for him because Obi is better than him. Muslim/muslim ticket is an unjust combination and insult to the Christians, the personality of Tinibu is just too corrupt, old and sick... To say the Truth is no hatred act.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by correctguy101(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2023
helinues:
The obsessions of our brothers and sisters from upper Iweka bridge about Tinubu is legendary

Go and demand for positions where you put your stake on.

People only sow with the expectations of reaping

Poor dog. @meme
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Freebills12: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2023
cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
tsdarkside:

learn politics from northerners....

northerners had two vice candidates in 2 parties....multipole president candidates....kwankaso,datti,shettima and many others....
what do you have....??
only obi....

you igbos are not yet serious for politics....

Mr seriousness, stop embrassing yourself Okowa is no longer an Igbo man, Okorie of Apga is no longer an Igbo, Zlp no longer an Igbo, better respect yourself
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by tfelicityk(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2023
He is entitled to his own opinion. Which I respected him for but he never respected other people's opinions.

I perceived him being bittersweet and psychologically frustrated.

He is speaking from his own failure to deliver good leadership to his own people when served them. Why is he being tribalistic - inclusion of Igbo in his 14 men committee. Whenever Tinubu needs such he will surely include them to deliver effectively.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by madridguy(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Donedeal1(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2023
Why nah?

Asiwajju should appoint Iwodo

Personal assistant for "bread soaking"

Too.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Jemex003: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Imemine:

That you are ignorant of how, doesn't mean they don't - they've done it before in your very eye😁😁

For your dream then. All i know is No Food for lazy man
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by jaymichael(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

And what has Igbos called Tinubu and Yorubas in general?
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Demurray: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2023
okorogodwin4:
no real Igbo man will stoop so low to vote a bullion van thief and known drug Baron
Wherever you sow shall you reap
Let those who voted drug baron be compensated in peace and stop crying marginalisation upon ceremonial committee and wait till ministerial appointment but Tinubu that I know will never shame you.
Shalom
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by GetSenseNow: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2023
ribbit:
south east got 1 billion dollars worth of bridge from buhari, north central didn't anything close to that in 8 years.

Have igbos appreciated buhari for that?
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah....all y'all talk about is the Niger bridge. A bridge that connects the south west to the south east and south south but you guys make it seem like the bridge is for Igbos. Lolzzzz....and the bridge costs $1B? These people just dey chop us shaa.

The greatest thing the North Central needs right now is peace from these herdsmen murders but unfortunately, the government at the centre doesn't seem to give a damn
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by GetSenseNow: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Demurray:

Wherever you sow shall you reap
Let those who voted drug baron be compensated in peace and stop crying marginalisation upon ceremonial committee and wait till ministerial appointment but Tinubu that I know will never shame you.
Shalom
The north has been president for eons, how do the compare with the south east in any index?
To you guys, it's only about having the president from your region, competence comes last
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by shankara7: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2023
Chucks13:

You are 100% wrong bro. Anyway if dumbs can be Senate president, Speakers, governors, billionaires, academician, ministers, LG chairmen, business moguls and senators then its better to be dumb and fulfil my destiny than to be smart and become online noise maker with zero digit bank account and no success story.

I had said it here severally I'm proud to vote for Tinubu, I mingle with destiny helpers not someone who paid entire state fire service N100 as extra package apart from their wages and he move over $30mllion govt money as his own to Panama to evade tax.

Biko pls go and rest.
This comment also gives credence to my initial comment.. If dumbness was a person it would be you.. How has supporting bad leaders improved your life?
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by FireUpNow(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Dinner is served so it should be eaten after all half bread is better than chinchin
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by dapadawee: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2023
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/tinubu-already-serving-igbo-bread-soaked-in-water-nwodo/
You voted your conscience and you don't want tinubu to select his conscience. Kilo ma n se awon omo igbo
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Invitationn: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Akungitit:
IPOB people are always wailing and playing the victim. When Tinubu asked you to vote for him you laughed at him,now you're looking for "bread soaked in butter"
Bread soaked in mayonnaise 😅
Dey play!
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by saintrow1: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2023
You cant reap where you did not sow, tinubu's 8 years will be a long ass trip for the SE
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by basybasy: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2023
Ttalk:

Igbo didn't vote Tinubu that is why he scored less than 2 % in the entire SE states, the 2 % scored were none Igbo who resides in SE.

So why is Igbo expecting appointment from someone they hate so much? When it comes to development every region would benefit regardless the party you belong but for appointment, except the one that is constitutionally required, they should take away their mind from other appointments
Useless tribe. They can't learn political lesson. Atiku won Osun, Obi won Lagos, they should tell us a non-igbo that won in Southeast. Very sentimental zone. Tinubu will serve u only bread without water. He will not even serve u both bread and water. They need to go hungary
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Invitationn: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2023
Samuelnze:
I am not really suprised,even a bit.. I knew this was going to happen.. The druglord just proved me right.. Igbos take heart.
It’s not a revelation.
Anticipating to reap where you didn’t sow contradicts the laws of nature.
You get what you give.
The Igbos will be largely sidelined -and rightly so!
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by zelnababa(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

When Yorubas REFUSED to Vote Obasanjo/PDP in 1999 Presidential Election,
Did he Exclude Yorubas in Position sharing thereafter? 😕

The way most of you APC/Tinubu Fans reason is appalling. sad

Everyone Region has RIGHTS to Vote whom they Like! 🤨
likewise he has right to work with whom he want

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by bolacode: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

When Northerners (Almost 12 states) voted Massively for Buhari/CPC in 2011 Presidential Elections,
Did Goodluck Jonathan and PDP decide to pay them back with Exclusion? 😕 undecided

Hatred of South-Easterners has really Sunk deep into our National Political Milieu. sad

Quite Unfortunate. 😒

And how did GEJ end up? He was booted out by the enemy he fed, and replaced by one of them. Tinubu has learnt not to feed his enemies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.