Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo (59677 Views)

Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by nekta(m): 1:16am On Apr 25, 2023
Giveaway 🔥🔥🔥🔥Good day from seretalkstech(STT)as you plan on starting your content creation journey, do me Favour and watch my videos so you learn how to edit your contents,like ,share and subscribe and also drop your comment ,suggest topics (send dms for free art work t&c) it’s free GOD bless you .https://youtube.com/@Seretalkstech
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Mickykarim: 1:22am On Apr 25, 2023
GO AND EAT WHERE YOU WORKED AND REAP WHERE YOU SOWED.

You should be grateful for the water soaked bread because Tinubu was magnanimous enough to even give some considerations to your HATE base MISCALCULATIONS with lack of SENSE.

YOUR PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE AND FORVERE REMAIN IN THE HINDS OF THE POLITICAL STANDING OF NIGERIA.

Bigotry and HATRED will continue to be your bane thereby the attendant MISFORTUNES it entails.

YOUR LAMENTATIONS AND WOES HAVE JUST BEGUN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by frozen70(f): 1:32am On Apr 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
Tinubu didn't give Igbos appointment ...how would Igbos eat now na , chai ...how would Igbos buy cars and build houses

Chai how would Igbos develop

Chai airpeace won't even have enough money to rescue stranded Muslims in Sudan when no Muslims wants to ...chai Igbos are finished

Chai how would zinox computers build hardware for NPC ...chai how would oilserv complete KKK pipeline

Chai how would saplat complete IMO gas project

Chai what if ABA gas plant survive now

Smh

Cry a River for your tribe

Leave the Ibos alone

They are like a lion, that can never eat grass no matter how bad the situation or hunger is in the jungle

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by MasterTeeUSA: 1:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Reverse psychology....the rejected stone has become the cornerstone. The Igbos have no one but themselves to blame. They need to rethink their strategies next time. Those that didn't vote for Hillary had to settle for Trump...and had 4yrs to rethink and they did the needful and voted for Biden. This is not the time to cry over spilled milk. In 4yrs, return JAGABAN and enjoy what you lost LOL

treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/tinubu-already-serving-igbo-bread-soaked-in-water-nwodo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by patrickcollins: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2023
Jagungidi:
More wailings to come, my mentions are open grin
The wailing of the biting harsh economic conditions are worst and the last time I check is touching every corner of the country with Presidents Elects and VP Elects constituencies inclusive and is not going away.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by lapintoz: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Like a chicken staring at a sealed plain bottle filled with corn, na so you and the other children of hate will be waiting for tribunal and supreme court decision till 2031 when Tinubu 2nd term will be over.

You better go and find work so you won't chop the water soaked slice bread for long 🙂

Some of your people are already asking for position and appointment from Jagaban. Make you sidon there. .

Phoen1X:
The last time i checked,even tinubu is still not sure of what "tomorrow " would bring,..especially when he adds his drug related health issues plus his on going drug related electoral case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by akigbemaru: 1:43am On Apr 25, 2023
seunmsg:
Everybody will get what they deserve. Equity is all about people getting their fair share based on their contributions. If you deserve a bread soaked in water, you will get a break soaked in water.

Asiwaju will not be gaslighted into making undue concession to any region: definitely not a region that has refused to move on and accept defeat.

When it is time to make constitutionally backed appointments, the Igbos will get their fair share in accordance with federal character. Crying over exclusion from a ceremony planning committee is not just unnecessary but childish and hypocritical considering the hatred they have shown towards the president- elect.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by patrickcollins: 1:43am On Apr 25, 2023
Acekidc4:

They shall continue to Wail inshallahu.....till dey have sense and stop hating.
Ur wailing shall be much cos non of ur family member is gonna be given any appointment, u won't benefit anything more than those u term wailers
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 25, 2023
patrickcollins:
The wailing of the biting harsh economic conditions are worst and the last time I check is touching every corner of the country with Presidents Elects and VP Elects constituencies inclusive and is not going away.

Go and hold your state governors and local councils to account. The president-elect is not the reason you are suffering harsh economic conditions. Get off your lazy ass and look for ways to better yourself ogbeni Patrick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Paramount01(m): 2:01am On Apr 25, 2023
BrotherBisola:
😎

Tinubu cannot hide his hatred for Igbos.

Remi Tinubu calls Igbo Okoros.
Even me can't hide my hatred for disrespectful,intuitive region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by 12inchess: 2:21am On Apr 25, 2023
I don't understand how you will want to reap where you didn't sow. Tinubu got very few votes from SE. They literarily curse him out on social media everyday. What do you expect.

Anyway, once PO reclaims his mandate on Twitter, he can appoint them into his Twitter cabinet.

Peter Gregory Obi - President of Nigeria on Twitter
Datti - Vice President of Nigeria on Twitter
Kenneth Okonkwo - Minister of disinformation of Nigeria on Twitter
GRV - Minister of FCT on Twitter
Rinu Oduola - Ministress of Youth and Sports on Twitter
Peter Okoye aka Rude boy - Minister of Arts and Culture on Twitter
IPOB - Ministry of Defence on Twitter
Aisha Yesufu - Minister of Petroleum on Twitter
Chimamanda Adichie - Minister of Women Affairs on Twitter

LP top to bottom grin grin grin grin

You can add yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by ycat: 2:27am On Apr 25, 2023
I didn't even know what to say because of the mods that are always deleting my posts. Anyways, I trust Tinubu he will upgrade the water to something with a kick like beer.
I expect igbos to be given state ministers that have to do with their region or any other regions that don't mind but not Yorubaland. All igbos represent to Yoruba is a high risk saboteur and all they will be doing in Tinubu's administration is sabotage. They hate Tinubu so much and will want him to fail, so kudos to Tinubu for not allowing snakes in his transition team. You know how you hold sticks to drive animals away, that's the posture every Yoruba should have towards igbos. Never pacify, never pander, never fold, never capitulate and everything will be fine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Igbojew: 2:30am On Apr 25, 2023
seunmsg:
Everybody will get what they deserve. Equity is all about people getting their fair share based on their contributions. If you deserve a bread soaked in water, you will get a break soaked in water.

Asiwaju will not be gaslighted into making undue concession to any region: definitely not a region that has refused to move on and accept defeat.

When it is time to make constitutionally backed appointments, the Igbos will get their fair share in accordance with federal character. Crying over exclusion from a ceremony planning committee is not just unnecessary but childish and hypocritical considering the hatred they have shown towards the president- elect.
You people will keep on deceiving and lieing to una self thinking you are doing Igbos cos this last presidential and governorship elections have exposed how some of you Yorubas hated Igbos with passion starting with your drug lord Tinubu, MC Oluomu, Mike Onanuga,etc but great Igbos don't care....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by barkays001: 2:32am On Apr 25, 2023
2023 Presidential nominees
Accord Christopher Imumolen
Action Alliance Chukwuka Johnson (VP)
Action Democratic Party Udo Okey-Okoro (VP)
Action Peoples Party Osita Nnadi
African Action Congress Omoyele Sowore
African Democratic Congress Dumebi Kachikwu
All Progressives Congress Bola Tinubu
All Progressives Grand Alliance Peter Umeadi
Allied Peoples Movement Princess Chichi Ojei
Boot Party Sunday Adenuga
Labour Party Peter Obi
National Rescue Movement Felix Johnson Osakwe
New Nigeria Peoples Party Isaac Idahosa (VP)
People's Redemption Party Kola Abiola
Peoples Democratic Party Ifeanyi Okowa (VP)
Social Democratic Party Adewole Adebayo
Young Progressives Party Kasarachi Enyinna (VP)
Zenith Labour Party[h] Dan Nwanyanwu
tsdarkside:

learn politics from northerners....

northerners had two vice candidates in 2 parties....multipole president candidates....kwankaso,datti,shettima and many others....
what do you have....??
only obi....

you igbos are not yet serious for politics....
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by ycat: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Yeah Yoruba hate you because they won't let you keep shitting on them, the level of entitlement you igbos have is demonic.
Igbojew:
You people will keep on deceiving and lieing to una self thinking you are doing Igbos cos this last presidential and governorship elections have exposed how some of you Yorubas hated Igbos with passion starting with your drug lord Tinubu, MC Oluomu, Mike Onanuga,etc but great Igbos don't care....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by blaqoracle: 2:42am On Apr 25, 2023
LegendHero:
These guys don start another round of tears and screaming marginalization.

Why must Tinubu add Ibo to his few team inaguration committee? Did he added Kanuri, Ibibio, Ijaw, Tiv, and etc ? Must be add all tribe?

Ibo are minority tribe just as Kanuri, Ibibio, Ijaw, and etc. So why should Tinubu add all tribe to his inauguration team that is not even up to 15 people?

all I sense is greed and noise.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by infogeneral: 2:43am On Apr 25, 2023
tsdarkside:
if igbos were smart,they would have spread their people in all parties like northerners are doing....

northerners understand this game much better....
they have people in nearly all parties....

Exactly, they put all of their eggs in a basket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by kvin33: 3:08am On Apr 25, 2023
Sillyfools supporting evil. Some of them look Igbo o, some dem mama na Igbo, some don marry Igbo.... In case una no know, all of una na Igbo. Igbo Hate kee all of u. Lunatics.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by tj4luck(m): 3:10am On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
What ever will hurt Igbos we Yoruba Muslims will do it,we don't care if we get hurt too.

Please, speak for yourself. Islam is not about hate remember we have brothers and sisters among them
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by chaloskyx: 3:15am On Apr 25, 2023
Lol bros relax we would eat our bread like that you are a sell out so go and eat your cursed chicken and wine
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Enemyofpeace: 3:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Make igbos manage the bread and water now. Butter is too expenses to buy for them to chop am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by pasuma(m): 3:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Rather than exhibiting ignorance typical of your lots, why not google to understand the meaning of the hyperbole. As una nor gree go school na reason una nor fit think.. ewu ndigbo

BrotherBisola:
😎

Tinubu cannot hide his hatred for Igbos.

Remi Tinubu calls Igbo Okoros.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 25, 2023
ycat:
I didn't even know what ro say because of the mods that are always deleting my posts. Anyways, I trust Tinubu he will upgrade the water to something with a kick like beer or .
I expect igbos to be given state ministers that have to do with their region or any other regions that don't mind but not Yorubaland. All igbos represent to Yoruba is a high risk saboteur and all they will be doing in Tinubu's administration is sabotage. They hate Tinubu so much and will want him to fail, so kudos to Tinubu for not allowing snakes in his transition team. You know how you hold sticks to drive animals away, that's the posture every Yoruba should have towards igbos. Never pacify, never pander, never fold, never capitulate and everything will be fine.

I wish Tinubu would do this, but he is too liberal and too forgiving sometimes to his own detriment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by olibeans: 3:20am On Apr 25, 2023
You don't want Igbos in Nigeria and still you don't want to let them go.

A recepe for disaster awaiting to come.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Pickmycall: 3:22am On Apr 25, 2023
They wanted to force us to vote against our conscience.
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by prof22(m): 4:09am On Apr 25, 2023
We are not uniting anything. I tot Biden was coming to upturn the election 😂
gidgiddy:

There is no such thing as progress without equity, justice and fairness

If your Jagaban does not unite the country, his administration will end up a failure just like Buhari
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by FireUpNow(m): 4:10am On Apr 25, 2023
SpatialKing:

All Igbo business men would lose their capital
All Igbo students would drop out
Keep on dreaming
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Tzar(m): 4:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Why do these eternal VICTIMS always want to reap where they did not sow?
I have never seen a people suffering from MASS DELUSION more than these people. Both the eduated and uneducated are ALL aggressively delusional!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by plaindealer: 4:26am On Apr 25, 2023
You hate the man to the core so why are you looking for appointments to be around him?

Shouldn't you be running away from him?

Abi he's no longer the criminal and the so-called drug lord?

Why are you people so lost, so confused, so aimless, and collectively clueless?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Probz(m): 4:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Sworn tribalists, are you happy now?
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by Dicoomoba: 4:50am On Apr 25, 2023
goodnessme1:
As a Yoruba Muslim I support you.

Is like I support too as a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo by XAUBulls: 5:08am On Apr 25, 2023
seunmsg:

Indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere / Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari / COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.