Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US (955 Views)

Peru Classifies Transgender, Nonbinary And Intersex People As ‘Mentally Ill' / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by zaddyofph(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2023
I couldn't know this alone, I decided to share with anyone who wishes to know too.

Watch Full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBuJOyOR1NY
Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by helinues: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
They should keep that madness to their country. African are not interested
Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by Mathantics: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:
They should keep that madness to their country. African are not interested

Who made you Africa's spokesperson?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by helinues: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mathantics:

Who made you Africa's spokesperson?

Don't ask me dumbo question

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by Bahamas95(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
All transgender or whatever name they call themselves should be buried alive......They ain't worthy to live amongst sane humans.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by Mathantics: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 2

You have committed yourself
Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by Datguy5: 3:52am On Apr 27, 2023
Bahamas95:
All transgender or whatever name they call themselves should be buried alive......They ain't worthy to live amongst sane humans.

why? did they kill anybody?

they are adults, as long as they are not harming anybody why is it bothering u?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by Spare124: 3:58am On Apr 27, 2023
Bahamas95:

A rehab will be better,they should keep this damn confused souls from kids.
Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by Bahamas95(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2023
Datguy5:

why? did they kill anybody?

they are adults, as long as they are not harming anybody why is it bothering u?
Must you stab someone with a knife or shoot with a gun before you harm the person. Some things you regard as non-violent cause more damage in the society.

Assuming I be president idiots like Bobrisky, James Brown and others for don dey prison by now. They're bad influence to the society and I regard them as terrorists.

So because this goat below is an adult she should be allowed to do whatever she likes?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by Datguy5: 10:00am On May 17, 2023
Bahamas95:
Must you stab someone with a knife or shoot with a gun before you harm the person. Some things you regard as non-violent cause more damage in the society.

Assuming I be president idiots like Bobrisky, James Brown and others for don dey prison by now. They're bad influence to the society and I regard them as terrorists.

So because this goat below is an adult she should be allowed to do whatever she likes?

it doesn't matter because it is their body, not yours, even the bible makes it clear that u don't have a right to judge anyone plus she would get arrested for public indecency

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by Freebandz: 4:18pm On May 19, 2023
Datguy5:

it doesn't matter because it is their body, not yours, even the bible makes it clear that u don't have a right to judge anyone plus she would get arrested for public indecency
are you one of them
Re: This Is The Reason Why Transgender Is Legalised In The US by Datguy5: 7:15am On May 20, 2023
Freebandz:
are you one of them

no but i live in the west so that gave me a better understanding of it

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe: A Beast Created By Colonial Britain? / The Gop Strategy For Success / Obama And Netanyahu - Sense Of Entitlement Crushed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.